Beyond Two Souls Demo your thoughts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chocolate1325 (32438 posts) -

With it being a PS3 Exclusive what were your thoughts of  the demo.

#2 Posted by ultimameteora (2573 posts) -
I thought it was awesome, better than Heavy Rain.
#3 Posted by SoNin360 (5286 posts) -
I think I'll stay away from the demo. I kind of already know what to expect from some of the gameplay, and I don't really want to spoil any part of the story before I play it.
#4 Posted by xGamePlayerx19 (378 posts) -

I thought it was great. Just what I was hoping for. Can't wait for tuesday!

#5 Posted by xGamePlayerx19 (378 posts) -

I think I'll stay away from the demo. I kind of already know what to expect from some of the gameplay, and I don't really want to spoil any part of the story before I play it.SoNin360
They actually did a good job of taking out a perfect part where it dosen't really explain anything of the story. It's more of just to show how the gameplay mechanics are and purely that.

#6 Posted by SavoyPrime (40915 posts) -
I loved Heavy Rain, but for some reason I wasn't feeling the controls on the Beyond demo. Still probably will get it though. I'm sure I can get use to them.
#7 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18342 posts) -
I think I'll stay away from the demo. I kind of already know what to expect from some of the gameplay, and I don't really want to spoil any part of the story before I play it.SoNin360
#8 Posted by derrange (26 posts) -
Demo is awesome, finished it today. Well def try to get this game, almost everything good about Heavy Rain is now even better.
#9 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5671 posts) -
I thought it was awesome, better than Heavy Rain.ultimameteora
That's good to hear considering I loved Heavy Rain... Bring on the 9th!
#10 Posted by cosmicwave (1237 posts) -
[QUOTE="SoNin360"]I think I'll stay away from the demo. I kind of already know what to expect from some of the gameplay, and I don't really want to spoil any part of the story before I play it.Rattlesnake_8

#11 Posted by Sokol4ever (6304 posts) -

Both me and my wife loved it. Look forward to the full game. ;)