3.11 Firmware Out Now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pinneyapple (5566 posts) -
Available on network update now.

Go get it!
#2 Posted by DevinB9 (498 posts) -
What the hell???  Its been like not even two weeks since the last one came out.

#3 Posted by pandaman37 (1132 posts) -
woah that was fast... any idea what it does?
#4 Posted by haloraider (3110 posts) -

woah that was fast... any idea what it does?pandaman37

Probably a security update.

#5 Posted by DrHyde (584 posts) -
Probably fixes the Japanese R-Type glitch. Says "support for playstation network titles has been expanded."
#6 Posted by pinneyapple (5566 posts) -
Probably fixes the Japanese R-Type glitch. Says "support for playstation network titles has been expanded."DrHyde

Yeah, thats pretty much all it does.
#7 Posted by joeychew (4580 posts) -
???so fast?3.10 is fake now 3.11?.......WTF?
#8 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -
???so fast?3.10 is fake now 3.11?.......WTF?joeychew
3.10 is not fake... they released 3.11 because 3.10 is already hacked w/in just a few weeks since it's release. This is probably just a security patch & nothing more!
#9 Posted by lucknumber1 (692 posts) -
i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.
#10 Posted by DevinB9 (498 posts) -
i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.lucknumber1

Actually 3.10 added those features.
#11 Posted by lucknumber1 (692 posts) -
[QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.DevinB9

.... ok are u stupid no it didnt , it evern said that they added it when the news hit game spot about 3.11
#12 Posted by DevinB9 (498 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.lucknumber1

.... ok are u stupid no it didnt , it evern said that they added it when the news hit game spot about 3.11

That's because 3.11 includes 3.10, even the official site says that in the description. 

Hostile much?
#13 Posted by lucknumber1 (692 posts) -
[QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.DevinB9

.... ok are u stupid no it didnt , it evern said that they added it when the news hit game spot about 3.11

That's because 3.11 includes 3.10, even the official site says that in the description. 

Hostile much?

ok wtf are u talkin about 3.10 got upgraded to 3.11 which added the new features. do u think im stupid or somethin commenting on all my posts on how there wrong ?
#14 Posted by DevinB9 (498 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.lucknumber1

Hostile much?

ok wtf are u talkin about 3.10 got upgraded to 3.11 which added the new features. do u think im stupid or somethin commenting on all my posts on how there wrong ?

:roll:
#15 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.lucknumber1

Hostile much?

cooldown guys!!! whatever they added, they just added mainly because they need to add another security patch te equalizer is very minor thing.
#16 Posted by lucknumber1 (692 posts) -
he started it lol
#17 Posted by fridayguy (108 posts) -
some people are idiots when it comes to firmware updates - like when 1.51 came out for ps3, it said support for ps3 titles, and people were like, it fixes the ps2/ps1 backwards compatibility... sigh
#18 Posted by OmegaDark (800 posts) -
3.11 is merely a fix for the R-Type PS1 game available on the PSN Store. The game kept crashing on 3.10
#19 Posted by RagedRaldo54 (1454 posts) -

[QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.4dry4n

Hostile much?

cooldown guys!!! whatever they added, they just added mainly because they need to add another security patch te equalizer is very minor thing.

It has nothing to do with Security, it was a patch for a R-Type Final game in Japan.

Anyway Devin is correct, 3.1 had those features

#20 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -
are you kidding!!! don't be a fool It's the main reason that they make new Firmware is to patch up the security vulnerabilities of the PSP.
#21 Posted by Blue_Panda (1293 posts) -

im happy with 1.5 :)

#22 Posted by stubby_01 (2731 posts) -
[QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"][QUOTE="DevinB9"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]i got the update when it came out and it adds a volume contol that makes all audio the same volume. it also adds a memory saving feature when your on the web but it makes pictures have less detail.DevinB9

Hostile much?

:roll:

DevinB9 is right
#23 Posted by danielsmith2020 (2244 posts) -
I just wish sony would stop fighting homebrew on the psp and realise they could sell a lot more psp's if they let people put and play what they wanted on it.
#24 Posted by Stupid-Nezz (10 posts) -
All the updates are for is to make the hackers and downgraders think that they patched it so it cant be possible, Every Firmware version can be downgraded. But I'm stopping here befor I get banned. :)