Chronicles Of Ridikk : Assault On Dark Athena

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonkaTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 MonkaTG
Member since 2006 • 2596 Posts

Hey, I saw this game had gotten some mixed reviews. Game Informer gave Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena a 9.5 while other sites gave it an 8 or so. Has anyone played this game? I work at Gamestop and the game just got price cut to $39.99 so I'm thinking of picking it up.

Anyone have any reactions or anything to this game?

P.S. Gamespot censored Riddick in the title the first time i put it... lmao

-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
Try the demo first its on the PSN store
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#3 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I thought that the demo was cool but not cool enough to pay full price for the game. ''BUT" now since there has been a price cut I might be picking it up sooner then later.

herukuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 herukuti
Member since 2009 • 379 Posts

the game is great the multiplayer animations could be smoother but even it is not bad/horrible. the 2 campaigns are fun and a different pace and style from other exclusive fps shooters.

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
its a hybrid fps game...it won't appeal to everyone but I personally enjoyed butcher bay on my xbox and that's why I picked assault on dark athena up. Personally, I find the game worth the $60 purchase seeing that its basically two games in one.... the multi player is horrible though and really doesn't stand out (with the exception of "Pitch Black") I'd say at 40 bucks you can't go wrong... get a used version if you can..(if its cheaper) ...and if you don't like it....well you do work for gamestop so you should know about the 1 week return policy for used games right?