Borderlands Pre-Sequel Mission hosed: help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BinkyM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BinkyM
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts

Hi, folks:

Was playing the other night and allowed others to join me. My style is to explore every nook and cranny and take my time. I'd just fired up the game for the first time, and the folks who joined me hijacked my game, running away and completing missions and leaving me behind. Nertz. That was no fun. (One cool thing DID happen: a stranger joined the game, attempted to trade with me, and I was confused and embarrassed because I had nothing of value to trade. He traded -- I didn't know what -- then left the game. After he was gone, I discovered that he'd given me $77.4 million! Holy mackeral!)

The next night, I decided to play by myself. Was in Concordia, and looking for my objective, and arrived at it. Nope; must be on another level. Went up: nope, not here. Went down; nope, not here. Repeated this nonsense for THREE hours, and couldn't find the spot. Finally got smart (yup; takes me awhile!) and read the mission: I'm sposta be wearing a particular shield when I get to the objective.

Aw, damn! While those people were running roughshod all over my game, I musta acquired a low-level shield that I promptly tossed out because it was crappy. Now what the heck do I do? I've had the radish, and can't complete this mission. I can't think what to do besides throw out this game save and start all over again from square one. I really don't wanna do that. Do you have some advice for me? How can I go about redoing whatever mission it was that gave me that shield?

(And now I know from now on to kick people who don't have mics who just run away with my game.) (I DID kick the guy who dueled the snot out of me, who thought it was fun to just keep beating on me. Stupid assjacket just stood there repeatedly killing me.) (In my defense, my normal playing partner recently killed himself and I was lonely, so I let people in. I learned my lesson. No more of that nonsense.)

Thanks for any tips. I really wanna get back to the game. Been looking forward to this for a long time, and some buttwipes messed me up.