Anything good on the Store for six dollars or less?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by brickdoctor (9746 posts) -

I decided to finally get around to checking out the updated store, and noticed I have about $6.50 left in my wallet and the organaziton doesn't exactly make it easy to find games by price. Is there anything worth getting on the store for that price? I'm mainly into shooters and RPGs and understand there's probably nothing high profile for that price but are there any hidden gems on there worth checking out? There's no reason in saving the money since I don't game that much anymore and probably wont ever get another card.

#2 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13932 posts) -
#3 Posted by jayd02 (783 posts) -

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

search yourself you lazy bastard

there's even price filters and stuff like that

TheFallenDemon

He was looking more for advice on what to buy for a low price. No reason to be a jerk.

#4 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9650 posts) -
right now there are a ton of good ones if you have PSN+
#5 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

I think Trine is around that price category if I'm not mistaken. It's a blast of a game experince :)

#6 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Jet Set Radio HD is conveniently $4.99, part of the 13 for 13 PSN sale I think. It's a classic but you might want to do some research on this one.

#7 Posted by clr84651 (5405 posts) -

Get yourself a Value Meal. I like the Bacon Cheeseburger meal best.

#8 Posted by jcopp72 (5336 posts) -

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

search yourself you lazy bastard

there's even price filters and stuff like that

TheFallenDemon
the new store isnt easy to figure out the features and I havnt been able to find any price filters on it either.
#9 Posted by Crispykids (3 posts) -
Spyro the dragon i think is like 6 bucks
#10 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -
TWD episode 1
#11 Posted by romainsimoni (1955 posts) -

Bought The House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut for $5 (ps+ price) but I reckon the non plus price is not much higher. I recommend this game.

#12 Posted by ristactionjakso (5725 posts) -

If you have Rage, the scorchers dlc is actually really good. Non stop action, plus a boss fight at the end. $5 if I remember correctly.

Or Festival of Blood (Not sure if it's $10 or $5) but you do not need any Infamous game to play it.

Check out Sleeping Dogs DLC Nightmare in North Point if you have the game. Pretty cool dlc.

In the Minis section, there is a game called young Thor for $5. It looked kind of cool. Not a bad price for a 3-4 hour game.

If anything, you can buy chess/board/or other minis games for under $5.

#13 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
Do you have plus? Warp, The Unfinished Swan, Shank 2, and Machinarium are what I bought from the 13/13 sale. Beat The Unfinished Swan and it was well with the price. I have played enough of Warp to know I am going to love it as well. Haven't played much of Machinarium or Shank 2, but what I have played was fun.
#14 Posted by ristactionjakso (5725 posts) -

Do you have plus? Warp, The Unfinished Swan, Shank 2, and Machinarium are what I bought from the 13/13 sale. Beat The Unfinished Swan and it was well with the price. I have played enough of Warp to know I am going to love it as well. Haven't played much of Machinarium or Shank 2, but what I have played was fun.AmazonTreeBoa
Shank 2 is awesome. Even Shank 1 is awesome.

#15 Posted by SuperNovaftw (2636 posts) -

Journey and super meat boy?

#16 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Journey and super meat boy?

SuperNovaftw
He said $6 or less.