Assasin's Creed Revelations: buy places?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CaIypzo (125 posts) -
If you buy the Hagia Irene and the Fatih Cami... Does the enemies go away then? I love it to slay such much enemies in a row :D Do you know what i am saying? XD
#2 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

No.

#3 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -
A better question is: Why aren't you playing the exponentially better Assassin's Creed III?
#4 Posted by Justforvisit (2660 posts) -

A better question is: Why aren't you playing the exponentially better Assassin's Creed III?Chaos_Bladez

Probably because it doesn't have Ezio :D

#5 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

A better question is: Why aren't you playing the exponentially better Assassin's Creed III?Chaos_Bladez

Lots of obvious reasons, if you think about it.

#6 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"]

Lots of obvious reasons, if you think about it.

Gxgear
I can't think of any!

[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"]A better question is: Why aren't you playing the exponentially better Assassin's Creed III?Justforvisit

Probably because it doesn't have Ezio :D

Connor in AC3, in my opinion, is way more entertaining than Ezio in ACR. He's almost a little too boring in ACR, where in AC3, we get to see Connor grow and mature, something way more fascinating. Ezio in AC2 and Connor in AC3 would be an interesting discussion though.
#7 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -
[QUOTE="CaIypzo"]If you buy the Hagia Irene and the Fatih Cami... Does the enemies go away then? I love it to slay such much enemies in a row :D Do you know what i am saying? XD

What kind of fever dream is this? :|
#8 Posted by idunnodude (2283 posts) -

i actually liked revelations a lot better than ac3. great setting, huge city and of course, ezio is just a friggin boss.