About to get my Vita (Bundle Ac3) today..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by _Melk_ (69 posts) -

Questions...

1) am I happy : yes! :)

2) will I by happyw hen I get my hands on it : yes! since I bought P4golden hehe : no if it doesn't work (not expecting it to).

3) real question though... I also ordered a 32GB card since I plan on buying tons of digital stuff (PSP, PSOne, PSVita Digital)....

3a) I purchased a few PSOne classics with my PS3... will I be able to play those on my Vita as well? or do I have to repurchase them?

3b) If *ever* I sell my Vita in the far away galax... future, what happens to the games (Digital) on the card? Can I sell those too or are they forever associated with my account

3c) I read that since 1.80, the **memory card** ARE associated with an account itself. Does that Mean that I could not sell the cards at all or can they be reformated?

4) I plan on getting MH3U pretty soon, and was wondering how are the controls on the Vita? (can I use the stick to control the camera for example).?

That's about it for questions... I'm assuming I'll figure out the transfer/backup stuff as I go along.

Thanks tons! in advance for any help on this... much appreciated!

Regards,

M

#2 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2402 posts) -

I believe I can answer the last question. If you are referring to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite then you can format the dpad camera to the right stick. What I have is the up and down formated to the upper and bottom right of the touch screen and the left and right set to the right analog stick. All you'll have to do is hold your finger on the screen when playing the game and it will come up with a menu (after a few seconds) and you'll have the option to format the controls.

#3 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

Questions...

1) am I happy : yes! :)

2) will I by happyw hen I get my hands on it : yes! since I bought P4golden hehe : no if it doesn't work (not expecting it to).

3) real question though... I also ordered a 32GB card since I plan on buying tons of digital stuff (PSP, PSOne, PSVita Digital)....

3a) I purchased a few PSOne classics with my PS3... will I be able to play those on my Vita as well? or do I have to repurchase them?

PS1 classics can be transfered from the PS3 to the Vita !

3b) If *ever* I sell my Vita in the far away galax... future, what happens to the games (Digital) on the card? Can I sell those too or are they forever associated with my account

All purchases made through SEN/PSN are tied to the account !

3c) I read that since 1.80, the **memory card** ARE associated with an account itself. Does that Mean that I could not sell the cards at all or can they be reformated?

You can sell the cards, just format it through the vita setting menu !

4) I plan on getting MH3U pretty soon, and was wondering how are the controls on the Vita? (can I use the stick to control the camera for example).?

Can't say, sorry !

That's about it for questions... I'm assuming I'll figure out the transfer/backup stuff as I go along.

Thanks tons! in advance for any help on this... much appreciated!

Regards,

M

_Melk_

#4 Posted by _Melk_ (69 posts) -
Thank you both for such quick replies. Answered fully :) /cheers (still waiting though... where's that Canada Post guy!) ;)