Destiny Beta - Impressions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NightLord415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NightLord415
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I liked it,

From the customization/gear/weapons/armor/gunplay/skill trees, the game seems good!

Hopefully the final game can surpass my expectations!

The only thing I dislike about the Beta, is how everyone seems to 1 shot me in PvP.

Your opinions?

Edit/Update:

Wow, this game has already gotten grindy and boring after just 2 sittings.
The longer you guys sit through this game, the more you realize its an inferior version of Borderlands 2. The only thing that sets them far apart is the aesthetics and overall look/feel.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I love it. Some flaws, yes, but the FPS blended with RPG and exploration elements makes it fairly unique. Everything feels really smooth. Just hope they can make the campaign entertaining enough and find some sort of balance during matchmaking games.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I'm really enjoying it. The article on this site about concerns seems pretty valid about how I see the game at this point. We'll need to see the final product, but I'm excited for what it can bring.

One thing I didn't agree with from the article was about MP, there was some balance issues, but I thought when teams were evenly matched it was great.

DHMATT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DHMATT90
Member since 2014 • 180 Posts

Better than waffles.

lol cant wait for the release date.

The gamespot article was nitpicking imo.

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

I was on-the-fence going into the Beta but now I'm all in and pre-ordered a limited edition copy. There is just enough variety in the story/explore/strike and the carrot-dangling search for the perfect weapon id highly addictive. I'm not a huge multiplayer guy, but if I was, that would probably be icing on the cake. All in all, It'll be my go-to game this fall(crosses fingers they decide not to wipe the beta stats)!