any PS3 soccer game??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

agusferrer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 agusferrer
Member since 2003 • 86 Posts

I am buying tomorrow my PS3:D... and i wanted to know if there is any game of soccer available or coming soon for PS3...i love winning eleven for PS2.... so i want nowww one for my PS3!!!!!

stinkeyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 stinkeyb
Member since 2005 • 713 Posts
not yet
stinkeyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stinkeyb
Member since 2005 • 713 Posts

I am buying tomorrow my PS3:D... and i wanted to know if there is any game of soccer available or coming soon for PS3...i love winning eleven for PS2.... so i want nowww one for my PS3!!!!!

agusferrer

i love Soccer period and im dying to play one on the PS3
agusferrer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 agusferrer

yeahh me too...i am argentinian that`why...i do`t know u but americans prefers football than soccer i don`t know why!! so they will no sell a soccer game too soon i think

pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pageiszeppelin
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts

yeahh me too...i am argentinian that`why...i do`t know u but americans prefers football than soccer i don`t know why!! so they will no sell a soccer game too soon i think

agusferrer

Because you can manhandle someone in football and not get a red card.

814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 814StopsToday
Member since 2007 • 1390 Posts
[QUOTE="agusferrer"]

pageiszeppelin

And  'manhandling' is good?, sounds a bit kinky to me

pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pageiszeppelin
[QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

Christopper

I dont see the skill in that, they stop the game all the time as well.

You try to stop a gigantic 6'7'' 300 pound linebacker sprinting full speed right at you
blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blitzinger123
Member since 2005 • 2370 Posts

agusferrer

Expect a new "Winning Eleven" Game this xmas or next spring
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 814StopsToday
[QUOTE="Christopper"][QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

pageiszeppelin

You try to stop a gigantic 6'7'' 300 pound linebacker sprinting full speed right at you

There's a difference between skill and stupidity

pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pageiszeppelin
[QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

814StopsToday

And 'manhandling' is good?, sounds a bit kinky to me

Look I love soccer, I even went to a few games in the last World Cup, do you know how much that trip cost? I didn't just say "soccer's allrite, I might as well go to Germany". I just stated that a line in Beerfest is right,       " when American's get beer in them they just want to fight" it's just great to see some1 on a team you hate, be torn apart by 5 huge guys
pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pageiszeppelin
[QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="Christopper"][QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

814StopsToday

Allrite good point, I give up you made me laugh, plus I just realized i'm 20 minutes late 4 work
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 814StopsToday

Hey, don't bother me, I think all ball sports are crap

svenskamerikan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 svenskamerikan
Member since 2007 • 1408 Posts
[QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

pageiszeppelin

And 'manhandling' is good?, sounds a bit kinky to me

Look I love soccer, I even went to a few games in the last World Cup, do you know how much that trip cost? I didn't just say "soccer's allrite, I might as well go to Germany". I just stated that a line in Beerfest is right,       " when American's get beer in them they just want to fight" it's just great to see some1 on a team you hate, be torn apart by 5 huge guys

Yeah becaues around soccer games there isn't any violence? Should we ask the englishmen cut to death by turkish fans, the italian cops widow after a homemade bomb went off in his face........Don't get me wrong - I love soccer, but to say that americans want to fight was really a misplaced comment - lol Winning eleven and I am sure FIFA is coming out next year
rompetraseros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rompetraseros
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts

agusferrer

Hey there! im from Argentina too :D and got Fifa WC 06 and Winning eleven 07 (just got this one) for my 360.. as u can see i love soccer (Boca Juniors, my team) There's any soccer game for the ps3 yet, im waiting for one...

agusferrer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 agusferrer
mas facil habla en castellano boluu jajaj...soy de river jaaj...mira yo keria ya el winning...x eso kiero saver si va a salir!!!
risi37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 risi37
Member since 2005 • 4542 Posts
I want a winning eleven game for ps3:cry:
Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Smoke89
Member since 2003 • 3575 Posts
[QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="Christopper"][QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

814StopsToday

Soccor takes extreme foot coordination and speed. Football takes a ton of memory of plays along with precise footwork. Linemen have to remember blocking schemes for every play and follow a precise foot pattern to achieve their block. Running backs have to be extremely agile, fast thinking, remember what holes on what play, and flat out fast. QBs run the offence and remember every play and can throw to a person far away at a full sprint whith extreme accuracy. Yes football stops alot, you try running around while smashing your body every play and using all your strength. Hopefully this explains the BASICS.

On another note, yes soccor games are fun and hopefully we get one on the ps3 soon :)
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 814StopsToday
[QUOTE="814StopsToday"][QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="Christopper"][QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="agusferrer"]

Smoke89

Soccor takes extreme foot coordination and speed. Football takes a ton of memory of plays along with precise footwork. Linemen have to remember blocking schemes for every play and follow a precise foot pattern to achieve their block. Running backs have to be extremely agile, fast thinking, remember what holes on what play, and flat out fast. QBs run the offence and remember every play and can throw to a person far away at a full sprint whith extreme accuracy. Yes football stops alot, you try running around while smashing your body every play and using all your strength. Hopefully this explains the BASICS.

On another note, yes soccor games are fun and hopefully we get one on the ps3 soon :)

I think you missed my point

rompetraseros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rompetraseros
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts

mas facil habla en castellano boluu jajaj...soy de river jaaj...mira yo keria ya el winning...x eso kiero saver si va a salir!!!agusferrer

q haces gallina.. no quiero hablar mucho en castellano por q estos mods del orto una vez me banearon. en fin.. aguante boca y,, tenes alguna hermana para presentar?

dba1125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dba1125
Member since 2006 • 137 Posts
wat the hell r u guys talking about
E-vil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 E-vil
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

[QUOTE="agusferrer"]mas facil habla en castellano boluu jajaj...soy de river jaaj...mira yo keria ya el winning...x eso kiero saver si va a salir!!!rompetraseros

q haces gallina.. no quiero hablar mucho en castellano por q estos mods del orto una vez me banearon. en fin.. aguante boca y,, tenes alguna hermana para presentar?

tranquilos compañeros, hay que ser pacifistas :P que yo tambien me estoy muriendo por un juego de futbol para PS3 Yes, Im dying for winning eleven PS3 too
MNchamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MNchamps
Member since 2007 • 275 Posts

Wow. I had no idea anyone cared about soccer :?
I guess I just don't like it because of the lack of scoring... scoring once every 45 minutes doesn't keep my attention very long. Maybe add weapons or allow tackling... now that would make soccer interesting.

kinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kinq
Member since 2004 • 931 Posts
I hope there is a soccer game soon on the PS3, it's a great sport overall. Sadly, here in the United States soccer is one of the least popular sports when it is the most popular all around the world. I watched the Fifa World Cup and I gotta admit the Argentina vs Mexico was an upset. It was a great game but Mexico should of took it. :)
copperheadfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 copperheadfang
Member since 2004 • 411 Posts
Mexico has problems finishing. It was even more evident in last weeks match agianst USA.
Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts
according to gamestop the PS3 edition of Winning Eleven 2007 (drool) is coming out a month from the ps2 and 360 version, which released last week
RoYaL1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RoYaL1990
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

agusferrer

there isnt one yet, but play the Winning Eleven you have for your ps2 on your ps3.