Battlefield 3 players excited for BF4 here!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by cool5845 (57 posts) -

So it is confirmed that BF4 will be released on the PS3, BUT seeing how BF3 performs on the PS3: low graphics, a bit of fps drop and a limit of 24 people online. I love BF3 on the PS3 and I couldn't care for the graphics, the game is still extremely fun.I'm just thinking that there is no way the PS3 version of BF4 will get the new Frostbite 3 and even if it does the online will be like max 10 players xD . What do u guys think? The PS3 version of BF4 seems pretty pointless.

#2 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8576 posts) -
It is pointless unless you really... for some reason.. aren't getting a PS4, XboxOne, and dont have a half way decent gaming PC..
#3 Posted by muffin200 (733 posts) -

I'd not go as far to say pointless it will probably just look and play much like BF3 does today but with a few very minor upgrades. If your happy with that then the PS3 version will do fine.

Once you play a 64 player game on the PS4/PC however you'll have a hard time going back to 24.

#4 Posted by elenture (2 posts) -
yeah,Once you play a 64 player game on the PS4/PC however you'll have a hard time going back to 24.
#5 Posted by giesenkid3417 (1 posts) -
I cant wait though as of now my internet is garbage to the point where I cannot really play bf3 multiplayer
#6 Posted by Eikichi-Onizuka (8124 posts) -
Well it will be coming out before a lot people own a next gen console so they might want it for PS3/360 even though it will be watered down.
#7 Posted by damann22 (7655 posts) -

yeah,Once you play a 64 player game on the PS4/PC however you'll have a hard time going back to 24. elenture

I have a hard time going back to 48. I hope that by BF5 they up the 64 to near MAG levels. If not Ill just continue playing planetside on either the pc or ps4

#8 Posted by Netherscourge (16350 posts) -

I'm getting a PS4, but I'm getting BF4 on the PC. 

PS4 + PC = best of the best.