Any good police game ?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Deaho
Member since 2005 • 1004 Posts

I need some one to tell me about good police game to get bec I have been searching so much and I can't find any or they are so few and not the real style I want.

Enid_Green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Enid_Green
Member since 2010 • 1261 Posts

I need some one to tell me about good police game to get bec I have been searching so much and I can't find any or they are so few and not the real style I want.

Deaho

Not sure how someone can recommend a "police game" to you in the "real style" you want when you don't say anything about what you're looking for.

IamBEASTMODE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 IamBEASTMODE
Member since 2010 • 538 Posts

I doubt you'll have success in finding that kind of game, iv'e never heard of a one on PS3 although you could buy GTA IV and do the vigilante missions, that's about as close to it as you can get to so far i think:)

Tornesol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Tornesol
Member since 2010 • 89 Posts

Try CSI.. Its not on PS3 tho.. But its a "crime solving"game.. Or perhaps Heavy Rain can be something?

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#5 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

Try CSI.. Its not on PS3 tho.. But its a "crime solving"game.. Or perhaps Heavy Rain can be something?

Tornesol
It's on PS3. and I agree with Heavy Rain
Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts
Can't you be a cop in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit? I'm sure it still feels like a racing game. Going back, I think you are a cop in the True Crime series, but that's last gen. Then there are a lot of good old detective themed PC adventure type games like Tex Murphy. Is the Condemned series on PS3? You play as a detective and investigate crime scenes to figure out your next move.
Tornesol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Tornesol
Member since 2010 • 89 Posts

Condemnd is on PS3 indeed.. But that is like a horror/crime/FPS/police/wired game.. Its good tho =)

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Deaho

I doubt you'll have success in finding that kind of game, iv'e never heard of a one on PS3 although you could buy GTA IV and do the vigilante missions, that's about as close to it as you can get to so far i think:)

IamBEASTMODE

I did have both heavy rain and gta iv ,finished both of them ,but I want a police game which is like the movies and stuff,I know about csi and it was the 1st game I look for but the ratings for the game is so low :(.

shadow13702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 shadow13702
Member since 2008 • 1791 Posts

Dead to right?

nickz_fpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nickz_fpk
Member since 2010 • 1458 Posts

How about Stranglehold?

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Deaho

Dead to right?

shadow13702

I watched a video on youtube,didn't really looks good to me ,thanks man for help :).

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Deaho

How about Stranglehold?

nickz_fpk

already have it but the game is not realstic at all ,I don't why there is no good like uncharted or resident and evil.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

Where are the cop games? I'm still waiting for Max Payne and Noire, those are (will be)gritty cop games. Where's the open world/sandbox good cop / dirty cop games? That's something I'd like to see.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Wait for LA Noire.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
wait for L.A Noir thats the only good police game i can think off, or detective. but that aint coming out till later this year or mid year not sure
hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit?

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts

Rainbow six, CSI, Heavy Rain, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Sam and Max, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Resident Evil 2? Do you mean to play as a police officer or just have cops in it? Cuz there is plenty of those.

corigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 corigan
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts

Anybody remember the old Sierra games on the PC called Police Quest? Was a whole series of them. Someone needs to come out with a nice updated version of that game, would be tons of fun.

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

all call of duty games...

In most parts, you play as American world police. :D

damaccj5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 damaccj5
Member since 2004 • 1869 Posts
you could wait for true crime: hong kong but its hard to say how good that will be. streets of LA was pretty good if you want to play something that came out in 2003. dont bother with new york though. but LA noire or even Agent might be something to look into.
Tsuanthony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Tsuanthony
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts
if you have a ps2 or good enough pc try Max payne 1 -2 you play as a investigator/cop
Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Deaho

Rainbow six, CSI, Heavy Rain, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Sam and Max, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Resident Evil 2? Do you mean to play as a police officer or just have cops in it? Cuz there is plenty of those.

ez_moneymaker

I want a game that u a detective/police officer but about the detective I would like some action which u go and fight people not only trying to know who's the killer.

indianae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 indianae
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

try the S.W.A.T. games

indianae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 indianae
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

try the swat games

DaBOSS54320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DaBOSS54320
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
hey dude. i want one too. sleeping dogs is kind of good for it, undercover cop. you cannot bust random people though. saints row 2 offers a fuzz activity (police) and grand theft auto has vigilante missions (you can do them in cop cars). yeah, i plan to make games some day so i'll make a great cop game as my first game :D if i remember ill even tell you it was me who made it when i do it. :D tell me if you find a good game before then.
DaBOSS54320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DaBOSS54320
OH! and also you got L.A. Noire, a detective with some shooting action too, and also chasing down criminals, and looking for clues. it's a game by rockstar. the map if HUGE too.
locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts
LA Noire and what your asking for isn't gong to give you much variety you might want to ask what some good crime games are
DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 DaRq_MiNoS
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

L.A. Noire and Heavy Rain.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#29 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Stranglehold

Serial_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30 Serial_Killa
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Dead To Rights Retribution. I just finished it the other day actually.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts
L.A. Noire is the obvious choice...this thread was started 2 years ago, is the OP still alive?
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
hey dude. i want one too. sleeping dogs is kind of good for it, undercover cop. you cannot bust random people though. saints row 2 offers a fuzz activity (police) and grand theft auto has vigilante missions (you can do them in cop cars). yeah, i plan to make games some day so i'll make a great cop game as my first game :D if i remember ill even tell you it was me who made it when i do it. :D tell me if you find a good game before then.DaBOSS54320
Use your tiny brain, do you think TC is still looking?
T-Bone91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 T-Bone91
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts
[QUOTE="DaBOSS54320"]hey dude. i want one too. sleeping dogs is kind of good for it, undercover cop. you cannot bust random people though. saints row 2 offers a fuzz activity (police) and grand theft auto has vigilante missions (you can do them in cop cars). yeah, i plan to make games some day so i'll make a great cop game as my first game :D if i remember ill even tell you it was me who made it when i do it. :D tell me if you find a good game before then.Blabadon

You don't have to be so mean.For all we know he could be a 9 year old the way he talks about making games someday.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="DaBOSS54320"]hey dude. i want one too. sleeping dogs is kind of good for it, undercover cop. you cannot bust random people though. saints row 2 offers a fuzz activity (police) and grand theft auto has vigilante missions (you can do them in cop cars). yeah, i plan to make games some day so i'll make a great cop game as my first game :D if i remember ill even tell you it was me who made it when i do it. :D tell me if you find a good game before then.T-Bone91

You don't have to be so mean.For all we know he could be a 9 year old the way he talks about making games someday.

That's an insult to 9-year olds everywhere
T-Bone91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 T-Bone91
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts
[QUOTE="T-Bone91"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Use your tiny brain, do you think TC is still looking?Blabadon

That's an insult to 9-year olds everywhere

LMAO
rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts
I think it's hilarious I was just about to make a topic about this and someone asked it in the past :P
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#37 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

L.A. Noire.

Condemned 2 has police elements such as crime scenes and investigating, though it's mainly a horror thriller.

Artof_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Artof_War
Member since 2009 • 791 Posts

LA Noire.

Oil_Rope_Bombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Oil_Rope_Bombs
Member since 2010 • 2667 Posts
This thread was made in 2011. Stop answering it.
csadhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 csadhoo
Member since 2004 • 1462 Posts

LA NOIRE?

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts
L.A. Noire is the only one I've played that tried to distill police work into game mechanics. What about Point & Click games ?
Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Deaho

oh God, I made this topic 2 years ago,and just, like every day I was looking at the new topics people wrote. Suddenly today, and all the sudden, I found this topic and it was have the pencile icon which means that I replied it ,so I was like when did I do that? I don't remember replying to that topic, and so when I checked it I found out that I wrote the topic 2 years ago and I totaly forgot about it lol.

Any way I played sleeping dogs it was fun but still didn't feel like I am a cop. I didn't play L.A Noir because I am not really intersted because its not in the present. I would like to see a cop game with the style of gta.

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts

oh God, I made this topic 2 years ago,and just, like every day I was looking at the new topics people wrote. Suddenly today, and all the sudden, I found this topic and it was have the pencile icon which means that I replied it ,so I was like when did I do that? I don't remember replying to that topic, and so when I checked it I found out that I wrote the topic 2 years ago and I totaly forgot about it lol.

Any way I played sleeping dogs it was fun but still didn't feel like I am a cop. I didn't play L.A Noir because I am not really intersted because its not in the present. I would like to see a cop game with the style of gta.

Deaho
HEY ! Welcome Back ! Anyway exactly what kinda cop appeals to, the CSI Nerds, The Sherlock Holmes mystery solver, the Hard Boiled shoot 1st ask questions later or something else ? Still I reccomend L.A. Noire, thats the kinda cop I like.
GamerGirlAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GamerGirlAli
L.A. Noire is a good game. Personally I Loved it. You go around as an L.A police officer trying to solve cases. It all leads up to one major murder. You also can interrogate people. Pretty cool
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#47 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Where are the cop games? I'm still waiting for Max Payne and Noire, those are (will be)gritty cop games. Where's the open world/sandbox good cop / dirty cop games? That's something I'd like to see.

lowkey254

This, Max Payne, Heavy Rain, but lets not forgot that underrated James Bond game that came out a few years ago. Surprised there is no Pursuit Force on PS3.

ShermheadRyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 ShermheadRyder
Member since 2013 • 101 Posts

Deaho
LA Noire?
Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Deaho

I got L.A. Noire but its very boring,u will know the killer any way even if u didn't get any questions right ,and I feel there is no story just keep jumping from crime scene to another.

The good thing about heavy rain when I played it ,u was have to play the full game to know the killer and some times u won't be able to but in l.a noire u will always know the killer even if u get every thing wrong.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I got L.A. Noire but its very boring,u will know the killer any way even if u didn't get any questions right ,and I feel there is no story just keep jumping from crime scene to another.

The good thing about heavy rain when I played it ,u was have to play the full game to know the killer and some times u won't be able to but in l.a noire u will always know the killer even if u get every thing wrong.

Deaho
well LA Noire is more about how you do things, so getting interviews and evidence wrong may still solve the case, but you'l notice the alternative method, like tailing a suspect, is almost like a punishment for getting stuff wrong.