any cheap good games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts
so i'm on a budget here, don't really want to spend more than $20 on a game. looking mainly for the online component so it'll need a relatively populated community and be a good online experience. anyone have any recommendations? looking mainly for a shooter.
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Unchated 2 is the only game I can think of that is at that price range and have a stable online community. You'll get some mileage out of it until UC3 (end of this year).

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
You probably arent going to find much at 20. If you go to atleast 30 and especially 40 then you have some options.
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blueboxdoctor

Unchated 2 is the only game I can think of that is at that price range and have a stable online community. You'll get some mileage out of it until UC3 (end of this year).

Gxgear
thanks, but i've already been playing that one since last year, though i do agree the online is pretty good
jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

Well, Medal of Honor is $20 at Kmart. It's a shooter like you wanted and I'm sure people are still playing it.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blueboxdoctor
You probably arent going to find much at 20. If you go to atleast 30 and especially 40 then you have some options.Kurushio
i was looking at bad company 1 for $15, but was wondering if anyone knows if there's any online community. i have the 2nd one but for some reason i always get dropped frome every game i play. granted, i have plenty of time to think about it since the psn is down until nobody knows when. cod 4 was also something i was looking at, but i was asking around and apparently it's full of hackers. socom confrontation looked decent for $10 but idk if it's played anymore.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 worthyofnote
Member since 2007 • 21896 Posts

The PS3 Recommendations thread located here at the top of the main page for the PS3 forum is a better place for such discussion.