4 Vita Game of the Year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

I've seen 5 Vita titles announced as Game of the Year, One is PS3 but it is cross-play lol. :)

I really agree with COD BlackOps Declassified.

PS Vita Game of the Year: Persona 4 Golden

persona4golden-433x300.jpg

Worst Game of 2012: Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Declassified-PS-V

Original Game of the Year: Dokuro

23uwp-259x300.jpg

Racing Game of the Year:Need for Speed Most Wanted

nfsmw4-480x300.jpeg

PS3 Game of the Year: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

PlayStation-Allstars-Battle-Royale-Revie

Source:Justpushstart

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts
When the hell is Dokuro and Retro city coming to the AUS/EU PSN wtf :/
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#3 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

Retro City Rampage should be coming very soon, as Provinciano's said, "There is no release date yet for the remaining SKUs, but all versions are complete and either well into certification or starting shortly,"

Source

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts

It'd be hard for me to give GOTY to Persona 4, as it's a port (albeit a very good, upgraded port).

I think I'd have to vote Assassin's Creed or Uncharted.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DeviIHuman

Retro City Rampage should be coming very soon, as Provinciano's said, "There is no release date yet for the remaining SKUs, but all versions are complete and either well into certification or starting shortly,"

Source

Granpire

Same with Dokuro it will come this winter but there's no definite date according to Jun Iwasaki [President of Gungho].

"We are working diligently to finalize bothRagnarok OdysseyandDokurofor our European players and community.Both of these titles represent great products for handheld gamers, from the depth and excitement of an action RPG to the complexity and challenge of a puzzle platform-style game, so it will be rewarding to see their reception this winter."

Source: OtakuStudy

So I guess it might be this December but no exact date so just wait a little and it might be there soon. :)

But not sure with the AUS.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blake135

[QUOTE="Granpire"]

Source

DeviIHuman

Same with Dokuro it will come this winter but there's no definite date according to Jun Iwasaki [President of Gungho].

"We are working diligently to finalize bothRagnarok OdysseyandDokurofor our European players and community.Both of these titles represent great products for handheld gamers, from the depth and excitement of an action RPG to the complexity and challenge of a puzzle platform-style game, so it will be rewarding to see their reception this winter."

Source: OtakuStudy

So I guess it might be this December but no exact date so just wait a little and it might be there soon. :)

But not sure with the AUS.

Awesome sorry for the slight Derail your post reminded me that there was no Dokuro for my store yet, really want to play it.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DeviIHuman

Yeah I think it is quite unfair for the European gamers since the release of the games in their country are already released in Japan and North America. Or is it just the language issue.

postfranksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 postfranksa
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
yeah, Awesome sorry for the slight Derail your post reminded me that there was no Dokuro for my store yet, really want to play it.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Granpire
We always hear developers say it's their fault since they didn't pay enough attention to the EU cert processes, but I wonder exactly what these differences are... Keep in mind, there are a few free apps/games that have been released in EU far ahead of NA, and there are several that haven't even been announced for NA yet. On a related note, I found out yesterday that the NA version of Sine Mora wasn't allowed to have the Red/Cyan 3D glasses mode that the EU version has. Shame, because I'd have certainly tried to play it in 3D on the Vita! :D
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DeviIHuman

We always hear developers say it's their fault since they didn't pay enough attention to the EU cert processes, but I wonder exactly what these differences are... Keep in mind, there are a few free apps/games that have been released in EU far ahead of NA, and there are several that haven't even been announced for NA yet. On a related note, I found out yesterday that the NA version of Sine Mora wasn't allowed to have the Red/Cyan 3D glasses mode that the EU version has. Shame, because I'd have certainly tried to play it in 3D on the Vita! :DGranpire

I see that's why some of my friends are switching to US PSN then reformat their memory cards to play US games.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Granpire
Besides my first sentence, everything I said in my first post was actually quite supportive of the EU region, so I'm not sure how you got that from what I said...
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#12 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
Persona 4 Golden and Zero Escape were two of the best games I played this year.
Hanzoadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#13 Hanzoadam
Member since 2009 • 6576 Posts

Game of the year has to be persona, The Project Diva F

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
PS all stars ftw.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DeviIHuman

Your opinions are quite acceptables guys but I really appreciate what they did to COD Declassified lol and the Original game of the year is for Dokuro. I haven't seen an chalk art puzzle games like that well anyway LBP and this game are both cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#16 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
I don't see how Black Ops: Declassified can be on there when it got a lot of awful reviews, and PSASBR might be a good game but based off of its scores I don't think it's gonna be goty material. I haven't heard much about nfs: mw, and persona 4 is a port of an older game. The best choice here is Dokuro, and I've heard good things about it. So I guess that's the game that deserves to be goty for the Vita, at least out of this bunch. I wonder why LBP wasn't nominated, or even Gravity Rush since it was still a neat concept.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DeviIHuman

I don't see how Black Ops: Declassified can be on there when it got a lot of awful reviews, and PSASBR might be a good game but based off of its scores I don't think it's gonna be goty material. I haven't heard much about nfs: mw, and persona 4 is a port of an older game. The best choice here is Dokuro, and I've heard good things about it. So I guess that's the game that deserves to be goty for the Vita, at least out of this bunch. I wonder why LBP wasn't nominated, or even Gravity Rush since it was still a neat concept.Ovirew

Lol COD Declassified price rate is really high and the control is sure though and there are lots of negative reviews about the game that's why they posted it as Worst game of the year. Then I think it is unfair to other games for Dokuro as game of the year since it is not as high rating compared to other games. For me it is enough as a original game of the year since the it has a unique concept and gameplay style compared to other puzzle games on Vita.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Blake135

Thought I might as well ask here, Haven't played Persona4 or a Persona game before,and it's currently going for $46 on Ozgameshop, love RPG's and a good JRPG now and then, gonna be bored over the holidays would you reccomend that I defiinitely buy it? been on the fence about it for awhile.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
I vote declassified. Unit 13 would be my backup.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Granpire
I vote declassified. Unit 13 would be my backup.p4s2p0
This is so backward.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DeviIHuman

I am not against declassified but think about it first and look into game reviews.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

Declassified actually isnt as bad as it got reviewed. The multiplayer is the best on gaming handhelds. Single player I could care less about for COD, but that's what has been dragging the reviews down. Its not like the COD single player has ever been a masterpiece anyway.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

GOTY is a hard call for me. I think PS All Stars is a great choice. Im torn because Uncharted GA, NFS Most Wanted, and LBP are all worthy IMO. I have yet to play Gravity Rush, so Im sure people would consider that one too.

I'm going to go with LBP.

mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts

Thought I might as well ask here, Haven't played Persona4 or a Persona game before,and it's currently going for $46 on Ozgameshop, love RPG's and a good JRPG now and then, gonna be bored over the holidays would you reccomend that I defiinitely buy it? been on the fence about it for awhile.

Blake135

You can't ignore the praise it's receiving here and elsewhere! I'm about 25 hours into my Ozgameshop copy and still having a blast. If you're an RPG fan, occasional JRPG player and like Anime (assumption based on your avatar), I think you'll enjoy it.

TrueProphecy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 TrueProphecy22
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts
I think it's fantastic. It's been a while since I've really enjoyed a game like this.
DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

Damn no love for Gravity Rush?