Declassified bundle $199.99 on Black Friday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JCMac120 (2771 posts) -

This will be happening at Best Buy on Black Friday. Check the link. And it is also listed on the Best Buy black friday preview. Does this interest anyone?

#2 Posted by TwistedShade (3139 posts) -

If anyone has been on the Fence for one this is a great deal. Even though the game will likely blow i can't see the system getting lower even with Sony's price drop next year.

#3 Posted by KBFloYd (12911 posts) -

if this doesn't sell vita's fuggettaboutit

#4 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Perhaps. Or, people are waiting for a bundle with a game that actually reviews well. :P None of the NA bundles have included great system-sellers. LBP is looking like the best bundle, and that's only in Europe.
#5 Posted by logicalfrank (1641 posts) -

Well, now I wish I'd have waited rather than buy the Assassin's Creed bundle.

#6 Posted by JCMac120 (2771 posts) -
We all have yet to see how Declassified actually turns out. I'm sure it'll be decent, at least. However, I'm sure there will be some other psvita deals at other stores. We shall see though. In not, I'm buying this. I figure I can get this bundle for $199.99 and still get one of the games from the other bundles and come out having paid less than $250 anyway.
#7 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
I'd go for a better memory card with that spare cash, but that's just me.
#8 Posted by JCMac120 (2771 posts) -
I'd go for a better memory card with that spare cash, but that's just me.Granpire
That's not a bad idea, either. I am simply trying to reason with people as to why they should pick this bundle up over any other bundle at normal price.
#9 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Heh, sure, but I don't think anyone needs to be explained that fifty bucks off a Vita is a good deal no matter how you look at it! :D
#10 Posted by Heirren (16275 posts) -

Well, now I wish I'd have waited rather than buy the Assassin's Creed bundle.

logicalfrank
You got the white vita though. I've been on the fence for that one. This black Friday deal is nothing. Best Buy and Amazon have been on and off as far as sales go--there have been "buy a ps vita get a $50 gift card" quite frequently.
#11 Posted by Malta_1980 (11161 posts) -

thats one cheap bundle... I hope this will help boost sales for PSV, since a larger install base would attract devs to create more games for this awesome handheld...

however I'm still not so sure about getting COD declassified...

#12 Posted by ItsEvolution (2593 posts) -

If you buy at Target between midnight and 1am on Tuesday, you get a $50 gift card.

#13 Posted by telefanatic (2861 posts) -

Im buying this bundle... cant wait to play it at work!

#15 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Yay for productivity! :D
#16 Posted by TwistedShade (3139 posts) -

Gamestop will reportedly have the Assassin's creed bundle on sale for 199.99$ aswell. Personally think it's a much better deal since i think the white vita looks awesome. Although everyone has an opinion.

#17 Posted by j2zon2591 (2238 posts) -

Does CODBOD bundle have the game in physical? Or just digital?

I'd want to trade the game for something else xD

After that last Target 1 day sale (180 bucks = 3G vita + 8 GB MMC), I find it hard to swallow even a 200 dollar vita with 4GB of memory xD

#18 Posted by p4s2p0 (4167 posts) -

After that last Target 1 day sale (180 bucks = 3G vita + 8 GB MMC), I find it hard to swallow even a 200 dollar vita with 4GB of memory xD

j2zon2591
Physical for the US.
#19 Posted by j2zon2591 (2238 posts) -
[QUOTE="j2zon2591"]

p4s2p0
Physical for the US.

Any proof please? :)
#20 Posted by Heirren (16275 posts) -
Amazon is doing the same thing, but it also includes the Assassins Creed bundle--any leaks on this yet? I think I'm gonna get it if I can.
#21 Posted by JCMac120 (2771 posts) -
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="j2zon2591"]

j2zon2591
Physical for the US.

Well that's good. I was under the impression it was digital, but I guess that was European release. But if it is just the game cartridge (like Assassin's Creed) than you may be hard pressed for too many places to take your trade -in. Also, I heard about the Assassin's Creed bundle at Gamestop and I would prefer AC3:L, but I would also prefer a black Vita (just my preference).
#22 Posted by ItsEvolution (2593 posts) -
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="j2zon2591"]

j2zon2591
Physical for the US.

I bought the bundle. The game doesn't come with a case, but it's sealed in plastic with the 4GB card.