zero3one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 zero3one
Member since 2008 • 153 Posts

Is there a code needed for accessing Destiny (PS4)? Just wondering if I can buy a used copy and use it or if there is a code that must be entered to activate the account/game? I downloaded the demo and I'm enjoying it so will be picking it up but can save a bundle if I buy a used copy. TIA

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

No, you just pop the game in like any other game.

zero3one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zero3one

@SolidTy: That's weird because the copy I was looking at buying the seller said, opened only to use the code so I was confused if that meant if it was locked to their PSN or something. Ok, so no code needed to play? Thanks!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SolidTy

@zero3one said:

@SolidTy: That's weird because the copy I was looking at buying the seller said, opened only to use the code so I was confused if that meant if it was locked to their PSN or something. Ok, so no code needed to play? Thanks!

They were probably trying to do some sort of scam with game sharing or maybe they were selling you a digital copy which then you need a code to activate the game.

You are good to go with a used copy. Maybe he wanted the DLC which also needs a code.

I would ask what that code was he needed, just out of curiosity...but you are fine with a disc.

zero3one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zero3one

@SolidTy: Thank you. The ad was in Kijiji. I have found a few other copies now that I'm looking into it more. His copy of the game came with a PSN + 60 day trial which he used. Ok, since there is no activation code for the game itself, I will buy one. Thanks again!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SolidTy

@zero3one: You are welcome! I'm glad to help! :)