Battlefield Hardline beta impressions? and are you thinking about getting it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AgeThe6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

Edited By AgeThe6

Poll Battlefield Hardline beta impressions? and are you thinking about getting it? (16 votes)

definitely pick this up!! 19%
might wait for the review/feedback from other gamers 25%
definitely not getting it!!! 56%

so me and my friends have played the Hella out of the beta. Graphically it looks pretty decent ( I think a lot of games look good nothing new) but gameplay wise I think it's a lot more polished and just feels more put together then battlefield 4. And I'm slowly considering of picking it up.

What's your guys opinions on the beta and the game itself?

• 
FatLonelyDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 FatLonelyDude
Member since 2013 • 41 Posts

personally i think it trash. the gun play isnt fun, every gun has the recoil of a freakin cannon, you die in the blink of an eye from a shot to the arm but a grenade to the face only does 60 damage. on ps3 it looks horrendous, like an early ps2 game. color, textures, graphics are terrible. ive been playing it giving it a change to let me like it but its just so frustrating to play when you die instantly from so many things.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Too much like CoD, I'll wait till the next one.

crewe8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 crewe8
Member since 2008 • 703 Posts

Played it for the first time today, not a lover of it... Just something didn't feel quite right, might give it another go, but it's not up there in my pre order list.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

It is no where nearly as polished as bf4 runs today. Its a beta so that's why. Will see on the end product. Ill be getting it probably since im a big battlefield fan.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

NO

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

I'm going to wait for some reviews but I'll most likely be picking it up on PC. The beta was a lot of fun.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

I couldn't really get into it. It feels more like a crappy expansion pack or game mod, IMO. I may pick it up when it gets cheaper, but only if it has a really good single player campaign...

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#8 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I could see me getting it later on down the line, but for now no. I've just been finding it very hard to pay full price for FPS nowadays or games in general.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

had alot of fun with Conquest but other than that it wasnt that great.. ill just wait until BF5

Nutella_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Nutella_Armor
Member since 2014 • 41 Posts

@FatLonelyDude said:

personally i think it trash. the gun play isnt fun, every gun has the recoil of a freakin cannon, you die in the blink of an eye from a shot to the arm but a grenade to the face only does 60 damage. on ps3 it looks horrendous, like an early ps2 game. color, textures, graphics are terrible. ive been playing it giving it a change to let me like it but its just so frustrating to play when you die instantly from so many things.

^^THIS. It does look disgusting on the PS3 but remember it is just the beta.

No way in hell I'm buying Hardline, more like HardFail, AMIRITE?? Anyway, not very cops and robbers, more like internal army vs mercenaries. How the hell are the "robbers" so heavy armed? They have SMGs, assault rifles, and RPGs!!! It felt very militarized, of course the developers can't actually go for a genuine cops and robbers game considering no one will buy it. Tell me, who would want to rob a bank in-game with only a .22?

When people say this is just a mode for BF4 they couldn't be more right.

Canis_Bronson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Canis_Bronson
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I think I'm going to wait for reviews and possible price drop. I did well in the beta but I feel like some weapons need to change. The character models and the graphics look decent but not as good as bf4 which is kinda sad. It had its moments but not enough to keep me hooked to this idea