Black Friday help?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jonas008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jonas008
Member since 2006 • 428 Posts

So i got over 70 bucks on my paypal and i wanted to know like from now websites that I can pay with paypal and usually put black fridays specials ?

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Most stores want you to come into the brick'n'mortar locations to get any sort of good deals, it's a motivator to get you into Impulse Mode. There may be a few places which offer stuff online, but traditionally, it's an in-person kind of thing - "available in-store only".

Good luck!

:)

Nophoria88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Nophoria88
Member since 2010 • 410 Posts

Most stores want you to come into the brick'n'mortar locations to get any sort of good deals, it's a motivator to get you into Impulse Mode. There may be a few places which offer stuff online, but traditionally, it's an in-person kind of thing - "available in-store only".

Good luck!

MonkeySpot
Yep, exactly. Though some deals are pretty legit if you're are interested in them, such as Walmart offering Borderlands 2 for 25, God of War Saga for 15 and Sly Collection for 10. I'm very tempted to buy the GoW Saga, though the Sly collection (which is totally a great deal, just not sure if I'd like that series) would be a total impulse buy for me because the price is so low lol.
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

Good luck!

MonkeySpot

Amazon black friday deals week. Usually it's pretty easy to get the games and movies you want. They match everybody's deals, I've been using them for a few years now and would never think of going to a store on black Friday. I actually do almost all of my Christmas shopping on Amazon during this week.

I dont' think Amazon lets you checkout with paypal, but I'm pretty sure Newegg does. Not video games related, but JCREW also takes paypal. I'm sure there's plenty of websites that do. BTW I'm pretty sure even if the website doesn't have paypal checkout, that you can sign up for a paypal debit card and enter it as you would a normal debit or credit card. Although even if you wanted to do that, it's probably too late to get your card in time for this year's black friday.