Best Place to walk in and buy a vita?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Soul4Survivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Soul4Survivor
Member since 2013 • 175 Posts

Thinking of buying a vita soon but where? whats the best place to go and just walk in and buy one. Toys R us best buy or gamestop .. also which model should i buy? And last whats the price of the vita today..< Noob last question.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

depends where you live i guess.

around my way (NYC) the best buy's only sells the games and Vita Accessories (and the selection of games is not that great considering the Vita section is SMALL ) but not the system itself.. I cant give you an answer about toys R us because i havent stepped foot in one for years.

GS would be your best bet since they have used Vita's (the original OLED models) and the new slim models.

but again, thats around my way..locations may vary

Soul4Survivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Soul4Survivor
Member since 2013 • 175 Posts

Brooklyn nyc here. yea looking at all three of there websites gamestop would be the best place. New vita owner in less then two weeks so happy.

PenKowalski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 PenKowalski
Member since 2014 • 619 Posts

I've seen a few at Target, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart. But I live in a big city, so there's probably more stock where I live compared to smaller towns.

Syncotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Syncotic
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

I would personally get the older version preowned, it's better build quality then the new ones. You should also check out craigslist in your area maybe you could find it for a steal.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

As far as walking in and getting one, probably Gamestop. I don't think Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or Target even stock the Vita's around here anymore. They had a couple of the Borderlands 2 bundles when they first came out, but those were already put on clearance, and sold out a couple of months ago. Haven't seen a Vita in the wild in a while. I still see the empty BL2 bundle boxes at Gamestop, so I'm guessing they still have a few in the back. If not they have some used ones. I haven't been into a Toy R Us in years, so I can't speak for them. Try calling stores in you area and see if any have them in stock?