Anyone else receive their FFX | X-2 Early?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition and received it early (Might be the reason, because of preordering this edition), but did anyone else receive it early too?

Anyways, the background visuals look AMAZING. The soundtrack is not as bad as I made it out to be. The rearranged tracks work and sound better when listened to in the game rather than as an individual song.

So far I am 5 hours into the game and I am loving the expert sphere grid (even though haste is like 10 spaces from unlocking, lol). But the only things I have to complain about so far is that some of the character models are so blocky or have flat textures faces that it is really distracting.... Also, Yuna's FACE!!! WHY!?!?!

Anyways, so worth the purchase and the packaging is amazing!

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

I'm totally jelly. Lucky you.

I'm expecting an email confirming shipment tomorrow. The game officially launches here in Australia on Thursday. Should receive it Friday. Although my last JB pre-order (Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition) didn't arrive until a Monday. Hopefully that won't happen again this time, or it's going to be a boring weekend.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'll be getting my PS3 copy today and my Vita copy on Thursday most likely. I'm currently absorbed in Tales of Symphonia, so I might start on my Vita copy first so I don't have to keep switching discs. The cross save functionality will help out a lot when I move to the PS3 version.

TTUalumni13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 TTUalumni13
Member since 2013 • 842 Posts

I wanted to get this at launch but got Mercenary instead, hopefully will get it in a week or two. It's been ages since I've played it!