$360. It's amazing how quickly things have changed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sigchi222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 sigchi222
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

As a gamer that remembers playing pong in the mid-70's I have seen alot.  I won't bore anyone with how many systems I have owned but I will say this, after March is over the controversy between the 360 and the 3 will start to level out.  I am estatic over my recent 3 purchase predominantly over the "upside" and the immediate future.  The AAA titles coming out in the next 45 days will validate all issues that are floating around concerning price, hardware specs, capability et al.  I have no desire to layeth the smacketh down on any other system but I can say without reservation I am glad I am on this side of the fence.  Trading in my 360 is one of the best moves I have ever made and with the exception of not being able to play Halo 3 in the comfort of my own home on release day I regret it in no way.  The $$ has been saved and I will be purchasing VF, Virtua Tennis, MLB2K7, Motorstorm, NBA Street and Def Jam.  Funny how that equals right at $360 bucks.  Add me if you your looking for conservative Republican to add to your friends.

PNID  SIGCHI222

Avatar image for michaelareb0001
michaelareb0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 michaelareb0001
Member since 2005 • 1366 Posts

I agree, the PS3 is gonna pick up steam really fast over the next few months.

However, I wouldn't have ditched the 360, still alot of exclusives on that system worth playing. It's obviously going to be a factor this gen. If you got like 200 or 300 bucks for the console, how long would it have really taken to save up that? Even if meant buying a PS3 in a few months instead of now, you really wouldn't miss anything, you'd just have 3 or 4 titles to play when you got it instead of 1.

When ever I sell a console, it's to pay for things other than video games and I usually still end up regretting it.