are you picking up ps all-stars?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Essian (3438 posts) -

I'm still on the fence about this game... are you picking it up?

#2 Posted by Totalgym9000 (1456 posts) -
I wasn't going to, but as a fan of quite a few Sony exclusives it's to hard to resist kicking ass and having fun with some of the characters
#3 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

Nope. Not my thing.

:)

Looks good though, as those games go.

#4 Posted by Minishdriveby (10034 posts) -

Nope. Not a fan of fighters. Plus the cast seems very limited; they could have had a lot more fighters.

#5 Posted by DrRockso87 (2529 posts) -

For Christmas, yes. Looks like a fun game. But next week is Hitman: Absolution and The Walking Dead: Episode 5 for me. :D

#6 Posted by Jackc8 (8500 posts) -

No I don't have any interest in it.

#7 Posted by Minishdriveby (10034 posts) -

For Christmas, yes. Looks like a fun game. But next week is Hitman: Absolution and The Walking Dead: Episode 5 for me. :D

DrRockso87

I would could download Walking Dead episode 5 from steam (I bought the season pass), but the **** that I've gone through with that game has turned me off of it forever. Everytime a new episode is released my save file is deleted.

#8 Posted by ristactionjakso (5742 posts) -

Nope.

Crappy cast of characters, and I'm not spending more money on DLC for characters that should have been in the game from the get go.

#9 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

No interest at all.

#10 Posted by Dysantic (1620 posts) -
I played the free beta they had a little while ago and I had nowhere close to as fun playing it as I do playing my N64 or even Gamecube Super Smash Bros. Like everyone has said already, the character's are severely lacking and the gamesplay itself seems really bad. The flow of the characters was just too jerky for me. Also, the characters need some major balancing because Kratos just demolished every other character
#11 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9860 posts) -
lol nope, game looks turdilicous
#12 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -

I'm still on the fence about this game... are you picking it up?

Essian
Nope. Doesn't interest me at all.
#13 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2163 posts) -

Maybe around Christmas time.

#14 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
yes, day 1
#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72480 posts) -
i will if it actually makes it in time before christmas hopefully
#16 Posted by ReviewerDrake (766 posts) -

Day 1 gonna go pay off my pre-order Saturday.

#17 Posted by Essian (3438 posts) -
nice to finally hear some positive answers... I have to admit, I can't tell what I think. The game looks like it could be fun, or it could suck. My big problem is that they didn't clone the kill system from Smash Bros. It's not just like "you take enough damage and you just vaporize" vs, the whole fight to stay on the platform thing, and I think that will really change the dynamic in the game... so I'm afraid to pick this game up, but I probably will end up getting it
#18 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9062 posts) -

I probably will. I had fun with the demo.

#19 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

i am, its gonna be a lot of fun

#20 Posted by SoNin360 (5506 posts) -
I'll probably rent it later on just to see what it's like. I've enjoyed some of the Super Smash Bros. games but PS All-Stars doesn't look nearly as good, plus I'm not much of a fan of fighting games in the first place, despite having liked the SSB games.
#21 Posted by DJ_Lae (42748 posts) -
Probably not - game looks like garbage from what I've seen, really weak roster of characters too. Maybe if it hits $20 both both PS3 and Vita versions combined.
#22 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

No, doesn't interest me.

#23 Posted by Killzonage (408 posts) -
Maybe, I will wait for some reviews first.
#24 Posted by _Cadbury_ (2936 posts) -

Yes. The beta was good fun.
This video increased my hype for it http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/09/ign-live-presents-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale
I think it's worth watching if you're thinking about getting it.

#25 Posted by JogsterXL (299 posts) -
Eventually, not a Day 1 purchase, but eventually...
#26 Posted by InstantKlassick (1126 posts) -

No Im good, Ill just get SSB since they did it better. This game feels very "C-" to me...

#27 Posted by clr84651 (5487 posts) -

I picked it up and then put it down. LOL