Add me on psn 150+ games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dalrorocks (4 posts) -
As the title says i'm looking for some mates to do some online gaming with. I have 150+ games not all being multiplayer of course, but i'm mainly chasing people to help me with a few multiplayer trophies. Any help would be much appreciated. Dalrorocks
#2 Posted by TheDarkWolf86 (236 posts) -

As the title says i'm looking for some mates to do some online gaming with. I have 150+ games not all being multiplayer of course, but i'm mainly chasing people to help me with a few multiplayer trophies. Any help would be much appreciated. Dalrorocksdalrorocks

So, you are basically a trophy hunter?

#3 Posted by dalrorocks (4 posts) -
I would say yes but my trophies are abit lacking atm
#4 Posted by Victorious_Fize (6118 posts) -
What games do you need help with?
#5 Posted by dalrorocks (4 posts) -
At the moment I got 2 left for dead island, each requiring 4 people, I've played through a few times trying to get them but it seems like not many people are on or just my area
#6 Posted by dalrorocks (4 posts) -
At the moment I got 2 left for dead island, each requiring 4 people, I've played through a few times trying to get them but it seems like not many people are on or just my area
#7 Posted by jsmoke03 (12766 posts) -
I would say yes but my trophies are abit lacking atmdalrorocks
[QUOTE="dalrorocks"]As the title says i'm looking for some mates to do some online gaming with. I have 150+ games not all being multiplayer of course, but i'm mainly chasing people to help me with a few multiplayer trophies. Any help would be much appreciated. Dalrorocks

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ just post in the game specific board if you are trophy hunting. a lot of people would be willing to help you especially other trophy hunters. so if you want to get a platinum for dead island then go to the game specific forum board
#8 Posted by iammobilechris (2 posts) -
add me Extremeauto85