BEYOND: Two Souls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bearlyfunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bearlyfunny
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
So, I stumbled upon this fanmade trailer of Beyond: Two Souls for some weird reason. It's an okay trailer I guess, but the game itself looked really interesting. So I looked it up and digged some. It seems good enough and having Ellen Page can't make it worse right? I want to buy it, but I don't have a PS3. Do you think it's worth it? (I will also buy Last of Us as it seems awesome and Heavy Rain) So what I am really asking is: Should I buy a PS3 now for Beyond: Two Souls, Last of Us and Heavy Rain? Here is the trailer if anyone wants to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZZNq0ps9k
ipumpmygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ipumpmygun
Member since 2007 • 456 Posts
[QUOTE="bearlyfunny"]So, I stumbled upon this fanmade trailer of Beyond: Two Souls for some weird reason. It's an okay trailer I guess, but the game itself looked really interesting. So I looked it up and digged some. It seems good enough and having Ellen Page can't make it worse right? I want to buy it, but I don't have a PS3. Do you think it's worth it? (I will also buy Last of Us as it seems awesome and Heavy Rain) So what I am really asking is: Should I buy a PS3 now for Beyond: Two Souls, Last of Us and Heavy Rain? Here is the trailer if anyone wants to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZZNq0ps9k

Before buying a console, hand held and or PC, you should do your research 1st and see what appeals too YOU. It can't be more straight forward then that. In my opinion, buying 1 game only for a console is a waste of money. Why do you need other people to persuade you on buying something? Not trying to sound like a you know what....
DiamondSlicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3 DiamondSlicer
Member since 2009 • 206 Posts

I think for the exclusives alone, buying a ps3 is well worth it. So I'd say go for it.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
having played heavy rain, i certainly wouldn't recommend it. there are plenty of other great games already out on the PS3 though.
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#5 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
I'd say look into getting more games, especially PS3 exclusives like the Uncharted, Infamous, and Killzone/Resistance series if you're into shooters. But Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us are looking very promising. Heavy Rain is a great game but not something that will last you a very long time. There are some great bundles out there now, so this is a great time to get a PS3. No need to worry about the approaching PS3 successor as I doubt there will be a good reason to jump straight into that. So yeah, go for it...