Can I play Facebook games, Y8 games and Youtube videos in my P.S.P.??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MrGreedster (3 posts) -
Can I play Facebook games, Y8 games and Youtube videos in my P.S.P.?? How to install Flash Players?? PLS HELP ME!! Thank you!! :-)
#2 Posted by shikakrinks (449 posts) -

no, im still hoping that they'll update the flash though

#3 Posted by Ahmedkid101 (7 posts) -
I know how to,but tell me how to level up very fast
#4 Posted by MrGreedster (3 posts) -
Reply my question with A TRUE STATEMENT. You will level-up fast.
#5 Posted by Xeros606 (11126 posts) -
I know you can't watch youtube, and I'm pretty sure facebook games won't work either.
#6 Posted by y8pro (1 posts) -
Can I play Facebook games, Y8 games How to install Flash Players?? Thank you!! :-) still hoping that they'll update the flash though: Y8 games , New y8 com , Y8 mario , Y8 sports games , Y8 new games
#7 Posted by JuarN18 (4981 posts) -

You can't, the psp doesn't have Adobe's flash

#8 Posted by flowersjf (2856 posts) -
No but im sure it can be done.
#9 Posted by Yrkoon99 (463 posts) -

it can be done, but were not allowed to tell you how to do it on here :(

i like to watch streaming videos from youtube,veoh and about 10 other sites on my psp but i would get banned if i told you how to :( although google is your freind :)

psptube is a nice free non copy write program that lets you stream videos from loads of sites including youtube, but i cant tell you any thing about how to get it to work :(

#10 Posted by Yrkoon99 (463 posts) -

google is your freind :)

#11 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
There's nothing wrong with doing any of those three things, but the later requires a more controversial method. But to put flash games on the PSP, you just need to find the .swf file of the flash game(use Firefox downloadthemall or something similar), and put it in a folder, then visit that file in your browser, bookmark it, and voila, you have your flash game. This video should help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ZfJer9cfI But keep in mind, the PSP can only play VERY SIMPLE flash games, so the odds of finding good ones are slim. Good luck.
#12 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
No and no. Sony are lazy, even though Flash is enabled on the PSP, you cannot access YouTube videos...
#13 Posted by anthonyc12 (44 posts) -

Don't know what Y8 is and don't care, but you can't play anything on it, cause Sony and Flash pretty much dislike eachother. Same with the ps3; can't play flash on it either.

#14 Posted by FallenSputnik (265 posts) -

lol way to bring a dead thread alive from about a year ago...