This topic is locked from further discussion.

HyBridFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 HyBridFuRy
Member since 2003 • 754 Posts
Is there any possible way for me to use a DDR pad on a PS3? I know that the PS3 is backwards compatible and can play PS2 games such as my DDR. However, without a DDR pad it seems pretty useless and having it makes it fun and innovative. So is there an adapter out there that will let me use a PS2 plug in a port that will plug in the PS3's USB port or something?

D3monchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 D3monchicken
Member since 2005 • 1270 Posts

Is there any possible way for me to use a DDR pad on a PS3? I know that the PS3 is backwards compatible and can play PS2 games such as my DDR. However, without a DDR pad it seems pretty useless and having it makes it fun and innovative. So is there an adapter out there that will let me use a PS2 plug in a port that will plug in the PS3's USB port or something?

HyBridFuRy

Not sure if it'll work but you can buy a ps2 controller adapter and plug the mat into it?

HyBridFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HyBridFuRy
Can you send me a link please?

[QUOTE="HyBridFuRy"]Is there any possible way for me to use a DDR pad on a PS3? I know that the PS3 is backwards compatible and can play PS2 games such as my DDR. However, without a DDR pad it seems pretty useless and having it makes it fun and innovative. So is there an adapter out there that will let me use a PS2 plug in a port that will plug in the PS3's USB port or something?

D3monchicken

Not sure if it'll work but you can buy a ps2 controller adapter and plug the mat into it?

HyBridFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HyBridFuRy
Is there also an upcoming DDR game for the ps3 which pretty much has all the songs in all the DDR because ps3 has a ton of storage?
madskillz8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 madskillz8
Member since 2006 • 176 Posts
i wish they create a ps3 version though.
TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts
Those converters usually don't work pretty well, their reaction time is often a little slow, which is terrible if you play DDR. I really hope they come up with a ps3 version with downloadable songs from the store, just like singstar.