24 exclusives in development for PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

It's going to be a good start i think for the ps4

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-24-ps4-exclusives-in-development/1100-6415741/

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
SirSlimyScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 SirSlimyScott
Member since 2013 • 275 Posts

The Order:1886 is looking great, and I'm really looking forward to what Naughty Dog are doing.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Last_Ride

I forgot to put the link in the original post, it's fixed now

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Sony always delivers great exclusives.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#5 dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

@SirSlimyScrotum: I fell in love with the Order: 1886's atmosphere. It's stunning.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Last_Ride

@marcheegsr said:

Sony always delivers great exclusives.

The ones i have played so far are worth buying

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I hope Sony starts to produce games with generally better gameplay. If there's one thing I tend to find is lacking in the stuff they produce it's in that category. Either way I don't care. The 3rd party devs will be on PS4 in spades and they'll make the PS4 worth it like they did the PS3.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@Pikminmaniac said:

I hope Sony starts to produce games with generally better gameplay. If there's one thing I tend to find is lacking in the stuff they produce it's in that category. Either way I don't care. The 3rd party devs will be on PS4 in spades and they'll make the PS4 worth it like they did the PS3.

That is true, there will be enough of third parties. But many Sony games do have great gameplay, not all of them. Like Beyond: Two Souls for instance

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

Sony always brings the games. I do not get why people are bashing the day one launch of PS4. Sony has a lot more games coming, then what it has led us to believe. A non God of War game is coming from Santa Monica, Quantic Dreams' next title, a title from Level 5, a new game from Naughty Dog, a new game from Media Molecule,, a game from the director of Shadows of the Dammed, another game from Guerrilla Games besides Killzone,, and another title from Housemarque outside of Resogun, Timesplitters Rewind You also have games we know about like Knack, Killzone, Resogun, Infamous, Driveclub, Battlefield, Watch Dogs, Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, and so on. What more could people want?

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#11 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@dipdish said:

@SirSlimyScrotum: I fell in love with the Order: 1886's atmosphere. It's stunning.

It has my interest but I want to see more gameplay.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@gamenerd15 said:

Sony always brings the games. I do not get why people are bashing the day one launch of PS4. Sony has a lot more games coming, then what it has led us to believe. A non God of War game is coming from Santa Monica, Quantic Dreams' next title, a title from Level 5, a new game from Naughty Dog, a new game from Media Molecule,, a game from the director of Shadows of the Dammed, another game from Guerrilla Games besides Killzone,, and another title from Housemarque outside of Resogun, Timesplitters Rewind You also have games we know about like Knack, Killzone, Resogun, Infamous, Driveclub, Battlefield, Watch Dogs, Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, and so on. What more could people want?

That is true, but people always find something to complain about