Any dead space 3 tips?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KIERON93 (39 posts) -
For a new player to the series
#2 Posted by clr84651 (5340 posts) -

Ya, shoot their limbs. Use stasis shot at them to slow them down when things get tough. Upgrade your weapons and suit wisely. 

#3 Posted by beanz777 (156 posts) -
I agree with clr84951, also keep away from the vents. Always look behind you as well when the necro's approach xD
#4 Posted by darkman006 (927 posts) -
If Dead Space 3 is anything like the first two games, (I haven't played it yet) Use the plasma cutter for most regular creatures, pulse rifle for smaller fast moving creatures, specially if they come in groups, and the line gun for the bigger, slower creatures.
#5 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

If Dead Space 3 is anything like the first two games, (I haven't played it yet) Use the plasma cutter for most regular creatures, pulse rifle for smaller fast moving creatures, specially if they come in groups, and the line gun for the bigger, slower creatures. darkman006

The weapons choices are vast I now that the strategies have definitely changed. Force gun is very valuable for crowd control now too...

#6 Posted by clr84651 (5340 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkman006"]If Dead Space 3 is anything like the first two games, (I haven't played it yet) Use the plasma cutter for most regular creatures, pulse rifle for smaller fast moving creatures, specially if they come in groups, and the line gun for the bigger, slower creatures. StrongBlackVine

The weapons choices are vast I now that the strategies have definitely changed. Force gun is very valuable for crowd control now too...

The Force Gun kicks butt!