A couple of NHL 15 Ultimate Team questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 NinthFall
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

Hi there.

So I created my own Ultimate Team in the NHL 15, but I've had a couple of problems:

1. How do I change the jerseys to something of my own? They got Anaheim logos on them, I want something else than one of these "official" teams got, of course, else it's not my team.

2. I named my team "Reindeers" but they keep calling me "Anaheim" when playing.

How do I fix these things?

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NinthFall

Nobody knows?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@NinthFall:

I don't know NHL so I cant help, but this might :)

http://www.easports.com/nhl/hockey-ultimate-team/ultimate-guide

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NinthFall

@GTR12:

Thanks for trying to help, but that guide doesn't answer either one of my questions.

I mean, why would I want to play "my own" team if despite of naming it as I want, is still called "Anaheim" by the commentators, and we have to play under Anaheims logo. There's nothing "own" about that and the whole Ultimate Team is a complete lie if this is what it is.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@NinthFall:

I'm not sure if its like FIFA in any way, but do you have to unlock jerseys or the names of things?

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

@NinthFall said:

@GTR12:

Thanks for trying to help, but that guide doesn't answer either one of my questions.

I mean, why would I want to play "my own" team if despite of naming it as I want, is still called "Anaheim" by the commentators, and we have to play under Anaheims logo. There's nothing "own" about that and the whole Ultimate Team is a complete lie if this is what it is.

I haven't played that mode yet, but as poster above me stated, it might be like FIFA in that you have to unlock the jerseys. The other and most likely thing is that EA didn't release that version of the game yet. So far almost non of the game is fully functional, it might be in an upcoming patch.

Soethi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 Soethi6
Member since 2014 • 425 Posts

@NinthFall said:

Hi there.

So I created my own Ultimate Team in the NHL 15, but I've had a couple of problems:

1. How do I change the jerseys to something of my own? They got Anaheim logos on them, I want something else than one of these "official" teams got, of course, else it's not my team.

2. I named my team "Reindeers" but they keep calling me "Anaheim" when playing.

How do I fix these things?

1. you must buy jerseys from the auctions or get them in the packs

2. I am not 100% sure about it but I guess it is what logo you use. I got Colorado because I chose it as my favorite team and use the logo.

Hope I could help.