Where is MGS:EC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Durkoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Durkoki
Member since 2007 • 353 Posts
How come Gamespot doesn't have Metal Gear Solid: Essential Collection? Do they not rate or even take account for collections? Even that of MGS? I for one am very excited for this collection of MGS1, MGS2 Snake Eater directors cut, and MGS3 Subsistance.
Durkoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Durkoki
Yeah, that's a good point, only a few games out there like the Orange Box actually need a new page...
Durkoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Durkoki
Ya I know, I said that The Orange Box did need a new page, but how come they release different pages for different consoles? Shouldn't they only do it for games that are the same, but recieve a different score, say the Orange Box on the PS3, maybe use the same page but organize it more, and maybe put a top down list of the scores, sort of like a metacritic chart.
SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
I don't really think that they need to re-review the MGS:EC because the games have been done seperately. I'm really pissed off about GS rating The Orange Box for the PS3 much lower than the 360 and PC versions, it's the same game so what the hell Gamespot.
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#7 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts

I have a question about this game, is this Japan only still or is it coming to NA?

Avatar image for addictedtochaos
addictedtochaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 addictedtochaos
Member since 2004 • 1142 Posts
It is coming to the US in march, will sell for $29.99 and can currently be pre-ordered at EB/Gamestop.
2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#9 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
I'm really pissed off about GS rating The Orange Box for the PS3 much lower than the 360 and PC versions, it's the same game so what the hell Gamespot.SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Being late has traditionally garnered lower scores. Also, the framerate thing may have had something to do with it. . . Anyways, I don't like FPS but is The Orange Box really that good? I may give it a chance if its not some overly glorified fragfest with chessy rock music.
aznballer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 aznballer91
Member since 2006 • 786 Posts

I don't really think that they need to re-review the MGS:EC because the games have been done seperately. I'm really pissed off about GS rating The Orange Box for the PS3 much lower than the 360 and PC versions, it's the same game so what the hell Gamespot.SPD_WeBmAsTaH

apparently the frame rate for the ps3 is a lot worse than the pc and 360 version.

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I've gotta pick this one up, i can't wait.