AmaterasuFan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 AmaterasuFan13
Member since 2007 • 368 Posts

Hey guys, what about a few suggestions? What would you like to see in videogame? I mean, if you could be the developer for the day, what awesome game additions would you want to see? For me, here's my stuff:

Okami-customizable weapons and more painting variety                                                                    

Other than that, Okami can't have anymore other improvements, right? Oh, and a very true, new, blue free-roaming concept may be needed...

raziellich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 raziellich
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts
Devil May Cry - I'm bothered by the unlimited ammo. It takes the fun out of the gunplay for me because you don't have to watch how much you use.
willxcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 willxcool
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
okie i would like to see an rpg with all the characters in the curent video game world to be in it and then the gameplay will be like ff12 with the graphics of gears of war, the huge land to explore like dragon quest VIII, and the non stop action of GOd of war, and great deep story like metal gear, and with cars like need for spee most wanted to drive,and with nice hot sexy sidekick yeah! thats my dream game, and oh yeah! it will play in all consols, Xbox,ps3 gba or even in my microwave, so everyone can enjoy love and peace
dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts
Devil May Cry - I'm bothered by the unlimited ammo. It takes the fun out of the gunplay for me because you don't have to watch how much you use.raziellich
ok, *takes deep breath* ARE YOU RETARDED!? do you have any idea how much DMC would suck if you had to reload? there would be absolutely no fun in it what so ever, all it would do is interupt your combos
raziellich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#5 raziellich
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts

[QUOTE="raziellich"]Devil May Cry - I'm bothered by the unlimited ammo. It takes the fun out of the gunplay for me because you don't have to watch how much you use.dante_123456
ok, *takes deep breath* ARE YOU RETARDED!? do you have any idea how much DMC would suck if you had to reload? there would be absolutely no fun in it what so ever, all it would do is interupt your combos

Hello exactly! You'd actually have to use thought when doing combos. The game would be a lot less mindless. As it is, it is a game that pushes syle over substance, and its why I've never gotten into the game as much as other people have. I think there are other things you could do to give you the kind of combos you want without making the gunplay so braindead.

tghummer86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 tghummer86
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts
Mutliple hit combos in Final  Fantasy 12. Like, ones where you would jump around and do circles around the enemy. That would be more fun to watch.
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#7 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
I would make every rpg draw inspiration from disgaea and make it so weapons and armors and accessories could all be improved in the same manner as you can in Disgaea. They dont have to involve item worlds and innocents but there should be ways to continually improve yor people until your people are godlike. There would be severals levels of gameplay like monsters you wouldnt even want t think about messing with until you had 100k stats and so on. I want RPG's to be more like mmorpg's(especially asherons call). When you kill something it drops on the ground dead and you get to loot its corpse and find random bits. Its different than a game like wow where monsters only drop certain items, Asherons Call had tons of things you could find in tons of different materials. Hack n Slasher games which are fun and keep your brain active seem to fail miserably when it comes to depth of character customizing and weapon/armor improvement like zelda, okami, uhh and others heh.
dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts

[QUOTE="dante_123456"][QUOTE="raziellich"]Devil May Cry - I'm bothered by the unlimited ammo. It takes the fun out of the gunplay for me because you don't have to watch how much you use.raziellich

Hello exactly! You'd actually have to use thought when doing combos. The game would be a lot less mindless. As it is, it is a game that pushes syle over substance, and its why I've never gotten into the game as much as other people have. I think there are other things you could do to give you the kind of combos you want without making the gunplay so braindead.

i'm sorry, but mindless is FAAAAAAR from what DMC is. watch this and then you tell me that this guy was just randomly pressing buttons http://youtube.com/watch?v=-BGp1an_PMw
Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts
[QUOTE="raziellich"]

[QUOTE="dante_123456"][QUOTE="raziellich"]Devil May Cry - I'm bothered by the unlimited ammo. It takes the fun out of the gunplay for me because you don't have to watch how much you use.dante_123456

i'm sorry, but mindless is FAAAAAAR from what DMC is. watch this and then you tell me that this guy was just randomly pressing buttons http://youtube.com/watch?v=-BGp1an_PMw[/QUOTE]

lol... i agree. DMC system is deep.

Avatar image for ReydenLightning
ReydenLightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ReydenLightning
Member since 2006 • 86 Posts
WOW I highly recomend checking out that video IT ROX!!!! Made me wanna play my DMC again. WATCH IT NOW. Rapsody songs ROX!!!