Anyone else turned off after playing the Soul Sacrifice demo?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SNESMaster420 (1335 posts) -

I put about two hours into the demo yesterday and then I cancelled my pre-order. Graphics were meh, combat was okay but some of the enemies have very cheap moves that seemingly cannot be escaped. Also, the scope/size of the battlefield was weak. The story seems okay, but that and the only other thing that even intrigued me was the darker, gothic-horror stylings. I was not impressed enough to shell out $45 before reviews. I will wait on those. What do you guys think?

I am going to try the demo out a bit more today and I will update my thoughts here after I hear some of yours!

#2 Posted by pc-ps360 (3458 posts) -

i was very hyped but after the demo i felt this is the worst crap ever. i was hyped for nothing. bad graphics and the games is only arenas. its does not feel like a full fledged game and is not that fun. but muramasa rebirth is coming soon and that game will not disappoint.

#3 Posted by VelocityEvo (257 posts) -

Graphics were fine but yeah, the gameplay felt poor. It felt like a slow pace God of War from the 30 minutes I played. 

#4 Posted by nyc05 (10183 posts) -

The demo didn't sell me on the game, either.  Fortunately for me I had little to no expectations for the game anyway, so I'm not too disappointed.

I will not be buying it.

#5 Posted by buwiset (293 posts) -

Still day 1 for me. If you don't like strategic stuff then yeah, you won't like this game much. For me the boss battles are awesome, I don't want to beat enemies by just button mashing, You also need to equip the right magic before entering stages. Battles can be hard or easy depending on what magics you equip. Fighting Cerberus was brutal but very satisfying after defeating it. Online is also very good, no lag and very smooth. Enemies are even tougher online and I like it. I apologize for my bad grammar. English is not my native language.

#6 Posted by oddballrulez (1642 posts) -
Complete opposite here! Absolutely loved it. The atmosphere's great - as is the story. Lots of interesting little details like the monsters true forms muttering throughout the battle etc. Really hyped for it now! Honestly didn't expect too much from what I'd seen.
#7 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -
yup... hated the demo. it is half a game honestly and feels like a complete copout considering how long it has been in development. the entire game is just going from one small arena to another and fighting 10 mobs. there is no complexity and nothing really that great. i was expecting ATLEAST a hub zone to run around in or something.... or armor/weapons to equip....crafting of some sort.... none of these things exist. its truly pathetic and i cant believe how hyped this game was.
#8 Posted by danjin44 (280 posts) -
[QUOTE="Geminon"]yup... hated the demo. it is half a game honestly and feels like a complete copout considering how long it has been in development. the entire game is just going from one small arena to another and fighting 10 mobs. there is no complexity and nothing really that great. i was expecting ATLEAST a hub zone to run around in or something.... or armor/weapons to equip....crafting of some sort.... none of these things exist. its truly pathetic and i cant believe how hyped this game was.

There is crafting system, u just craft spells instead of weapons, even some spells let u create axe, sword and spear.
#9 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2397 posts) -

I made it a point not to hype this game because the previews didn't seem that great.  The demo is ok, nothing amazing.  My main issue is fighting enemies that fly, as you can't jump and the only ranged attack I seem to have uses up my life bar like there's no tomorrow.

I don't think I'm very far in the demo (just got to the stage with the first flying enemies) but I'm interested in getting into a big boss battle (hopefully there's one in the demo). 

I'm fine with the graphics, as the game runs smooth, and while the Vita can probably handle better graphics I'm glad they made sure the game runs smoothly.

I don't think this'll be a day 1 purchase, but I'll probably pick it up eventually.

#10 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

Im interested in what people expected ? Seems like people expected a God Of War mixed with Syrim RPG ? Vita gets bitched about for not having Handheld Experiences well I feel like Soul Sacrifice hits that middle Mark Perfectly, im not running around for 40 minutes resource gathering and boring as **** walking around with nothing to do like most RPG's. Soul Sacrifice gets you right into the Action with challenging Boss's that can hell last 20+ Minutes depending on your team. You can go Chaos Or Holy and change your Signals around to suit your play style, there are some Spells that require 3 or 4 people to use it correctly to pull it off too. Never liked MH's Combat that much but I really Enjoy Soul Sacrifices more Action and fast paced.

Graphics I would agree it needed more work but if your complaining about graphics you should be playing on your PC and not a Handheld.

#11 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

I've been playing more of the demo and the one-liners are really starting to get on my nerves. "stay awake or die" and "do you feel pain" again and again in a mission.

I'm also not big on co op games so I'm not quite sold yet.

#12 Posted by V3rciS (2213 posts) -

You kidding me? I think it's one of the best games on VITA... totally loved and after the demo pre-ordered the game. DAY 1

#13 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -
[QUOTE="V3rciS"]

You kidding me? I think it's one of the best games on VITA... totally loved and after the demo pre-ordered the game. DAY 1

Geminon
fanboy alert. the game is not great. i feel like sony pretty much lied to everyone a bit as well. they absolutely positioned and marketed this game as being the VITA answer to monster hunter... and because of that, you would expect them to share atleast SOME gameplay aspects.... but alas they do not at all, with monster hunter being the far more complex and involving product. saying that the game has crafting is a complete joke.... you hit one button if you have more than one of a spell, and it makes it so that you can cast it one more time.... that isnt crafting, that is some sort of BS cop out excuse that they threw in there just to say they have "Crafting" the VITA is designed and marketed as a console experience on the go.... NOT a handheld experience. if people want games that they can play in 5 minute bursts, then go get a 3DS or play games on your phone.... the majority of VITA owners want console quality games.

You had the weirdest hype man did you research the game at all or look at any Gameplay ? It NEVER showed Free Roaming or huge open Maps to play Sony never lied to you, you just had your own idea about how the game would be. I actually prefer Soul Sacrifices Combat to Monster Hunters. The game has variety your just picking any spell you think is cool, you can go Full Holy which increases your Healing, have every move as healing except for one which is Blood Cannon uses your health for damage no limit, can"t did and you have a pretty decent move for damage there are interesting Playstyles just most people pick the same Spells. Sigiles provide a lot of variety in combat, more obviously in the full game. I have seen 4 people keep pushing back Cerberus into 3 Golems and take turns powering up their melee moves and knocking him back into them another using the sheild to knock him back. Spells later in the game can require 3/4 people to use at the same time to pull it off, it rewards proper coordination and Teamwork for those that actually take the time rather then Bum Rushing th Bosses like idiots. And the PSVita is technically a "Console Experience" on the go any person that thought it would Run games 100% as good looking as PS3 gave into marketing hype, you have the weirdest complaints most come off as your own opinion and not facts. It's funny that people complain that the Vita The Vita doesn't have enough "Handheld games" yet we have people that complain it doesn't have enough "Console Games" Vita seems like it can't win. I knew what I was getting into with the Vita and I don't the decision of buying one I have enjoyed it greatly, of course it needs more games but so far I am pleased, also bought it for the features "Outside Of Sony" Homebrews, it's Homebrew support would be insane. Seems like you had unrealistic expectations of Soul Sacrifice and The Vita.
#14 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

V3rciS
fanboy alert. the game is not great. i feel like sony pretty much lied to everyone a bit as well. they absolutely positioned and marketed this game as being the VITA answer to monster hunter... and because of that, you would expect them to share atleast SOME gameplay aspects.... but alas they do not at all, with monster hunter being the far more complex and involving product. saying that the game has crafting is a complete joke.... you hit one button if you have more than one of a spell, and it makes it so that you can cast it one more time.... that isnt crafting, that is some sort of BS cop out excuse that they threw in there just to say they have "Crafting" the VITA is designed and marketed as a console experience on the go.... NOT a handheld experience. if people want games that they can play in 5 minute bursts, then go get a 3DS or play games on your phone.... the majority of VITA owners want console quality games.
#15 Posted by lilnazar (1614 posts) -

[QUOTE="V3rciS"]

Geminon

It's his opinion, no need to call him fanboy. Yeah, we all expected something else like free roaming and killing creatures along with doing quests. But it's still a enjoyable game. If you don't like it, then don't. No need to call others fanboys.

#16 Posted by Aparthide (235 posts) -

[QUOTE="Geminon"][QUOTE="V3rciS"]

lilnazar

It's his opinion, no need to call him fanboy. Yeah, we all expected something else like free roaming and killing creatures along with doing quests. But it's still a enjoyable game. If you don't like it, then don't. No need to call others fanboys.

That's not true. I'm pretty sure that most people who knew about SS and did some research didn't expect free roaming. No hunting game has free roaming except maybe DD. And the free roam in DD was boring as hell.

#17 Posted by pc-ps360 (3458 posts) -

Im interested in what people expected ? Seems like people expected a God Of War mixed with Syrim RPG ? Vita gets bitched about for not having Handheld Experiences well I feel like Soul Sacrifice hits that middle Mark Perfectly, im not running around for 40 minutes resource gathering and boring as **** walking around with nothing to do like most RPG's. Soul Sacrifice gets you right into the Action with challenging Boss's that can hell last 20+ Minutes depending on your team. You can go Chaos Or Holy and change your Signals around to suit your play style, there are some Spells that require 3 or 4 people to use it correctly to pull it off too. Never liked MH's Combat that much but I really Enjoy Soul Sacrifices more Action and fast paced.

Graphics I would agree it needed more work but if your complaining about graphics you should be playing on your PC and not a Handheld.

Blake135

i expected something like darksouls. also my complaing for the graphics isnt that i want more aa or higher resolution. but its because of the colors like grpavity rush or god of war games but this some seem just plain ugly. and why did they make the game arenas its feels bad there is no adventure and no looting items and descovery int he game.

#18 Posted by V3rciS (2213 posts) -

[QUOTE="V3rciS"]

Geminon

You're a moron or what? Now you gonna dictate me what should I like or no? I've played Monster Hunter and I could say that I don't give a fvck about this game... it's not appealing to me at all! I prefer Soul Sacrfice much more... it's not being a fanboy... fanboy of what? I own both handhelds.. seems like you're just throwing poor excuses just because you don't like the game. Sony never said it's going to bee free roaming etc... I don't even know what your expectations where based on.

#19 Posted by michel3105 (72 posts) -

On the contrary, I had no expectations from the game and I tend to dislike action games as well as gothic-horror plots, yet I'm fired up!

It totally surprised me.

Got the demo just for curiosity, but I'm going to buy.

Perhaps it's just a matter of expectations. Please, consider that I'm not a Monster Hunter or God of War player.

#20 Posted by Eikichi-Onizuka (8022 posts) -
I'm keeping my preorder, I liked the demo.
#21 Posted by Ghost120x (3800 posts) -
Sounds like people got too hyped. My bro is not buying because he thought It was going to be hard like demons souls. Others on gamefaqs are disappointed because they are comparing it to monster hunter. I am loving this game, especially the lore. Good stuff.
#22 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2397 posts) -

The more I play the demo the more I like the game.  Sure it isn't a giant world but it is good for short bursts of play, which is something that has been lacking from my Vita library.  Surprisingly, the story seems like it'll be interesting enough to see it through to the end, hopefully the rest of the game will be able to do the same.

#23 Posted by KBFloYd (13437 posts) -

does it have online?

#24 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

V3rciS

You're a moron or what? Now you gonna dictate me what should I like or no? I've played Monster Hunter and I could say that I don't give a fvck about this game... it's not appealing to me at all! I prefer Soul Sacrfice much more... it's not being a fanboy... fanboy of what? I own both handhelds.. seems like you're just throwing poor excuses just because you don't like the game. Sony never said it's going to bee free roaming etc... I don't even know what your expectations where based on.

super fanboy response... getting so mad over something so petty. get more mad. monster hunter is better. review scores will support this statement. ill see you here in 2 weeks after your fanboy tears fall when SS gets a 7.5.
#25 Posted by danjin44 (280 posts) -
[QUOTE="V3rciS"]

[QUOTE="Geminon"] fanboy alert. the game is not great. i feel like sony pretty much lied to everyone a bit as well. they absolutely positioned and marketed this game as being the VITA answer to monster hunter... and because of that, you would expect them to share atleast SOME gameplay aspects.... but alas they do not at all, with monster hunter being the far more complex and involving product. saying that the game has crafting is a complete joke.... you hit one button if you have more than one of a spell, and it makes it so that you can cast it one more time.... that isnt crafting, that is some sort of BS cop out excuse that they threw in there just to say they have "Crafting" the VITA is designed and marketed as a console experience on the go.... NOT a handheld experience. if people want games that they can play in 5 minute bursts, then go get a 3DS or play games on your phone.... the majority of VITA owners want console quality games.Geminon

super fanboy response... getting so mad over something so petty. get more mad. monster hunter is better. review scores will support this statement. ill see you here in 2 weeks after your fanboy tears fall when SS gets a 7.5.

Lol, then if u are listening to GS review score then according to them KH 358/2 days is better than Birth by Sleep.
#26 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Ugh. Please don't compare review scores. It's ridiculous. Different consoles, different standards, different reviewers. What's relevant here is that Soul Sacrifice has a big shadow over its head, and it's going to have to do a lot to either distinguish itself from the crowd of Monster Hunter wannabes or execute well enough to stand up to Monster Hunter's legacy. Here's hoping it does both.
#27 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -
[QUOTE="Granpire"]Ugh. Please don't compare review scores. It's ridiculous. Different consoles, different standards, different reviewers. What's relevant here is that Soul Sacrifice has a big shadow over its head, and it's going to have to do a lot to either distinguish itself from the crowd of Monster Hunter wannabes or execute well enough to stand up to Monster Hunter's legacy. Here's hoping it does both.

based on the demo, unfortunately it does neither. considering the demo lets you play a pretty good chunk of the game (about 45min-1 hour depending on if you do the multiplayer missions).... i dont think we are going to see anything surprising or game changing in the final product
#28 Posted by V3rciS (2213 posts) -

[QUOTE="Granpire"]Ugh. Please don't compare review scores. It's ridiculous. Different consoles, different standards, different reviewers. What's relevant here is that Soul Sacrifice has a big shadow over its head, and it's going to have to do a lot to either distinguish itself from the crowd of Monster Hunter wannabes or execute well enough to stand up to Monster Hunter's legacy. Here's hoping it does both.Geminon
based on the demo, unfortunately it does neither. considering the demo lets you play a pretty good chunk of the game (about 45min-1 hour depending on if you do the multiplayer missions).... i dont think we are going to see anything surprising or game changing in the final product

Okay mate we got it, you don't like the game... that fine. You can gtfo of these threads now and continue your life playing MH... why so obsessed with SS? Yea  and also I should really give credits to what you say?

Random poster 1: Yea but after playing the demo I liked.
Gemitroll: You don't know a shit... it sucks
Random poster 2: I think I like it more to MH...
Gemitroll: Fvck you MH is better.. its a fact cause I say so
Random poster 3: But it's different to MH why do we even compare
Gemitroll: MH is better
Random poster 3: But...
Gemitroll: MH I SAY.... GAMERSCORES.... (cause I buy my games based on scores they receive... I never actually read the review)

Stupid troll imho... anyway qQ some more won't even bother anymore. Calling me a fanboy of the game that isn't even released yet while himself is fanboying MH and officially hating on SS.

#29 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

Sure are a lot of dumbasses mindlessly running around online instead of working together. I mean I'll save you once if you want, maybe even twice, but after that yo ass is getting sacrificed. Sucks that some hosts will kick you if you don't save them repeatedly.

#30 Posted by benleslie5 (7823 posts) -
Can't really say much about the demo, sort of mixed re-actions to it for now might play it again to be sure if its worth the purchase or not
#31 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
[QUOTE="Geminon"] based on the demo, unfortunately it does neither. considering the demo lets you play a pretty good chunk of the game (about 45min-1 hour depending on if you do the multiplayer missions).... i dont think we are going to see anything surprising or game changing in the final product

You haven't elaborated on anything about Soul Sacrifice specifically, beyond saying Monster Hunter's better, and Soul Sacrifice will get an (actually decent) 7.5/10.
#32 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

[QUOTE="Geminon"][QUOTE="Granpire"]Ugh. Please don't compare review scores. It's ridiculous. Different consoles, different standards, different reviewers. What's relevant here is that Soul Sacrifice has a big shadow over its head, and it's going to have to do a lot to either distinguish itself from the crowd of Monster Hunter wannabes or execute well enough to stand up to Monster Hunter's legacy. Here's hoping it does both.V3rciS

Okay mate we got it, you don't like the game... that fine. You can gtfo of these threads now and continue your life playing MH... why so obsessed with SS? Yea  and also I should really give credits to what you say?

Gemitroll: MH I SAY.... GAMERSCORES.... (cause I buy my games based on scores they receive... I never actually read the review)

Stupid troll imho... anyway qQ some more won't even bother anymore. Calling me a fanboy of the game that isn't even released yet while himself is fanboying MH and officially hating on SS.

so much fanboy rage...
#33 Posted by V3rciS (2213 posts) -

[QUOTE="V3rciS"]

[QUOTE="Geminon"] based on the demo, unfortunately it does neither. considering the demo lets you play a pretty good chunk of the game (about 45min-1 hour depending on if you do the multiplayer missions).... i dont think we are going to see anything surprising or game changing in the final productGeminon

so much fanboy rage...

Yes because pointing out the obvious is called fanboyism... because not agreeing with you is fanboyism... why do I even still bother with you?
Ehm... I dunno guess I should just stop replying to your troll posts. ;)

#34 Posted by SNESMaster420 (1335 posts) -

Quite the mixed bag of opinions here. I played it a bit more and my opinion has not changed much. I like it a little more, but I am not sold on a purchase. As for my complaint about the graphics to those of you who brought that up. It is not terrible to look at, just  a little dull for my tastes, however I understand that is the style the devs wanted to go for. I decided to just throw it on the top of my Gamefly Q and at least give the full game a shot sometime within the next few months. Looks like the Muramasa Rebirth: Collectors Edition will be my next retail purchase instead.

#35 Posted by Ovirew (6348 posts) -

I still haven't come to a full conclusion about how I feel about the game.  But then I didn't beat complete the demo yet.

I was disappointed that the levels were so brief and took place on cramped stages.  There's a difference between handheld games being short to play them in short bursts, and handheld games being so short that you can't get into them.  The stages so far have mostly been really short, like 1-2 minutes short, and that's about what I'd expect from an IPod game - not a Vita game.

Really I think it's understandable and fair for people to be disappointed in the demo.  Handheld gaming is still trying to prove its point in a world where microtransactions and app games have taken over much of the landscape, and Nintendo will always have the larger share of the land with the 3DS because it appeals to wider demographics and has a stronger brand name.  Vita has been off to a rocky start, with little more than small victories along the way, and Sony hasn't done enough to promote the system but are some of the only devs really supporting their system with games.  People saw the Vita as a device with quality hardware and the power to produce powerful games on a handheld.  So far there hasn't been even one amazing game that has taken advantage of that, and made people take notice of the Vita.  This far into the game, I'm not so sure if there ever will be.

Maybe Sony is rushing these games out to make sure we have something.  I really don't know.  But Soul Sacrifice and Tearaway are two of the few upcoming games that really could do something for the system.  I want to support Soul Sacrifice because I think for all of the things the game does wrong in the demo, it's still an interesting game idea.  But I don't think I'd rush out and buy this by any means, I'd probably wait a little while and focus on some other stuff.  In the meantime, let people play it and review it and determine what the general feelings on the game are.

#36 Posted by Nickprovs (1199 posts) -

So far I'm enjoying it. I only put around a half hour into it but it's shaping up to be a potential buy for me. I like the voice acting, and the game is quite unique. I wasn't expecting Monster Hunter going into it because it never truly looked like it to me. It reminded me more of an easier version of Dark Souls with less dungeouns and more open areas.

For Monster Hunter, I have MHFU, which I still play a lot, and Monster Hunter Online coming out probably this year in North America! Dark Souls should be a nice addition to the PS Vita Library.

#37 Posted by michel3105 (72 posts) -

I was disappointed that the levels were so brief and took place on cramped stages.  Ovirew

I think I understand your points.

But for me, the fact of being projected right into the battle, without roaming around and grinding through a bunch of random lesser monster is one of the perks of this game.

A matter of taste, I guess...

#38 Posted by 315huhes (6 posts) -
gotta admit i was'nt keen on it either just seemed so dull but i did only skim over the demo so who am i to talk
#39 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

V3rciS

so much fanboy rage...

Yes because pointing out the obvious is called fanboyism... because not agreeing with you is fanboyism... why do I even still bother with you?
Ehm... I dunno guess I should just stop replying to your troll posts. ;)

how hard are you going to fanboy rage.... anyone wanna take bets? dis gun be gud....
#40 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

I played the demo extensively and decided not to get this game. I was hoping for a more single-player focus but it's clearly designed to favor co-op in a big way. Pass.

#41 Posted by Ovirew (6348 posts) -

I played the demo extensively and decided not to get this game. I was hoping for a more single-player focus but it's clearly designed to favor co-op in a big way. Pass.

Bigboi500
Well idk, you could play those multiplayer missions offline, too. I like the way you unlock new sidekicks whenever you save bosses, and they each have their own alignment and stuff. We didn't get to play a whole lot of the single-player either, so I'm sure there's more challenge ahead for that. The multiplayer is pretty fun though.
#42 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Ovirew

Well idk, you could play those multiplayer missions offline, too. I like the way you unlock new sidekicks whenever you save bosses, and they each have their own alignment and stuff. We didn't get to play a whole lot of the single-player either, so I'm sure there's more challenge ahead for that. The multiplayer is pretty fun though.

I found the powers taking too long to activate, like hitting a button and a five-second animation happens where your arm/body turns into whatever power-up you tap, and some of the buttons are unresponsive somtimes like when you're trying to hit the R button and come out of a power, or trying to dodge etc.  And I don't like running low on abilities and having to hunt around to power them back up again constantly. Action games that require a lot of hectic imput and constant movement just don't feel comfortable on a handheld imo, and makes my large hands and fingers cramp up.

I'll just Youtube the story after the full game comes out and someone uploads it.

#43 Posted by danjin44 (280 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ovirew"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Bigboi500

I found the powers taking too long to activate, like hitting a button and a five-second animation happens where your arm/body turns into whatever power-up you tap, and some of the buttons are unresponsive somtimes like when you're trying to hit the R button and come out of a power, or trying to dodge etc.  And I don't like running low on abilities and having to hunt around to power them back up again constantly. Action games that require a lot of hectic imput and constant movement just don't feel comfortable on a handheld imo, and makes my large hands and fingers cramp up.

I'll just Youtube the story after the full game comes out and someone uploads it.

Well that's the idea, some spells it takes time to cast that's why u need to choose the right time to use it and strong spells have limited use so u don't spam it. To me u just want to play easy game with out coming up with any tactics and just spamming attack untill the boss dies. I'm personally glad this game is not just another mindless action game.
#44 Posted by CWEBB04z (4564 posts) -

Do I suck or is Sotria (spelling?) hard to beat. I try to use some of my powers and she hits me constantly..

#45 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

[QUOTE="Ovirew"]Well idk, you could play those multiplayer missions offline, too. I like the way you unlock new sidekicks whenever you save bosses, and they each have their own alignment and stuff. We didn't get to play a whole lot of the single-player either, so I'm sure there's more challenge ahead for that. The multiplayer is pretty fun though.danjin44

Well that's the idea, some spells it takes time to cast that's why u need to choose the right time to use it and strong spells have limited use so u don't spam it. To me u just want to play easy game with out coming up with any tactics and just spamming attack untill the boss dies. I'm personally glad this game is not just another mindless action game.

Nope. I love challenging games with tight controls but to me, this game isn't it.

#46 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

Do I suck or is Sotria (spelling?) hard to beat. I try to use some of my powers and she hits me constantly..

CWEBB04z

Hit her with ice attacks and she's easy to beat.

#47 Posted by lilnazar (1614 posts) -

CWEBB04z
You just need to throw a couple of spells on her, and then she falls on the ground. You need to get closer to her to Sacrifice her. Last time i played, i wasn't aware of this, which kept going on and on. But then i realized that you actually needed to get closer and either sacrifice or save her.
#48 Posted by Ovirew (6348 posts) -
But then i realized that you actually needed to get closer and either sacrifice or save her.lilnazar
If you save her the battle just keeps going on, right?
#49 Posted by CWEBB04z (4564 posts) -
[QUOTE="lilnazar"]But then i realized that you actually needed to get closer and either sacrifice or save her.Ovirew
If you save her the battle just keeps going on, right?

yea, I did that and didn't expect that.. I finally beat her and unlocked a whole bunch of stuff. Played online, it was pretty cool.
#50 Posted by takspeed (219 posts) -

Nope, I really enjoyed the demo, it actually makes me want to pickup the game.  The story was really interesting and the gameplay was pretty solid.  The only things I was slightly disappointed with was the graphics and slightly arcadish style.