Devil May Cry 4 release 2007?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts
I was wondering when is Capcom going to announce a release date for DMC4? I heard it was coming out in summer of 07, but now it's TBA 2007 at GameSpot.
truesKill87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 truesKill87
Member since 2007 • 282 Posts
Q3 07
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
Good question.  I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts
Im hoping for Christmas 2007...I have too many games to purchase...between now and June....and I imagine the summer will be just the same, so hopefully I can save some of my money for other things like Rent, Bills and Food...
lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lennygundam14
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts

[QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question.  I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.R-Dot-Yung
yep possibly

i hope it doesnt go to the 360 then I will get really angry!!!:x

azwildcat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 azwildcat21
Member since 2005 • 84 Posts

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question.  I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.lennygundam14

yep possibly

me either, it's the only reason why I bought a ps3
truesKill87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 truesKill87
Member since 2007 • 282 Posts

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question. I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.lennygundam14

yep possibly

it will be a watered down port on the 360 anyways, probably major framerate issues. 360 is too weak.
bballboy986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bballboy986
Member since 2003 • 272 Posts
[QUOTE="lennygundam14"]

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question. I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.truesKill87

yep possibly

it will be a watered down port on the 360 anyways, probably major framerate issues. 360 is too weak.

then why has every game currently on both systems looked better on 360? look at the new mlb2k7 game too, not a ps3 launch game and it looks better on 360.  Here's a quote from IGN:

"3. Other Differences Between the PS3 and 360

The 360 version simply looks better. The colors pop. The animations, at this point, run smoother. So much for spending $600.

To top it off, while full 30-man online leagues will be available on the 360, right now the PS3 plan is for up to 12-man leagues (although the team is pushing hard to get 30-man teams in the PS3 version as well, but it might be too much to ask)."

jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jwat4
[QUOTE="truesKill87"][QUOTE="lennygundam14"]

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question. I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.bballboy986

yep possibly

then why has every game currently on both systems look better on 360? look at the new mlb2k7 game too, not a ps3 launch game and it looks better on 360.

You have no proof in that regard...I have yet to see anything that states that MLB 2k7 looks better on the 360.... I dont think the 360 is weak either but still this isnt even a reasonable argument...the game hasnt been released yet..
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
man, does every thread today have to turn into system wars material? the PS3 has good games. the 360 has good games. is there really need for the arguing?
bballboy986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bballboy986
[QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="truesKill87"][QUOTE="lennygundam14"]

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question. I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.jwat4

yep possibly

then why has every game currently on both systems look better on 360? look at the new mlb2k7 game too, not a ps3 launch game and it looks better on 360.

You have no proof in that regard...I have yet to see anything that states that MLB 2k7 looks better on the 360.... I dont think the 360 is weak either but still this isnt even a reasonable argument...the game hasnt been released yet..

sorry didn't add the quote about it when i first posted, edited now though
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jwat4
[QUOTE="jwat4"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="truesKill87"][QUOTE="lennygundam14"]

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question. I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.bballboy986

yep possibly

If you check IGN...watch the videos...and tell me if you see a difference in any of the 8 videos posted...on the PS3 side...or the 7 Videos posted on the 360 side...5/7 of them are PS3 footage...I think they look the same... So with that I think if it was ported it would look the same...
bballboy986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bballboy986
[QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="jwat4"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="truesKill87"][QUOTE="lennygundam14"]

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]Good question. I'm guessing this one will slip to Q1 of '08.jwat4

yep possibly

If you check IGN...watch the videos...and tell me if you see a difference in any of the 8 videos posted...on the PS3 side...or the 7 Videos posted on the 360 side...5/7 of them are PS3 footage...I think they look the same... So with that I think if it was ported it would look the same...

i guess we'll just see when they get released, i'm basing my statements on the quotes of somebody whos actually sat down and played both versions already. but maybe he's getting paid off by M$, just like everybody else in the industry not working for sony.
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jwat4
[QUOTE="jwat4"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="jwat4"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="truesKill87"][QUOTE="lennygundam14"]

yep possibly

i guess we'll just see when they get released, i'm basing my statements on the quotes of somebody whos actually sat down and played both versions already. but maybe he's getting paid off by M$, just like everybody else in the industry not working for sony.

I dont think he was being paid off...I do think that his eyes are not mine...so I will never base my opinion off someone elses description...
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#16 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
man, does every thread today have to turn into system wars material? the PS3 has good games. the 360 has good games. is there really need for the arguing? tgschmidt
I was just about to ask the same thing. Stop with the bashing of systems. You guys always complain about how gamespot of G4 bashes the PS3 and then you turn around and bash another system. Fake....some of you on here are really fake.
haze_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 haze_blaze
Member since 2003 • 3907 Posts

Im hoping for Christmas 2007...I have too many games to purchase...between now and June....and I imagine the summer will be just the same, so hopefully I can save some of my money for other things like Rent, Bills and Food...jwat4

Rent, bills, and food? What do you need those for?

jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jwat4

[QUOTE="jwat4"]Im hoping for Christmas 2007...I have too many games to purchase...between now and June....and I imagine the summer will be just the same, so hopefully I can save some of my money for other things like Rent, Bills and Food...haze_blaze

Rent, bills, and food? What do you need those for?

I guess your right...I could move in with my Parents...then that covers all my bases...No Rent, No Bills...and free food