Best borderlands Gun.

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -

Whats the best borderlands gun that you have used? Mines was a shotgun that shot lightning and it didn't use any ammo. It had 99 x11 Damage1x lightning.You guys?

#2 Posted by Javieralijandro (2667 posts) -
I was think about buy this game, about how long is the campaign?
#3 Posted by aznpickle (714 posts) -
I was think about buy this game, about how long is the campaign?Javieralijandro
Like 20 hours or so.
#4 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

A sniper that does 350 damage, with mordeci its lights out for all my enemies.

#5 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -
[QUOTE="Javieralijandro"]I was think about buy this game, about how long is the campaign?aznpickle
Like 20 hours or so.

Yeah so many side quests, and its fun to kill bosses with friends or strangers.
#6 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -

muller39
Lol, mordercai is a great character, but the reason i don't play much with him is because i like using shotguns and rifles more.
#7 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -
[QUOTE="blabbyboy"][QUOTE="muller39"]

Lol, mordercai is a great character, but the reason i don't play much with him is because i like using shotguns and rifles more.

Im the opposite Im a sniper guy myself lol. Which character do you use Roland or Brick are my guesses?
#8 Posted by LURCH87 (1375 posts) -

i have too many lets see so far:

a shotgun that shoots acid and has a scope

automatic shotgun with a scope and a 13 shell magazine clip (it loads like an assualt rifle)

rocket that holds 4 rounds each clip and shots 3 lightning balls each round

assualt rifle that causes explosions

a sniper rifle that does 357 damage cuts enemies in two if you shot them in certain parts of their body

rocket launcher that shoots fire

#9 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -
[QUOTE="blabbyboy"][QUOTE="muller39"]

muller39

Im the opposite Im a sniper guy myself lol. Which character do you use Roland or Brick are my guesses?

Roland all the way.
#10 Posted by salsaman45 (2 posts) -
Are you kidding me!? this game takes at least 45 hours
#11 Posted by salsaman45 (2 posts) -
Mine, well i got a Shotgun from sledge's Safehouse, that does 73 damage, has a scope, and has explosive effect x3.
#12 Posted by idk761 (3229 posts) -

muller39
That gun sucks :P I have on that does 750 damage and is white colored rairty. On my second playthrough that is why. My best gun is probably this assault rifle that does 200 damage
#13 Posted by PoisoN_Facecam0 (3734 posts) -
I'm not very far in yet.. but it was a Revolver that did 150 damage w/ lightning
#14 Posted by 0ds (254 posts) -
OMG I have heard so much about this game, the guy at gamestop would not stop talking about it. All my friends at school talk about it and now its alllll over these forums. I dont even have a gaming system and I am about to buy one and this game =) Oh did they fix the PS3 online play where they had problems pulling up the friends list and inviting friends into your game?
#15 Posted by Pvt_r3d (7897 posts) -
A shotgun with a sniper scope.
#16 Posted by Barbie_Boy (667 posts) -

havent found to many interesting wepons yet but my favorite so far is the shotgun from the second boss (sledge I think) it fits my play style awesomely,

it was a sad day when the dmg got to low and the enemies to strong :(

#17 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -
[QUOTE="idk761"][QUOTE="muller39"]

That gun sucks :P I have on that does 750 damage and is white colored rairty. On my second playthrough that is why. My best gun is probably this assault rifle that does 200 damage

Well I havent even reached halfway through my first playthrough so take that.
#18 Posted by GingerDeadMan (807 posts) -

I was getting worried, I've found guns that do WAY over 400 damage and I'm not even through the campaign yet.

#19 Posted by nakedstud (3 posts) -
i just got a level 37 orange color atlas "chimera" revolver. each shot either shoots out electricity, fire, explosives, or the toxic sludge. 680 damage. it kills baddies with 1 shot!!!
#20 Posted by azzezino (4570 posts) -

Topic: Best borderlands Gun.

I'll tell you when I find all 3 billion of them.

#21 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -
[QUOTE="azzezino"]

Hmm make that 4 billion? :)
Are you kidding me!? this game takes at least 45 hourssalsaman45
Hmm, if you did most quests and stuff? I just grind to level up.
#22 Posted by azzezino (4570 posts) -
[QUOTE="blabbyboy"][QUOTE="azzezino"]

then it's gonna take me around 20 years to answer your question. :P
#23 Posted by idk761 (3229 posts) -
[QUOTE="azzezino"][QUOTE="blabbyboy"][QUOTE="azzezino"]

You won't find all of it in a life time. I probably only seen 1000 weapons and I I'm in the middle of the second play through.
#24 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -
[QUOTE="azzezino"][QUOTE="blabbyboy"] Hmm make that 4 billion? :) idk761

You won't find all of it in a life time. I probably only seen 1000 weapons and I I'm in the middle of the second play through.

You never know :)
#25 Posted by Cheesehead9099 (2897 posts) -

I've heard a lot about this game... is it better than say.. cod 4? because if i get convinced enough i might not buy MW2 and go for this instead. It seems cool. My friend was trying to convince me to buy it all day today, saying its better than Uncharted 2, R2, KZ2, etc, etc...

#26 Posted by nitsud_19 (2519 posts) -

I'll tell ya when i collect all 200,000 of them or so.

#27 Posted by mexiCAN_soulja (9 posts) -
Well, i have three favorites, 1. the volcano sniper rifle (w/ orange text) , 210 damage, x5 incendiary, pretty ball of fire found it at a store for about 41k at Rust Commons East 2. a revolver with 300 damage and a 2 bullet clip. found it at New Haven 3. a Eridian sniper rifle that shoots lightning bolts w/o using any ammo, found it at Rust Commons East
#28 Posted by MJPK (3361 posts) -

On my lvl 20 Siren I have a lvl 20 fast firing pistol 23 bullet clip thet does 75 damage per shot and using phasewalk with fire damage plus boosted element damage and that gun makes all the enemys dissapear very quickly :)

#29 Posted by Scianix-Black (19295 posts) -

Liquid Invader (sniper rifle)
278 per bullet
Burst fires on zoom in

(Burst fire = 4 shots. 4 x 278 = 1,112 damage every time I shoot.)

#30 Posted by azzezino (4570 posts) -
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

Liquid Invader (sniper rifle)
278 per bullet
Burst fires on zoom in

(Burst fire = 4 shots. 4 x 278 = 1,112 damage every time I shoot.)

I love sniping in this game. It feels so empowering. :D
#31 Posted by mattyperkins (357 posts) -

I have an SMG with 212 damage, and x4 to fire damage

I have a shotgun with 112 x 11. 0% accuracy, but rip that sucker out when theres a big brute in your face and blast him into next week.

I got a sniper that has about 450 with x4 to corrosive damage too

#32 Posted by Ma_king (68 posts) -

Malevolent Stinger (And they're different renditions of the gun)

60 Damage per bullet + my Siren's Mercernary Upgrade (+44% SMG DMG) + My Level 17 SMG proficiency (Insane amount of perks)

Reload Time +88%

Rapid Fire +45%

1.4 Zoom?

Damage Increase +35%

= My best Borderlands Gun.

Did I mention the reload time? It's like the sleight of hand perk on SPEED. :D

#33 Posted by _SOULtoSQUEEZE_ (1495 posts) -

I've heard a lot about this game... is it better than say.. cod 4? because if i get convinced enough i might not buy MW2 and go for this instead. It seems cool. My friend was trying to convince me to buy it all day today, saying its better than Uncharted 2, R2, KZ2, etc, etc...

Cheesehead9099

the game is definitely fun, very fun actually. even though i really didnt know what was goin on with the story at all. however, having said that, its just a game to hold me over until MW2. if you loved cod4, then wait for MW2, but if you have the money for more than one game i would definitely recommend this. honestly, i have as much fun farming for weapons as i do actually doing missions. its exciting opening up a weapon crate hoping it holds an awesome weapon, lol.

#34 Posted by Terrencec06 (3590 posts) -

i really can't answer that question

#35 Posted by mexiCAN_soulja (9 posts) -
did anyone else get the eridian cannon with 886 damage? (loot after you killed Mr. Cloud in the Red Fastness) its a pretty good gun, but the orb travels ssssssssssoooooooooo slowly. its the best one i have besides my 542 damage hard sniper
#36 Posted by mbrockway (3494 posts) -
Atlas sniper rifle, 166 I think, white lightning. I'm only level 16, so I'm quite fond of it as my 2nd highest gun is a rifle that only does 50. Lilith, btw.
#37 Posted by mexiCAN_soulja (9 posts) -

i found 4 pearl guns so far, my favorite is the ATLAS CYCLOPS

#38 Posted by spyd3r108 (194 posts) -

i just got a level 37 orange color atlas "chimera" revolver. each shot either shoots out electricity, fire, explosives, or the toxic sludge. 680 damage. it kills baddies with 1 shot!!!nakedstud

:shock: that just makes all my guns look like crap! :cry:

#39 Posted by JoKeR_421 (8920 posts) -
can anyone help me answer this question? ummm, is it possible to play story mode with a friend? who has another ps3?
#40 Posted by SikKwuN (1442 posts) -
who needs a gun when you have bloodwing :P
#41 Posted by JoKeR_421 (8920 posts) -
can anyone help me answer this question? ummm, is it possible to play story mode with a friend? who has another ps3?JoKeR_421
anyone?
#42 Posted by kate_jones (3221 posts) -

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]can anyone help me answer this question? ummm, is it possible to play story mode with a friend? who has another ps3?JoKeR_421
anyone?

yes you can, I picked it up the other day and playing through it with my bf, is good fun

#43 Posted by JoKeR_421 (8920 posts) -

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]can anyone help me answer this question? ummm, is it possible to play story mode with a friend? who has another ps3?kate_jones

anyone?

yes you can, I picked it up the other day and playing through it with my bf, is good fun

hey thanks kate, appreciate it. yea i picked it up as well 4 days ago and my gf picked a copy too, but she hasnt played it yet so i was just wondering, so i can play with her lol that sounded naughty lol
#44 Posted by Dahaka-UK (6915 posts) -

45 hours? Not at all. You could easily get this game done and all it's quests in mere 15 hours.

#45 Posted by JoKeR_421 (8920 posts) -

45 hours? Not at all. You could easily get this game done and all it's quests in mere 15 hours.

Dahaka-UK
they were talkin with side missions, and so far im lvl 25 played it for 2 days and im no near half way through the game, i must have spend at least 16 to 18 hrs so far
#46 Posted by Ospov (3708 posts) -

I have a revolver that does like 600+ damage and x4 corrode. It kills almost everything (minus corrosive enemies) in 2 or 3 shots.

#47 Posted by JoKeR_421 (8920 posts) -

I have a revolver that does like 600+ damage and x4 corrode. It kills almost everything (minus corrosive enemies) in 2 or 3 shots.

Ospov
damn, the strongest weapon i got is probably 215 its a rifle with electric burst or w.e its called
#48 Posted by Ospov (3708 posts) -

I also found a couple rocket launchers that do 1000+ damage.

#49 Posted by iRoastBeef (1 posts) -

i have too many lets see so far:

a shotgun that shoots acid and has a scope

automatic shotgun with a scope and a 13 shell magazine clip (it loads like an assualt rifle)

rocket that holds 4 rounds each clip and shots 3 lightning balls each round

assualt rifle that causes explosions

a sniper rifle that does 357 damage cuts enemies in two if you shot them in certain parts of their body

rocket launcher that shoots fire

LURCH87
I've seen the shotgun with a scope that shoots acid.
#50 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Maliwan Hellfire.