Anyone belong to a gamesNficks?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HuhJustaBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 HuhJustaBox
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts

Hi guys, anyone here belong to gamesNflicks or gamefly?

I am thinking of joining gamesNflicks so I can rent movies and games through the same account.  So whenever there is a big gaming drought I can just rent a bunch of blu-ray movies.

My question is how is their service?  I live in PA and was wondering how long it may take in between me sending back a game and getting a game.  Also, what is their selection like?  Do they have enough copies of each game to go around?

I plan on joining this to save some money.  In this day and age where games take under 10 hours to beat--I find it hard to spend $60 on.  I really don't care much for online and 10 hours for $60 is kind of a lot.  I will buy the blockbusters like Motorstorm, Warhawk, MGS4, Heavenly Sword.  But the games like FEAR, Splinter Cell, etc. will be rentals.

HuhJustaBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 HuhJustaBox
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts
Anyone belong to gamesNflicks?
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
Honestly, I've never heard of gamesNflicks until your post. Does it say anything about overnight delivery or anything on their website?
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
Hey so I just checked out gameznflix.com (thats the correct spelling for those wondering), and it says 2 to 5 business days so you will get your first game/movie in 2 to 5 business days, but then when you send them back...you'll have to wait 4 to 10 business days since it'll take 2 to 5 to get to them then another 2 to 5 to get to you. As far as the selection, I say just go browse their site Gameznflix and see for yourself.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
personally I dont think its worth it.....but thats just my opinion....better to own....better by a longshot
chembro84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 chembro84
Member since 2004 • 829 Posts
I use it, and it works great, I live near a distro center and get them super fast, i found a coupon code online for 6.75 a month for one game out at a time... Pretty sweet if you ask me.
ajam67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 ajam67
Member since 2003 • 983 Posts

I'm been with gamefly for 3 years.

It's been great - good delivery time.  I'm in MD.  2 to 3 days.

gamefly - has gamefly dollars and percent off - when you purchase a game from them.
basic instructions for each game is on there web site.

Its been a big savings for me - since I own ps3, xbox 360, ps2, xbox and psp.

I still just buy games - when I just can't wait.

Renting allows me to try games - that I won't risk buying - 1st