This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hoodedjustice3 (253 posts) -

I'm going to play strictly for multi-player. Which is better and why?

#2 Posted by crewe8 (701 posts) -

Depends on what you are after, battlefield is more of a team playing game with massive maps

While ghosts you can be rambo and go out on your own ,and the maps arent so big.

#3 Posted by marcheegsr (2911 posts) -

Since you say strictly multiplayer I will say BF4.

If you would of said single player only than I would say ghosts.

I own both by the way.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72962 posts) -

Battlefield for multplayer

#5 Edited by special-ops (122 posts) -

I would say Battlefield 4 is better than Call of duty ghosts so I would say that Battlefield 4 for multiplayer is better

#6 Edited by SgtSutton (357 posts) -

If you want giant team based battles go for BF4, you won't be disappointed. But for smaller maps that you can take over and win a game almost by yourself go with ghosts. Both are good and have their strengths. BF4 also has vehicles where Ghosts has kill streaks.

I have both and play BF4 way more, but when friends come over to play it is easy to pop in Ghosts and play Aliens and splitscreen, where in BF4 we just controller swap.

#7 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (761 posts) -

Battlefield

#8 Posted by sukraj (23202 posts) -

Battlefield

#9 Posted by commandokock (502 posts) -

if you like driving tanks, attack helicopters, boats, fighter jets, etc then bf4 is your only option. as far as running around [on foot] shooting your opponents i always thought cod did that part much better.

#10 Posted by MarcRecon (5994 posts) -

@SgtSutton said:

If you want giant team based battles go for BF4, you won't be disappointed. But for smaller maps that you can take over and win a game almost by yourself go with ghosts. Both are good and have their strengths. BF4 also has vehicles where Ghosts has kill streaks.

I have both and play BF4 way more, but when friends come over to play it is easy to pop in Ghosts and play Aliens and splitscreen, where in BF4 we just controller swap.

Right here