Best way/place to get a Playstation 4 in stock?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chriscoolguy (489 posts) -

Seems everyone is still sold out. Is there any place I should be checking on line more than others?

#2 Posted by Bonadooch (159 posts) -

@chriscoolguy: i was able to order mine online from gamestop came 2 days later but that was about a month ago so im not sure if they still have any

#3 Edited by chriscoolguy (489 posts) -

Says not available. Only pre owned or refurbished are in stock. I only want a new one.

#4 Posted by chriscoolguy (489 posts) -

Got one off Amazon, no tax, free shipping and 3x points. Good deal...........

#5 Posted by dethtrain (456 posts) -

I just ordered one from amazon as well. It shipped yesterday. And they didn't force me to buy one of those stupid bundles

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74216 posts) -

@chriscoolguy said:

Seems everyone is still sold out. Is there any place I should be checking on line more than others?

Try amazon or ebay. They usually get them in regular intervals. Trying to look for one in stores is just a waste of time

#7 Edited by ankor77 (1057 posts) -

I already have mine but I have seen a bunch at gamestop and target lately( im in NJ). Maybe it was just lucky the day I walked in but Target had a lot. Gamestop just had a sign saying we have them in stock. They didnt have bravely default in stock of course.....

#8 Edited by jazzmaster808 (6 posts) -

Need some help.

Where to find PS4 in stock Denver-CO?

#9 Posted by dalger21 (1254 posts) -

I got mine back in Dec from Wal-mart. If you want notifications sent to you that lets you know when a place has PS4's in stock, go to now in stock. It sent me texts exactly when they were in stock, such as Amazon. If you don't notice right away, they are usually gone within 30 mins.