CRACKED PSP SCREEN please HELP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Grphq-Rbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Grphq-Rbn
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts
Hey i cracked my psp sreen now there a huge black spot on the corner where its cracked what can i do!.....i just got it like less than a month ago!.....HELP!!
da7iid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 158

User Lists: 1

#2 da7iid
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
Man mine is cracked to!! im not sure wether to take mine to a game shop or whatever and ask them what they can do.. or to find the warranty and send it away to get repaired. but yeah any any idea would be helpfull.
ktre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ktre
Member since 2005 • 1041 Posts
Check online for screen replacements, I heard they shouldn't cost more than $60. Anyway, did you crack the SCREEN or the cover? Because covers can be changed for small fees. Also, are you 100% positive that you cracked the screen? My PSP fell once and had this huge black spot right in the middle. I thought the screen was cracked, but I decided to open it.. turned out it wasn't, and it was just.. dirty. Never understood what made that BIG black spot though. Anyhow, good luck.
Killermonkey97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#4 Killermonkey97
Member since 2005 • 2120 Posts

Did you get a 90-day warranty? If so, then use that warranty; however, if not, then do what the person above said.

THCpariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 THCpariah
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts
is it as bad as mine?
dholmes19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 dholmes19
Member since 2006 • 1805 Posts
if you got the warranty you should be all set, just bring the psp, and receipt and warranty info back to where you bought it. If you dont, then its probably best to just get a new one.
nevereathim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 nevereathim
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts
I have a question, can you send it to sony and they fix it for you but you have to pay them
THCpariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 THCpariah
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts
idk about sony but theres a couple of sites that you can send it into and they will do it for like $70
Grphq-Rbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Grphq-Rbn
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts
Thanks guys, buying a new one not an option i just this one like few weeks ago, the entertainment pack so im out 250 right now, anyway im possibly just going to wait and ge a new lcd i was checking them out and there around 60 bucks in deed, so yea, i can still see stuff, so im just going to use it for the music until i can reapair!.....and no its not as bad as the pic...what did you do dude drive a scre driver into your psp!....but by some miracle the outer screen doesnt have not one scratch on it!....but the inner lcd cracked!...cant explain that one..once again thanks homeys
Purple-Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Purple-Llama
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
my inside screen cracked like 3 months ago i havent told my parents i dont know what to do they are going to kill me!!! lol but i found a screen that was like 45 dollars in order to get it i would have to tell them so yeah...