Anyone here here only play God of War Ascension's Singleplayer and not Online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CecilChups (207 posts) -

Tried the multiplayer for 2 hours to give a chance. Didn't care for it really. Maybe its because I suck at it, but the combat doesn't feel that fluent or fast in multiplayer, plus, I'm more of a single player kind of dude. Also, the only multiplayer game I play on a consistant basis is Team Fortress 2.

Anyone out there only play God of War Ascension's singleplayer?

#2 Posted by Serial_Killa (0 posts) -

Only did the multiplayer tutorial for the trophy and that was it. No interest in multiplayer at all. Loved the singleplayer though, was better than I was expecting actually.

#3 Posted by Vatusus (4684 posts) -

"Anyone here"? What kind of question was that? I'm pretty sure like 80 percent of GoW: A buyers bought it for the SP portion... I tried the MP once but I just got my a** kicked hard so I just accepted I svcked at it and didnt bothered with it anymore

#4 Posted by DrRockso87 (2529 posts) -

The only interest I have in the multiplayer is to collect the single online trophy. That's about it.

#5 Posted by trophyboost (2 posts) -
I am with everyone else. I was was disappointed by the game tbh. I tried, the MP to get the trophy... didnt like it... so I added it to the things I didnt like about the game.
#6 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Didn't bother with the MP. Was seriously underwelmed by the SP.

#7 Posted by Zen_Light (1236 posts) -

They're both garbage.

#8 Posted by locus-solus (524 posts) -
i hate when they add MP to a SP games:( and i'm planning on only playing the single player campaign when i buy ascension
#9 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

Only did the multiplayer tutorial for the trophy and that was it. No interest in multiplayer at all. Loved the singleplayer though, was better than I was expecting actually.

Serial_Killa
#10 Posted by Bigboi500 (29999 posts) -

I lost interest in the series after 3.

#11 Posted by brownpriderider (311 posts) -

Didn't bother with the MP. Was seriously underwelmed by the SP.

worlock77

this is the same with me

#12 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

I only play games for single player, don't even bother trying the multiplayer anymore, not even Far Cry 3. I only played the multiplayer tutorial for GOW: Ascension purely for the trophy.

#13 Posted by BigBangTheory_ (183 posts) -
LOL I don't think anyone cares about the multiplayer
#14 Posted by FPSunionOWNS (2030 posts) -

Tried the multiplayer for 2 hours to give a chance. Didn't care for it really. Maybe its because I suck at it, but the combat doesn't feel that fluent or fast in multiplayer, plus, I'm more of a single player kind of dude. Also, the only multiplayer game I play on a consistant basis is Team Fortress 2.

Anyone out there only play God of War Ascension's singleplayer?

CecilChups
im thinking about buying it just to play the last of us beta lol
#15 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

I only play games for single player, don't even bother trying the multiplayer anymore, not even Far Cry 3. I only played the multiplayer tutorial for GOW: Ascension purely for the trophy.

Venom_Raptor

At least it's only 1 and easy to get one too.

Wouldn't mind though if Multiplayer Trophies completely would die out ^^

#16 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

[QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

Justforvisit

At least it's only 1 and easy to get one too.

Wouldn't mind though if Multiplayer Trophies completely would die out ^^

Yeah I'd prefer there to be no multiplayer trophies at all aswell. Though I don't mind the simple ones that require "complete one match" or "play for 15 minutes". But the games in which 30% of trophies are multiplayer (Singularity, F.E.A.R. 2) is just annoying.