burning_freedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 burning_freedom
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
well i gotta go with sephiroth hes just awsome!
TeknoBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 TeknoBlade
Member since 2004 • 158 Posts

King of All Cosmos.

...Because he's the king of all cosmos?

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
Pyramid Head. He rips a women's skin off with his bare hands. 'Nough said.
FFF4N4T1C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 FFF4N4T1C
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts
Sephiroth. No villain has even come close in my book :). Sephiroth is just one of those characters that transcends anything around him. Honestly, if the game were in complete perspective, you would have no chance again him in the final battle, but they had to make him beatable by the common masses :).
alberto2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 alberto2045
Member since 2005 • 1591 Posts

Sephiroth. No villain has even come close in my book :). Sephiroth is just one of those characters that transcends anything around him. Honestly, if the game were in complete perspective, you would have no chance again him in the final battle, but they had to make him beatable by the common masses :).FFF4N4T1C

true he is pretty cool I saw him once more in Kingdom Hearts today again lol the musci they have in that game is awsome, and hey ill be beating him soon in my copy of FFVII cause I bought it and ill be getting it in two days

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

one of the most hard fought boss battles i can remember is Emerald Weapon in FF7. it was hard, not becoz Emerald was tough; but it was my first time playing through the game and i hadn't fully mastered it yet. i fought it WITHOUT ultima sword, 4 x slash, none of my characters has learned his/her last limit break skill. oh yea, i didn't even know about Knights of the Round ( aka "i win" summon ) back then. my only trump card was Phoenix with the casting-after-death material ( forgot the actual name ). that was one long and grueling fight that i had won not though superiority, but persistence and pure luck. you couldn't imagine how elated i was when Emerald finally vanished in a red mist. :)

Sonir77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sonir77
Member since 2006 • 1846 Posts

one of the most hard fought boss battles i can remember is Emerald Weapon in FF7. it was hard, not becoz Emerald was tough; but it was my first time playing through the game and i hadn't fully mastered it yet. i fought it WITHOUT ultima sword, 4 x slash, none of my characters has learned his/her last limit break skill. oh yea, i didn't even know about Knights of the Round ( aka "i win" summon ) back then. my only trump card was Phoenix with the casting-after-death material ( forgot the actual name ). that was one long and grueling fight that i had won not though superiority, but persistence and pure luck. you couldn't imagine how elated i was when Emerald finally vanished in a red mist. :)

Jinroh_basic

tisk tisk

FFF4N4T1C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 FFF4N4T1C
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts
Like I said, Sephiroth is far more powerful than Emerald Weapon. They just had to "dumb him down a bit" for the general populous :).
dberg9292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 dberg9292
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts
ya this is kind of embarassing but in GOW 1 on the first boss when you battle the three Hydra heads. when i was suppossed to press the O button really fast to pullits head accross. i just couldn't hit that button fast enough. i tried and tried it took me like three days of sitting there smashing the O button until i finally beat it but man that was the monst annoying thing in that game by far!!
cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 cafccc
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts

Volgan and Vamp from Metal Gear Solid, and the fight with MG Rex

Sephiroth wasnt as good as ultimecia or Kefka in my book, but was more entertaining

Avatar image for TheLegendKnight
TheLegendKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 TheLegendKnight
Member since 2007 • 1853 Posts

Im not a Sephiroth-Homo so im gonna go with Nemesis from Resident Evil 3SuperAgentZero

so you are Nemesis-Homo

then i guess i should choose a woman boss to be not called homo by people like you ? pff like i care

the question was who's the "STRONGEST" boss of them all, so Sephiroth is one of the strongest bosses around, but i vote for

"Romeo Guildenstern" because I still couldnt beat him yet in Vagrant Story. I tried it after months but couldnt win but didnt try it later and now 6-7 years passed maybe I should try to beat him again

none of FF bosses was difficult compared to Guildenstern, imo.

Avatar image for Uberbadassmufuh
Uberbadassmufuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Uberbadassmufuh
Member since 2004 • 1006 Posts
Big Boss of course. From the original Metal Gear (availabe as a rom on subsistance).
Yuri_Tribal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Yuri_Tribal
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

Sephiroth wasn't strong in the games. he was cool but not strong.

In my opinion Penance from FFX was REALLY strong. unless you decided to use Zanmato then it was easy.

Baron_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Baron_14
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts
Iv gotta say,Luca Blight,i just hated him for beign so hard to beat,and loved him because he was so Evil.
justin315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 justin315
Member since 2008 • 332 Posts
id say vergil in dmc 3.. coz not only hes serious cool, hes one hell of a boss to beat
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Yiazmet from FFXII...
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
Baal
jaykho213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#19 jaykho213
Member since 2005 • 3804 Posts
Lezard Valeth - Valkyrie Profile 2
SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
I've got to say, Sin from FFX. If you don't know how to work that game's sphere grid to max, then you're screwed. I remember seeing people wiping out at least 50 times before I got the game and it was funny. Sephiroth wasn't hard at all, he's just a cool crazy guy who runs around stabbing kids in the chest. Emerald weapon was one heavy son of a *****.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
I don't think he's the STRONGEST boss but Hiruko's fight in Shinobi Super mode was IM-POS-Si-BLE... if he doesn't kick your ass, Akujiki will.
Vicarious-Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vicarious-Odin
Member since 2006 • 73 Posts

I'd have to go with the final fight against Virgil in DMC3.

That really messed me up. I can very clearly recall cursing and throwing the PS2 control around. Good times! In fact, I think the entire game had that effect on me >_>

Seriously though, Virgil owned me good :D

tequilero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23 tequilero
Member since 2005 • 9333 Posts
Yeah,Virgil is a tough boss,I spent like 45 minutes to defeated him the first time I played DMC3;also Shin Akuma from Capcom vs. SNK 2 is very complicated to beat.
OtakuRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 OtakuRay
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
The Vampire Lady who after been beaten became in Nevan from Devil may Cry 3 was a pain in the ass, specially on hard mode
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

umm , i guess it was sin from final fantasy X , that boss was really , REALLY HARD TO DESTROY ,LOL

Reaper_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Reaper_Squad
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts

main boss from suikoden

that dude was hard

easiest boss

the final boss from xenosaga haha

FFuematsufan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 FFuematsufan
Member since 2007 • 574 Posts

Clock Tower 3 FINAL BOSS. HAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously takes a ridiculously long time, with constant repetition. o **** it was annoying.

Enmiand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#28 Enmiand
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts

Sephirot was a piece of cake, but Jenova was the hell for me. I remember criying from frustration over and over, but god it felt good when, no FAQ or any other thing involved, I was finally able to kill it. I think it took me over an hour or so and I still have fresh images of all its transformations.

Emerald Weapon was just nuts, but fortunately I fought him very later in the game and moderately powered up, so no big deal after all.

By the way, Sin wasn't hard at all in my opinion. Actually it was kinda tedious, but in that game was a boss (can't remeber wich one, but it was very far in the game and some sort of fusion of Seymour with... Sin? Can't remember well) that did this incredibly powerful attack that killed all my party in one blow. It was easy to kill, but for a time I couldn't realize what was the pattern of the attacks, so I got killed many times; same thing with Yunalesca...xD. Still, not a match against that awfull Jenova...>_

jamestabang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#29 jamestabang
Member since 2005 • 832 Posts
Maybe Diablo or Baal for Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction (PC). For the PS1, yeah, Sephiroth. For the PS2, maybe Jinpachi? (Tekken 5).
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

oh yea, now i remember who's the strongest boss of them all. ladies and gents, meet Sagat controlled by my buddy Jimmy. :D he really Muay Thai-ed the crap outta me ( and honestly every challenger he'd faced in arcade, afaik )...lol...good days.

Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#31 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts

Persona 3: Elizabeth.

Geez, who Does 9999 damage and fully heals all in one turn? Damn thats tough.

Chilled_AB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Chilled_AB
Member since 2008 • 568 Posts

Has to be Krauser from Resident Evil 4. That guy was just plain difficult, not only was he really muscular but he was also super fast and he had a bad-ass left arm.

Avatar image for burning_freedom
burning_freedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 burning_freedom
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
well i guess youve forgot about ruby wepon....... possibly the strongers boss in ff..... next to otherworld chronicals kyojin-kai he owned me for 2 straight years and counting. i mean how are you supposed to beat a boss that levels up when u do and is 50 lvs stronger uuuuugh!!!!!!!!!!!! i....i...... ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baron_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 Baron_14
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts

main boss from suikoden

that dude was hard

easiest boss

Reaper_Squad

Are you refering to Emperor Barbarossa,because he aint hard at all,i beat him in second try,but Luca Blight is entirely another story...

Reaper_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Reaper_Squad
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
[QUOTE="Reaper_Squad"]

main boss from suikoden

that dude was hard

easiest boss

Baron_14

Are you refering to Emperor Barbarossa,because he aint hard at all,i beat him in second try,but Luca Blight is entirely another story...

yes luca blight was a pain in the arss

MonkeyMan8708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MonkeyMan8708
Member since 2003 • 2712 Posts
Ultimecia from FFVIII... best and most challenging boss fight ever (not including the secret boss fights in that game). I felt so awesome the first time I beat her lol back in the good old days when I was like 10.
Rammaster2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 Rammaster2
Member since 2007 • 677 Posts
Sephiroth!! Killing Aerith and all that! I think he's pure evil. He was so hard to beat in KH and KH2
SrLynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SrLynx
Member since 2005 • 376 Posts
Prinny Baal (Disgaea) nuff said.
kai_sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kai_sin
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts
yea that sob killed aeris my fav chick in all final fantasy. that pissed me of man.
Sephiroth!! Killing Aerith and all that! I think he's pure evil. He was so hard to beat in KH and KH2Rammaster2