Can EB Games please stop the fanboyism!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadowchaos7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shadowchaos7
Member since 2003 • 35 Posts
Ok id like to say first off im an owner of all three systems. Yesterday i went to Ebgames just browsing and I asked was there any kind of release date set on Devil May Cry 4. The employee proceeded to talk shyt about how DMC4 is now going to be on both systems and even went on further to tell my friend that Metal Gear 4 is going to be a shared game as well.  i played dumb and asked him why and he said the developer didn't like the idea of keeping it on one and decided that they would port it to the 360 as well. When he came out and told me all that i didn't even bother arguing with him i knew he was another fanboy. Im not biased at all about the systems. I know when Halo 3 comes out for 360 i'll be on that and when Heavenly Sword comes out for PS3 i'll be playing that. Why do eb game employees go to such great lengths to talk shyt that is totally untrue about the PS3 is my question? And second to that why the hell are they so misinformed?
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ngon
Member since 2004 • 2782 Posts

there's alot of reasons...

1. zune... mp3 player in a game store (M$ product)... hmmmm... i don't see any ipod in that store

2. straight fanboy

Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
I think EB/GS looked under rocks to find their employees.

Either that or the store makes more money selling 360s and that's why they badmouth and flatout LIE about the PS3. Seriousy stop shopping there. Go to Best buy or something... but first report them to a district manager because all that is reall alienating customers that know more than they do.
r11011b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 r11011b
Member since 2006 • 487 Posts
Probably because they're bitter from having to work at a freaking EBGames. I try to avoid going to those stores, myself, and stick to ordering or elsewhere.
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

Now when you go into Eb/gamestop your talking to some well educated employees that have a degree in ...... oh thats right nothing more than High School education required or less education to work at your average store, you do the math and take advice from who ever the hell you want to, but thats just my look at things.

It would be different if the employees at gamestop were actually making video games for a living and knew everything about the hardware in those systems and made games for all the systems and knew the ends and outs of the industry.

Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ngon

Now when you go into Eb/gamestop your talking to some well educated employees that have a degree in ...... oh thats right nothing more than High School education required or less education to work at your average store, you do the math and take advice from who ever the hell you want to, but thats just my look at things.

It would be different if the employees at gamestop were actually making video games for a living and knew everything about the hardware in those systems and made games for all the systems and knew the ends and outs of the industry.

odin2019

I have more than a high school diploma, but they still wouldn't hire me lol

Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Alpha2
because you're over qualified, you'll take the manager's job from him.
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ngon

because you're over qualified, you'll take the manager's job from him.Alpha2

I just want a part time job until I get my master degree

philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1362 Posts
i bet M$ bought out ebgames or something
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 odin2019

[QUOTE="Alpha2"]because you're over qualified, you'll take the manager's job from him.Ngon

your in college, to hell with a video game store go be a bar tender and make decent money without degree or do an internship or get a part time job with your degree but if you don't have one do internship.

Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ngon
[QUOTE="Ngon"]

[QUOTE="Alpha2"]because you're over qualified, you'll take the manager's job from him.odin2019

your in college, to hell with a video game store go be a bar tender and make decent money without degree or do an internship or get a part time job with your degree but if you don't have one do internship.

internship omg!

marki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 marki
Member since 2003 • 42 Posts
i totally agree with this topic.  if you ask them a question about something they may dislike.. they completely talk down and spit out outrageous statements that missinform the average consumer.  i remember at a point when the ps3 hadnt even launched and they were talking negatively about it as if they owned or played one.  the same goes for the orignal xbox when it was about to launch.. they tend to pick a side and are completly biased to one system and then spread their hatred to the consumer.  they make themselves sound completely errogant and really have no clue about the gaming industry beyond their console of choice.  Even store managers act like this... its pretty lame.  this whole fanboy stuff is crap..  sure we all dont want our systems to fail but competition is what brings great experiences to the table.  you miss out on great experiences and opportunities by limiting yourself to one side.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts
Ok id like to say first off im an owner of all three systems. Yesterday i went to Ebgames just browsing and I asked was there any kind of release date set on Devil May Cry 4. The employee proceeded to talk shyt about how DMC4 is now going to be on both systems and even went on further to tell my friend that Metal Gear 4 is going to be a shared game as well. i played dumb and asked him why and he said the developer didn't like the idea of keeping it on one and decided that they would port it to the 360 as well. When he came out and told me all that i didn't even bother arguing with him i knew he was another fanboy. Im not biased at all about the systems. I know when Halo 3 comes out for 360 i'll be on that and when Heavenly Sword comes out for PS3 i'll be playing that. Why do eb game employees go to such great lengths to talk shyt that is totally untrue about the PS3 is my question? And second to that why the hell are they so misinformed? shadowchaos7

just cause they work at EB doesn't mean they know any better than the people in this forum. shoot, my boy was a manager, a MANAGER at gamestop, and he would call me sometimes for info cause he wouldn't have the slightest idea about something a custumer would ask about a game.

From all the hobbies in the world, video game fans are the worst. We act like we know it all, and usually half the info we think we know is usually wrong.
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 odin2019
[QUOTE="odin2019"][QUOTE="Ngon"]

[QUOTE="Alpha2"]because you're over qualified, you'll take the manager's job from him.Ngon

internship omg!

whats wrong with an internship I know with the degree I'm getting I can get an internship that pays $13 to $15 an hour which is much better than I'm sure what ebgames would pay me an hour.

GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 GloverD
Member since 2004 • 1555 Posts
Lol Ebgames/Gamestop is dumb place lol i could run a muck in there face and theyd still say 360 is better and id end up with an assault charge cuz id get so pissed id kick his ass
stan618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 stan618
Member since 2006 • 267 Posts
I just quit working for a game store(game crazy) everybody there were lemmings. The pay sucked. 6.25/hr. i was working part time because i am a full time college student.  Before i got hired i thought it would be so cool to work in a game store. I didn't really like my co-workers, almost all of em were jerks. They always bad mouthed the ps3 as if they were on microsoft's payroll.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LEGEND_C4A

1. zune... mp3 player in a game store (M$ product)... hmmmm... i don't see any ipod in that store

2. straight fanboy

Ngon

what about the zune? if they are selling or displaying the zune it has to be on microsofts request. microsoft can advertise the zune's compatibility with the 360.... Apple has its own store so why put the iPod in a video game store, I don't think thats their target audience. the iPod is the number one player out there, they don't need it in gamespot or EB.....

don't think there is a conspiracy here.
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 GloverD
Member since 2004 • 1555 Posts
[QUOTE="Ngon"]

2. straight fanboy

LEGEND_C4A

what about the zune? if they are selling or displaying the zune it has to be on microsofts request. microsoft can advertise the zune's compatibility with the 360.... Apple has its own store so why put the iPod in a video game store, I don't think thats their target audience. the iPod is the number one player out there, they don't need it in gamespot or EB.....

Its cuz the zune basically cannot compete with the ipod the zune is out of its league they entered the game too late.
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ngon
[QUOTE="Ngon"][QUOTE="odin2019"][QUOTE="Ngon"]

[QUOTE="Alpha2"]because you're over qualified, you'll take the manager's job from him.odin2019

internship omg!

whats wrong with an internship I know with the degree I'm getting I can get an internship that pays $13 to $15 an hour which is much better than I'm sure what ebgames would pay me an hour.

yea... but I don't want to work hard lol!

and I just want to see how its like to work there.... I'm pretty sure I'll be a fanboy too and tell customers that xbox360 will blow up their house, and make them lose their hearing because its too loud...

lol j/p though

Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Alpha2
just cause they work at EB doesn't mean they know any better than the people in this forum. shoot, my boy was a manager, a MANAGER at gamestop, and he would call me sometimes for info cause he wouldn't have the slightest idea about something a costumer would ask about a game.

From all the hobbies in the world, video game fans are the worst. We act like we know it all, and usually half the info we think we know is usually wrong.
LEGEND_C4A
There's a difference between being uninformed and just plain lying, and because of their obvious anti-PS3 bias I'm more apt to beleive they're lying and they do it with glee and happiness. On the forums you're far mroe likely to run into someone who actually DOES know what they;re talking about and is willing to correct someone who gets it wrong. In EB/GS you;d probably end up in a fist fight with some of these arrogant fanboys.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LEGEND_C4A

Now when you go into Eb/gamestop your talking to some well educated employees that have a degree in ...... oh thats right nothing more than High School education required or less education to work at your average store, you do the math and take advice from who ever the hell you want to, but thats just my look at things.

odin2019

you guys are talking a lot of crap about people you don't know, what makes any of us better than them. they are doing it to make money and do whatever they need to do, food, children, school, etc.  whats everyone's excuse in here. we come in here every day to argue and complain about games and we are going to talk junk about people who are at least working and not doing anything ilegal.
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ngon
[QUOTE="Ngon"]

2. straight fanboy

LEGEND_C4A

request? no pay them you mean.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"][QUOTE="Ngon"]

2. straight fanboy

GloverD

Its cuz the zune basically cannot compete with the ipod the zune is out of its league they entered the game too late.

I won't disagree, but there is no conspiracy here
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 odin2019
[QUOTE="odin2019"]

Now when you go into Eb/gamestop your talking to some well educated employees that have a degree in ...... oh thats right nothing more than High School education required or less education to work at your average store, you do the math and take advice from who ever the hell you want to, but thats just my look at things.

LEGEND_C4A

you guys are talking a lot of crap about people you don't know, what makes any of us better than them. they are doing it to make money and do whatever they need to do, food, children, school, etc.  whats everyone's excuse in here. we come in here every day to argue and complain about games and we are going to talk junk about people who are at least working and not doing anything ilegal.

Well if you want to look at the facts as insults on those people go right ahead because unfortunately some people take their advice.  Now some of their advice is informative and true on some things but alot of that xbox360 is just bull.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"]just cause they work at EB doesn't mean they know any better than the people in this forum. shoot, my boy was a manager, a MANAGER at gamestop, and he would call me sometimes for info cause he wouldn't have the slightest idea about something a costumer would ask about a game.

Alpha2
There's a difference between being uninformed and just plain lying, and because of their obvious anti-PS3 bias I'm more apt to beleive they're lying and they do it with glee and happiness. On the forums you're far mroe likely to run into someone who actually DOES know what they;re talking about and is willing to correct someone who gets it wrong. In EB/GS you;d probably end up in a fist fight with some of these arrogant fanboys.

come on guys, you think they just hate the PS3, I bought a game in gamestop on 34th street(NY) asked for my xbox game and the dude behind the counter said, you like the xbox, I feel sorry for you. Sure he's a jerk, cause he doen't know me like that to talk to me like he's my boy, but what can you do.
they have all kinds of fanboys. My boy is a manager at a gamestop(not anymore, they just let him go), huge Wii fan. Dude won't go near a 360 even though our group of friends all have the 360, he still won't go near it.

Once I ended up in a gamespot and I was attacked by workers and customers about how great the pc is and how amazing world of warcraft is and continued killing me about how terrible it is to play halo with a gamepad, I just stood there and kept shrugging my shoulders, screw them, I don't care what they think.

either way man, its not just microsoft fans that work in video game stores so just calm down, all of you.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"][QUOTE="odin2019"]

odin2019

you guys are talking a lot of crap about people you don't know, what makes any of us better than them. they are doing it to make money and do whatever they need to do, food, children, school, etc. whats everyone's excuse in here. we come in here every day to argue and complain about games and we are going to talk junk about people who are at least working and not doing anything ilegal.

Well if you want to look at the facts as insults on those people go right ahead because unfortunately some people take their advice. Now some of their advice is informative and true on some things but alot of that xbox360 is just bull.

facts or not dude, talking about thier education has nothing to do with facts, thats all. its just not right. one of you guys might have children that might work there someday to make some cash. doesnt make them stupid or ignorant.
I know, maybe i'm taking this to serious, but lets just get off their backs. So what if people listen to them. its video games for heavens sake, I'm pretty sure we all have given some info to someone about games that wasn't completely correct.  we are not saving lives here, its just a hobby.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"][QUOTE="Ngon"]

2. straight fanboy

Ngon

request? no pay them you mean.

ok so they pay for them to sell their player. so what? its still not a conspiracy.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LEGEND_C4A
Don't get mad at me guys, just defending the little guys, lol.  :D
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Alpha2
[QUOTE="Alpha2"][QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"]just cause they work at EB doesn't mean they know any better than the people in this forum. shoot, my boy was a manager, a MANAGER at gamestop, and he would call me sometimes for info cause he wouldn't have the slightest idea about something a costumer would ask about a game.

LEGEND_C4A

come on guys, you think they just hate the PS3, I bought a game in gamestop on 34th street(NY) asked for my xbox game and the dude behind the counter said, you like the xbox, I feel sorry for you. Sure he's a jerk, cause he doen't know me like that to talk to me like he's my boy, but what can you do.
they have all kinds of fanboys. My boy is a manager at a gamestop(not anymore, they just let him go), huge Wii fan. Dude won't go near a 360 even though our group of friends all have the 360, he still won't go near it.

Once I ended up in a gamespot and I was attacked by workers and customers about how great the pc is and how amazing world of warcraft is and continued killing me about how terrible it is to play halo with a gamepad, I just stood there and kept shrugging my shoulders, screw them, I don't care what they think.

either way man, its not just microsoft fans that work in video game stores so just calm down, all of you.

There seems to be a greater number of them though. I know the 34th street Gamestop and they're farily level headed in there but they still have a couple of rabid fanboys on their staff. The GS in Rockefeller mall has people who are either Wii fans or PS3 haters, there's like almost no inbetween.
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Alpha2
ok so they pay for them to sell their player. so what? its still not a conspiracy.LEGEND_C4A
Actually that would be defined as a conflict of interest.
Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts

odin2019
What a ridiculous statement, there are plenty of dumbass people with degrees, all a degree (yes I have mine) does is show that you were able to pass some classes at a college level which for the most part has everything to do with memorization. EBgames, at least before Gamestop bought them required a 4 year degree or hella retail experience to work there. The bottom line is they need to stop hiring gamers. It's not that hard to get knowledge on a game. Stop hiring gamers, and you'll stop getting fanboy opinions. Every assistant manager that my wife has hired at her store was biased towards some system, most of us are. Hire non gamers, and train them, it's still retail they need to learn the product. The "gamers" that shop at these stores never paid the associates any attention anyway, evidenced by these boards day in and day out. So why not hire non gamers, EB/Gamestop doesn't care about the "gamers" anyway, they care about the people who don't know any better. You know those customers that don't know that you don't need to preorder both games, those ones that will buy the warranty on ever system they buy, and my favorite one, the customer that will buy the scratch replacement plan for you game for 3 extra bucks :lol: those people.
dan_brouwer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dan_brouwer
Member since 2006 • 1111 Posts
No, they can't stop the fanboyism. There's a better chance of me being able to put both my hands into my mouth than for EB to be non-fanboys.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"][QUOTE="Alpha2"][QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"]just cause they work at EB doesn't mean they know any better than the people in this forum. shoot, my boy was a manager, a MANAGER at gamestop, and he would call me sometimes for info cause he wouldn't have the slightest idea about something a costumer would ask about a game.

Alpha2

There seems to be a greater number of them though. I know the 34th street Gamestop and they're farily level headed in there but they still have a couple of rabid fanboys on their staff. The GS in Rockefeller mall has people who are either Wii fans or PS3 haters, there's like almost no inbetween.

the EB in the mall on 34th is pretty cool, lots of girls work there, and they don't seem to talk crap about systems.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"]ok so they pay for them to sell their player. so what? its still not a conspiracy.Alpha2
Actually that would be defined as a conflict of interest.

wait please explain, I'm not that savy when it comes to business, but I have to assume that they are not doing anything wrong with selling a music player in a video game store. is there some law against that. cause honestly this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say anything negative about this.

not trying to argue with you dude, just want to know what you know.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="odin2019"]

Kuruption84
What a ridiculous statement, there are plenty of dumbass people with degrees, all a degree (yes I have mine) does is show that you were able to pass some classes at a college level which for the most part has everything to do with memorization. EBgames, at least before Gamestop bought them required a 4 year degree or hella retail experience to work there. The bottom line is they need to stop hiring gamers. It's not that hard to get knowledge on a game. Stop hiring gamers, and you'll stop getting fanboy opinions. Every assistant manager that my wife has hired at her store was biased towards some system, most of us are. Hire non gamers, and train them, it's still retail they need to learn the product. The "gamers" that shop at these stores never paid the associates any attention anyway, evidenced by these boards day in and day out. So why not hire non gamers, EB/Gamestop doesn't care about the "gamers" anyway, they care about the people who don't know any better. You know those customers that don't know that you don't need to preorder both games, those ones that will buy the warranty on ever system they buy, and my favorite one, the customer that will buy the scratch replacement plan for you game for 3 extra bucks :lol: those people.

Wow, good point!
benny_da_hudd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 benny_da_hudd
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
[QUOTE="odin2019"]

Kuruption84

If you were a non-gamer would you want to work at EB?  People want to work in a place that interests them.  So naturally you are going to have gamers (biased or not) working in a gaming store - it is an unavoidable fact of life.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="odin2019"]

benny_da_hudd

If you were a non-gamer would you want to work at EB? People want to work in a place that interests them. So naturally you are going to have gamers (biased or not) working in a gaming store - it is an unavoidable fact of life.

so what about people who work at supermarkets, you think they work there cause they like food. NO, they do it cause they need money.

babenjorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 babenjorge
Member since 2007 • 300 Posts
I have seen so many posts recently on how much gamestop is talking crud about the ps2. I hope someone is reading all these posts, and something changes. If they told me that ps3 was a horible system and left it at that it would be fine, but they go on and on. 
svenskamerikan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 svenskamerikan
Member since 2007 • 1408 Posts
They bad mouth the PS3 because htey spent all their hard earned dollars buying a XBOX360 that doesn't work to well and they can't afford the PS3. So they hope that if hte PS3 doesn't do well all the exlusive games coming for the PS3 will be available for them down the road..........
g_hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 g_hart
Member since 2005 • 980 Posts

I get the sh*t talked to me when I go in Gamestop, too.  Most of the time when I'm in there, you would think Bill Gates is working behind the counter.  I don't see why what system I'm buying a game for matters to them so much, but the PS3 hatred is very apparent in that store.  I don't even go in that much anymore, because the trash talking and arguing are just getting old.

SirRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SirRaven
Member since 2005 • 934 Posts
Just more proof that Gamestop and EB have official word from Microsoft that there will be a new 360 model coming out so they have to get rid of all their old models that noone'll want.
benny_da_hudd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 benny_da_hudd
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
[QUOTE="benny_da_hudd"][QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="odin2019"]

LEGEND_C4A

If you were a non-gamer would you want to work at EB? People want to work in a place that interests them. So naturally you are going to have gamers (biased or not) working in a gaming store - it is an unavoidable fact of life.

so what about people who work at supermarkets, you think they work there cause they like food. NO, they do it cause they need money.

Now you are just taking the mickey.
Would you work in a womens shoe shop?
MikeinSC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#44 MikeinSC2
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts
It's weird since everytime I go into an EB Games or Gamestop, the clerks are constantly going on about how over half of the 360's break and how brutally overrated Gears of War is. One even said that Epic plans on making a revamped and improved edition of the game for the PS3.

Lying EBGames/Gamestop employees.
-=Mike
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"][QUOTE="benny_da_hudd"][QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="odin2019"]

benny_da_hudd

Now you are just taking the mickey.
Would you work in a womens shoe shop?

I wouldn't but a lot of people would, and they all don't do it cause they like shoes. there are millions of jobs that people don't want, but someone has to do it.
of course you rather work somewhere that interest you, but money is money, and sometimes you take what you can get.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#46 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

i played dumb and asked him why and he said the developer didn't like the idea of keeping it on one and decided that they would port it to the 360 as well.  shadowchaos7

Seems like you're not mad that he was a fanboy, just that he wasn't a Sony fanboy.  What he said has been widely speculated by the mainstream press... DMC4 and MGS4 are possibly coming out on the console whose name cannot be spoken.  You can say that he's a jerk for telling you this, but both of these stories have been out there for a while, and if you ask me, that employee has his finger on the pulse of gaming.

And in response to the question you asked him, the answer is $.  If the PS3 install base is smaller than Sony developers are accustomed to working with when these titles launch, then expensive games like the 2 you mentioned will have to look into getting their games in the most houses possible to help them recoup their development costs and turn a profit.  If that means going cross platform, don't think for a second that they won't.  And if you really like the developer's work, you'd want them to make a lot of money so they can keep making wonderful games, and wouldn't care if it was an exclusive.  It's also speculated that MANY games who have already signed on to be PS3 exlusives are going to artificially delay their releases untill enough time has passed for the PS3 install base to grow.  Like Namco said a few months ago... all their games that sell fewer than 1/2 a million copies lose money.  So either half of all current American PS3 owners buy their game, or it wasn't even worth their time.

So although the register-jocky shouldn't give unsolicited information about the liklihood of former exlusives going multi-platform just to piss off PlayStation fans, you can't fault him for talking about gaming news and the changes in the industry.  It's store policy.

Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#47 Trogeton
Member since 2005 • 2776 Posts
Well either way what since does it make when someone is bad mouthing a game console... I mean the ps3 cant speak for itself, that is like critisizing a game because you lost but really there is too much fanboyism going around... and then they are all trash talking the ps3 well they dont know but the ps2 is still in great production.. and I just got and official xbox magazine.. and they are stopping production for the xbox 1.0 and the the ps2 is still going, come on now.. that obviously shows which console family is going  betterÂ