What games you consider are Over-Rated?? or Under-Rated??

El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 El_Esbirro
Member since 2006 • 355 Posts

OverRated

In my particular case...well some of you might hate me, but Metal Gear is Overrated and so it's Devil May Cry. No matter how hard i try to make it happen, it's just not possible for me to enjoy playing those two games. Oh and RPG's are really not my style.

UnderRated

Shadow of the Colossus seems to always get the stick by many gamers, and i don't know why i really enjoyed playing that game...it's like a smooth ride everytime i plunge into that game. God Hand is also a game that people seem to really not even give a try and it's quite a fun Retro videogame.

ogreiron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 ogreiron
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts
mgs series is awesome!
Ms_Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ms_Lockheart
Member since 2005 • 147 Posts
i can't think of anything i'd consider overrated, but i find Okami to be really underrated. it's an amazing game, with beautiful graphics/music and the gameplay is even better. more people need to know about it.
xBLACK-MAGEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 xBLACK-MAGEx
Member since 2006 • 826 Posts

The grand theft auto series is majorly overrated. any developer can plop you in a city and let you go around doing w/e you want (which usualy ends in murder). Its the games that strive to go past reality and make a game that sweeps you up in an amazinf world, different from our own. so yeah. and don't say the violence makes it fun, because theres many games (like god of war) which do BOTH. bring you into a grand new era, and let you decapitate ppl lol. anyway yeah thats just my opinion not ment to offend.

Underrated? Ico is a spectacular game, but almost no one has heard/played it. i wish everyone could experience it first hand.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts

Overrated - GTA series. It gets boring after a couple of minutes.

Underrated - Final Fantasy X-2. It's one of my favorite games yet people still say it sucks. Some people say it sucks when they haven't even played it :roll:

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

whats with the GTA hate?.. The story and the structure is actually very well made.. only people that only played a couple of minutes without following the missions can say that the game is just being dropped in a city.. (a city with a crapload to do though)

Oh and Im just going to pretend you did not say MGS is overrated because I would have to kill you! :evil:

MalachiLiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MalachiLiu
Member since 2003 • 462 Posts
Okami is really underrated
oce86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 oce86
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts

Overrated - GTA series. It gets boring after a couple of minutes.

Underrated - Final Fantasy X-2. It's one of my favorite games yet people still say it sucks. Some people say it sucks when they haven't even played it :roll:

Hinata237

I've played it, it sucks. No, I am not an FF7 fangirl at all. Yes, I do love the FF series as a whole.

Overrated: Kingdom Hearts 2

Underrated: Suikoden III

Chajal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Chajal
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I also think that allthe GTA series is over rated, but i also think that it's over rated only ifyou consider that way, its about opinions only :D
Vl95380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vl95380
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
madden is overreated and hitman is underrated
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts

My number one most over rated game in my opinion is Final Fantasy VII. It's so boring.

As for under rated, I would have to go with the Sly Cooper series. It's so much better than the Jak and Rachet series.

skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts

Over-rated = GoW 1 and 2, all famous JRPG, SotC, Halo series

Under-rated = Katamari games, Enter the Matrix, Hitman series