Any games like Sunset OD, GOW, or Crackdown for PS4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MDK12345 (2091 posts) -

Well the E3 has excited me personally. I'm going to get a PS4 for my birthday, can't wait tbh. But the 3 games that interest me on Xbox one are Sunset Over drive, Gears of War 4, and Crackdown. So are there any Sony Exclusives that can match up with those, in the same genre? I'm wondering if Ps4 will be sufficient enough.

#2 Posted by Blabadon (27995 posts) -

There is no Gears 4

#3 Posted by dalger21 (1245 posts) -

No....just..no..

#4 Edited by MarcRecon (6147 posts) -

@dalger21 said:

No....just..no..

Straight up flame bait bro, The TC knows just as much as we do....if not more about what he's asking!

#5 Posted by Sun-Tzu-GE (62 posts) -

Infamous second son > Sunset overdrive

The Order > Gears of war

Uncharted 4 > Crackdown

#6 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2206 posts) -

@Sun-Tzu-GE said:

The Order > Gears of war

Uncharted 4 > Crackdown

this, except maybe gears is better than the order. and there was no mention of a new gears game for X1. this should be locked theres no cross platform discussion on PS thread.

#7 Posted by ewalthour (830 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames: no cross platform discussion exactly. Just get xbone if those games not good enough. I hope the order will step up by release with more exciting gameplay

#8 Posted by MDK12345 (2091 posts) -

@Sun-Tzu-GE said:

The Order > Gears of war

Uncharted 4 > Crackdown

But how are Uncharted and Crackdown alike? I could see the Gears and Order comparison, but Uncharted and Crackdown?

#9 Posted by MethodManFTW (25981 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:

@Sun-Tzu-GE said:

The Order > Gears of war

Uncharted 4 > Crackdown

But how are Uncharted and Crackdown alike? I could see the Gears and Order comparison, but Uncharted and Crackdown?

infamous and crackdown are a comparison that actually make sense. :P but yeah, this is not the place to ask the question you are asking.

#10 Edited by ristactionjakso (6115 posts) -

Second Son is about the only ps4 exclusive worth owning. And if you are a fan of the series like I am, Killzone.

#11 Edited by cejay0813 (620 posts) -
@ristactionjakso said:

Second Son is about the only ps4 exclusive worth owning. And if you are a fan of the series like I am, Killzone.

I've actually had a bit of fun with Resogun, Pixel Shooter and Dead Nation lately... Other than that, I'm afraid you're right

#12 Posted by ristactionjakso (6115 posts) -

Ya I have ps plus, but resogun isnt being offered free anymore so that kinda scratched me in the wrong way. But Pixel shooter ultimate is awesome, dead nation is fun, Trine 2 complete story is good.

I have the new Wolfenstien for ps4 and its really good, so is Bound by Flame.

Iv'e been addicted to Dark Souls 2 for ps3 tho. Ps4 is just collecting dust......

#13 Posted by cooolio (526 posts) -

@Sun-Tzu-GE said:

The Order > Gears of war

Uncharted 4 > Crackdown

This op is exactly why that question should not be asked here.

#14 Posted by Vatusus (5056 posts) -

Infamous can cover both Sunset Overdrive and Crackdown i.e. open-world superhero themed mayhem

The Order and Uncharted 4 cover the TPS action seen in Gears

easy

#15 Edited by Vatusus (5056 posts) -
@ristactionjakso said:

Ya I have ps plus, but resogun isnt being offered free anymore so that kinda scratched me in the wrong way. But Pixel shooter ultimate is awesome, dead nation is fun, Trine 2 complete story is good.

I have the new Wolfenstien for ps4 and its really good, so is Bound by Flame.

Iv'e been addicted to Dark Souls 2 for ps3 tho. Ps4 is just collecting dust......

Even at $15 Resogun is worthy it. I bought it and is probably my fav PS4 game atm. Really addictive

#16 Posted by Kuromino (1385 posts) -

Sorry, but cross-platform discussion is not allowed here.