This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ohri (118 posts) -

Any plans announced for it?

#2 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -

Cricket? I have no idea what that is. But...

better watch out Madden.:D

#3 Posted by XTRENTx0 (225 posts) -

Cricket? I have no idea what that is.Vyse_Legends

do americans know anything

#4 Posted by stickstick86 (751 posts) -

who da heck buy a cricket game thats boring game=S

#5 Posted by oh_its_on (248 posts) -

i would assume that it was comming out soon, as those games never get much attention...

AND CRICKET IS NOT A BORING GAME!!

thank you

#6 Posted by pandadude01 (2084 posts) -

Cricket? I have no idea what that is. But...

better watch out Madden.:D

Vyse_Legends

Firstly, I hope you're being sarcastic! :)

And cricket is not boring. Maybe if you've never watched it before and therefore can't appreciate what makes a good game of cricket, then you would find it boring. Same way I find most popular American sports boring, I just don't appreciate them for what they are, but that's just me not understanding them fully. Once you get your head around the game of cricket, you start to realise what makes it entertaining. In the meantime, the best way to enjoy a cricket match is to get some mates together and have a drink whilst you watch it! And even if you still hate it, doesn't make the games bad!

#7 Posted by john_solids (14 posts) -
hopefully with online multiplayer would be good last one i bought was cricket 05 so i dont know if the others had multiplayer but yeh hopefully there is one coming soon especially coming into summer when i cant get enough of it.
#8 Posted by G-T-A---M-A-D (331 posts) -
the games are only made every 2 years.theres cricket 05 and 07
#9 Posted by sonic0491 (2508 posts) -
im aussie and i hate cricket. the games ARE BORING i agree! its only for aussies anyway and hardly anyone buys them, only sport fr**ks like you. i hate people like that. 'GO TEAM' ugh i hate sport patriotism.
#10 Posted by stinkeyb (713 posts) -
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

Cricket? I have no idea what that is.XTRENTx0

No apparently they don't OFF topic my american friend said she didn't consider (soccer) a real sport. LOL
#11 Posted by stinkeyb (713 posts) -
BRIAN LARA baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i live in the US and i wish to play a good game of cricket. WEST INDIES FTW
#12 Posted by Mcortijo01 (2589 posts) -
I love Cricket and I live in the states. I haven't heard anything about Cricket 08.
#13 Posted by POPEYE1716 (4749 posts) -
i live in the US as well i have played soccer(futbol) my whole life and have had heard $h!t about how its a girls sport but thats from the fat Americans who are ignorent and only enjoy football they r simple minded idiots.
#14 Posted by Blaiyze1 (975 posts) -

I hope so ive been dying 4 a gud cricket game since brian lara because 07 was crap. n e how cricket aint CRAP!!!!! And im sure its americans sayin this but they dnt that cricket in america is growin in popularity coz theres now a league in N.Y.

O yea john_solids luv the tigers u live in ctown??

#15 Posted by ravspdr (52 posts) -

YEAH i WISH WE COULD GET A GOOD CRICKET GAME OVER HERE.....I KNOW MOSE AMERICANS FIND IT BORING BUT IM NOT MOST AMERICANS! BUT IF THE DO BRING OUT ONE WOULD IT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE NORTH AMERICAN VERSION OF THE PS3?

#16 Posted by Blaiyze1 (975 posts) -

YEAH i WISH WE COULD GET A GOOD CRICKET GAME OVER HERE.....I KNOW MOSE AMERICANS FIND IT BORING BUT IM NOT MOST AMERICANS! BUT IF THE DO BRING OUT ONE WOULD IT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE NORTH AMERICAN VERSION OF THE PS3?

ravspdr
geez m8 tone down the caps and watch the spelling anyhow i dnt think they'll b sellin it in north america they'va got a set amount of players and america doesnt have many of them compared 2 australia britain and hopefully asia!
#17 Posted by Coolboy420x (2188 posts) -
Ahhh... people, before calling Cricket Boring, think about BaseBall, thats a freakin boring game. Now if a game on cricket was made by people who acutally know what it is than it might turn out to be a good game, and online would be awsome on it. Lets ask London Studio to whip up something.
#18 Posted by MusashiSensi (9583 posts) -
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

WHOA! Where did that come from? Some of us americans know what cricket is, but an actual game for a system? LMAO! LAME!

#19 Posted by n00bkid (4161 posts) -
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

owned :P

#20 Posted by Assassinslay (1365 posts) -

Cricket? I have no idea what that is.

Vyse_Legends
Cricket is kinda like basball
#21 Posted by iqballo (222 posts) -
will we north americans ever get a cricket game????ever i dont care who makes it(ea sports or WHY) i just want one game thats released in canada...they always release it in europe and asia but not as.....i want a cricket game lol
#22 Posted by avataraang1 (5436 posts) -
Yeah i know that game its like really chirp chirp like
#23 Posted by gamingod18 (3 posts) -

I don't care if it is cricket 08 or cricket 09. I JUST WANT A CRICKET GAME THAT COMES TO PLAYSTATION 3!

Cricket 07 was great, so if they do some graphic enhancing and change the gameplay a bit, the best cricket game would be released!

:)