Call of Duty: Prehistoric Warfare??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Arctic_Grillz (2749 posts) -

What do you think of call of duty : Prehistoric Warfare???. Itll be similar to Turok and Dino Crisis but no guns ofcourse..unless you want it turok style. You build/dig traps and make some bow/arrows,spear...slingshot..and you take advantage of the environment to bring dinosaurs/mammals or rival tribes down and your ride is a sabre tooth or a mastodon so and so. LOL what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by starwarsjunky (24749 posts) -
im crying in pain as i read that. how would you think that could be even close to a good idea?? expecially if you call it call of duty. i guess it might be ok if it was its own separate ip. i hope this is a joke thread.
#3 Posted by GrandJury (15396 posts) -
I believe there just needs to be another Turok game....A good one. One that will last me a long time and will actually offer me fun.
#4 Posted by Arctic_Grillz (2749 posts) -
im crying in pain as i read that. how would you think that could be even close to a good idea?? expecially if you call it call of duty. i guess it might be ok if it was its own separate ip. i hope this is a joke thread.starwarsjunky
obviously a joke thread LOL. Ive seen MW3 and future warfare...so why not add prehistoric warfare.
#5 Posted by Arctic_Grillz (2749 posts) -
I believe there just needs to be another Turok game....A good one. One that will last me a long time and will actually offer me fun.GrandJury
Jurassic: the hunted just came out..you might wanna check it out.
#6 Posted by starwarsjunky (24749 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]im crying in pain as i read that. how would you think that could be even close to a good idea?? expecially if you call it call of duty. i guess it might be ok if it was its own separate ip. i hope this is a joke thread.Arctic_Grillz
obviously a joke thread LOL. Ive seen MW3 and future warfare...so why not add prehistoric warfare.

ok good...i just see way too many people saying this stuff seriously
#7 Posted by CraigyM83 (648 posts) -
Why not cod Modern Peace? It could be a cross between the sims and home.
#8 Posted by Crossel777 (5683 posts) -

Any theme can be done right just so long as the game is good.

#9 Posted by starwarsjunky (24749 posts) -
call of duty:modern design. decorating the middle east for the enthusiast.
#10 Posted by Arctic_Grillz (2749 posts) -
COD: Farm ville should be good right??
#11 Posted by hazelnutman (9688 posts) -
Duty Hero. You shoot a plastic gun peripheral in time with the terrorists which pop up on the screen. FUND IT!
#12 Posted by starwarsjunky (24749 posts) -
COD: Farm ville should be good right??Arctic_Grillz
guaranteed 10.0 score!!!
#13 Posted by CraigyM83 (648 posts) -
[QUOTE="Arctic_Grillz"]COD: Farm ville should be good right??starwarsjunky
guaranteed 10.0 score!!!

Harvest Moon!!!!!!
#14 Posted by wr3ckloose (57 posts) -

What do you think of call of duty : Prehistoric Warfare???. Itll be similar to Turok and Dino Crisis but no guns ofcourse..unless you want it turok style. You build/dig traps and make some bow/arrows,spear...slingshot..and you take advantage of the environment to bring dinosaurs/mammals or rival tribes down and your ride is a sabre tooth or a mastodon so and so. LOL what do you guys think?

Arctic_Grillz
that games out. its under the tittle modern warware 2
#15 Posted by Sk8ter_213 (4573 posts) -
Oh god... sounds like a horrible idea. You know what else would be horrible? Lego Call of Duty...
#16 Posted by rragnaar (27023 posts) -

We've got enough COD threads without joke threads thrown into the mix.