Buying a PS4: This Offer or Wait Till Black Friday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PolarBearBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PolarBearBuddy
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So this year I'm planning to jump aboard the PS4 bandwagon. My original plan was to hold out until Black Friday and pick up a PS4 with a copy of Battlefield 4 with whatever quality headset was best discounted, but as I was browsing my college's "For Sale" Facebook group someone put up this offer:

"Selling a limited edition Destiny PS4 bundle with Sony Gold Stereo headset in white to match. I picked up the last headset of this kind in Athens (called over a dozen stores) so this is a rarity. The console hasn't been moved since it was unboxed, so it's in like new condition, as is the headset, which has only been used for one gaming session. I'm asking $400 for the combo, which is $150 less than store value even though these items could pass for being right off the shelf. Included with the PS4 will be one controller and a charging cable for it, Destiny, the headset, and HDMI and power cables for the PS4."

I have until tomorrow to pick this up, and the seller claims to have the original receipts as well. My only concerns are that a new better PS4 SKU will arrive soon as well as black friday having (possibly) more generous discounts (though whatever retailers offer is subject to a 6% State of Georgia sales tax.) Can anyone offer any inputs on this?

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

waiting for black friday

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

Wait to black friday. I've seen brand new ps4 for $359 on eBay from buy.com. You get warrant. I'm hoping to see Sony drop the price after Microsoft dropped the Xbox one to $350. I really wanna see a 1 tb hard drive because 500gb is way too low.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

Black friday is dangerous