The hardest Boss on Final Fantasy 10

• 71 results
#1 Posted by Silent_Blade29 (207 posts) -

The hardest boss 4 me is Seymour Flux

(3rd Seymour)

#2 Posted by Skiramdoo (7722 posts) -
Same here.
#3 Posted by yungboi (1466 posts) -
yo i remembered i overtrained my party. i killed last boss (not the summons) in like 2 hits, i regret it. But yea seymour wwas a hard fight.
#4 Posted by Silent_Blade29 (207 posts) -

Have u beat him yet?

Coz he is solid

Hu is ure favourite character??

#5 Posted by JDTamimi (1 posts) -

seymour third form was the hardest for me.

#6 Posted by Chet_Jones (1369 posts) -
For me it was Yunalesca.
#7 Posted by Ishy488 (479 posts) -

For me it was Yunalesca. Chet_Jones

Yeah me too. I think I tried for months to defeat her.

#8 Posted by spetznazkye (2211 posts) -
The weapon thing
#9 Posted by That-B-Guy (657 posts) -
One of those creations from the monster arena...  Just pick anyone of them, except the first few.
#10 Posted by kkeelloo (97 posts) -
i have to say Seymour. but when found out  how to kill him it was easy
#11 Posted by hirador (14 posts) -
Yunalesca. It took me forever because my people were so weak. I thought I would have a hard time with the third Seymour, but I actually beat him my first try (because I had a bet with my brother that I couldn't, so I tried extra hard). I had a harder time with the first Seymour than any of the others.
#12 Posted by EK-MDi (801 posts) -
I got stuck with the one in the jungle. I've done it but can't remember how. What's the trick to it?
#13 Posted by EK-MDi (801 posts) -
Yunalesca. It took me forever because my people were so weak. I thought I would have a hard time with the third Seymour, but I actually beat him my first try (because I had a bet with my brother that I couldn't, so I tried extra hard). I had a harder time with the first Seymour than any of the others.hirador

How can you try HARDER? It's simply a matter of choosing the right options.
#14 Posted by xanton (41 posts) -
Yunaleca definitly. By the time I got to the final boss my team was so high in levels and max damage breaks that is was a cake walk.
#15 Posted by FarinacM (265 posts) -

For the main bosses I only lost to the first Seymour and Yunalesca was pretty tough though she didn't kill me.

As for optional bosses All of the dark aeons rip me to shreds I can't even beat Valefor who is probably the weakest one. The monster creations in the monster arena are also incredibly tough, I would summon Yojimbo and hope for Zantetsuken. 

#16 Posted by juicetino (17873 posts) -
i have to say Seymour. but when found out how to kill him it was easy kkeelloo

me too
#17 Posted by leo31206 (70 posts) -
I must agree with that B Guy the last of the arena bosses. The in game bosses weren't all that.
#18 Posted by 555_1 (255 posts) -

everyone seems to say seymor but i thought he was easy as pie!

for me it is the dark aeons!

#19 Posted by __alexx__ (1826 posts) -

I beat 3d seymor on my first try. I had a hard time on Yusalesca.

#20 Posted by Jebus182 (207 posts) -
for me it was definetely one of the arena boss's (cant remember the name) and i found the seymours easy and i wasnt trained all that much the last seymour was extremely easy i beat him in two moves. and before anyone says aye right your talking crap well i just had rikku use mix and mixed two doors to tomorrow and then wakkas attack reels and got 2hits 3 times there you go dead.
#21 Posted by Silent_Blade29 (207 posts) -

Wot is your favourite aeon in FF 10?

Mine is IFRIT

#22 Posted by 3KindgomsRandy (15488 posts) -
Hmm, I beat Yunalesca on my first try.  In fact, I didn't even realize people found her difficult until my brother told me it took him 3 days to beat her.  For me, I had trouble with Robot Seymour on Mt. Gagazet and a slightly less difficult time with the Guardian Beast at the top of Gagazet.
#23 Posted by clarky_ell (379 posts) -

For me it was Yunalesca. Chet_Jones

Yeah, me too, it took me a few tries to defeat her glad its over with :P

#24 Posted by Pogglemort (492 posts) -
That one seymour that waits for you at the top of the mountain.
#25 Posted by s0uthpaww (5618 posts) -
Jecht. Seymour Flux is overrated.
#26 Posted by noxian (1279 posts) -

Yunalesca maybe

though i don't really remember any of the main storyline bosses being particularly HARD.  usually there was some trick to them that if you didn't prep for it you were looking at a tougher fight, but if you knew the trick, it was pretty easy.

#27 Posted by cloudstrife75 (1717 posts) -
One of those creations from the monster arena... Just pick anyone of them, except the first few.That-B-Guy

yep yep!
#28 Posted by xmpxkao (510 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chet_Jones"]For me it was Yunalesca. Ishy488

Yeah me too. I think I tried for months to defeat her.

agreed. Yunalesca haa. man....1hour i think....to get through that part. but if u aretalking over all hard boss...its Nemesis. it took me about 20hours to unlock him and he gives nice items but by that time they are already useless. that punk has like 20million hp but thats not the problem. he can ikill u even when u have autolife and u dont get resurrected lol. and the status that he puts...eh. but with my speed and quick attacks...i get like 10turns before its his turns...and all my hits are like 99999. still hard.

Hardest boss when you are going through the storyline would be...Yunalesca...Seymour Flux...and that one dragon outside the airplane. Dunno his name. FFX is best ps2 game!

#29 Posted by justinnnn (34 posts) -
Yunalesca
#30 Posted by mjk_1 (13922 posts) -
Seymour, hes pretty loserish tho
#31 Posted by Rancidious (25 posts) -
I had a real hard time with Jecht, the last boss. The boss music made it worth it though, i loved that metal
#32 Posted by xmpxkao (510 posts) -
i actually thought the music was bad haha. it doesnt really fit into the game. it shoulda been a sad music if anything =]. But he was an easy boss...just get bahamut on overdrive and its over already.
#33 Posted by X-Raze (3771 posts) -

I Never Really Had Any Problems With Any Of The Bosses...

They Were All Pretty Easy...

But The Monster Area Was A Little Difficult...

#34 Posted by fletcher90 (6527 posts) -
Seymour Flux for me too he is hard m8
#35 Posted by Silent_Blade29 (207 posts) -

Jecht. Seymour Flux is overrated. s0uthpaww

How can u say that!

He has so many powerful moves.

He is solid!

#36 Posted by Dexez (4 posts) -
for me the hardest is Nemesis. He is really powerful boss where with only one hit it could destroy all the team. It is really awesome bose. but 2 fight with him is really fun
#37 Posted by BenderUnit22 (9591 posts) -
Penance, I never even tried, even though my stats are all maxed out. Don't wanna throw away 2 hours of my life chopping out his 12 million HP. Ironically, I threw away dozens of hours leveling my characters...
#38 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -
Seymour 3rd and Yunalesca weren't hard for me at all once I figured out what to do. The hardest bosses in my opinion were some of those bastard fused fiend bosses at the Calm Lands. 
#39 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

[QUOTE="s0uthpaww"]Jecht. Seymour Flux is overrated. Silent_Blade29

How can u say that!

He has so many powerful moves.

He is solid!

Jecht is easy as hell if you simply use overdrives from Aeons like Magus Sisters.
#40 Posted by boboboj (3932 posts) -
almost everthing from the moster areana.
#41 Posted by WhiteSnake5000 (12454 posts) -
Seymour was always easy for me. the hardest almost always except for the first time was braska's aeon, second place would be Yunalesca. Of course if the enemies from monster arena count, I can name like 20....
#42 Posted by Orasion_Seiz (6594 posts) -
Storywise, i have to say Seymour. Optional probably the dark aeons and Penance.
#43 Posted by rohver (11846 posts) -
lol seems like you people havent faced the Dark Aeons, Yojimbo especially :lol:
#44 Posted by Heavenly_King (492 posts) -
OMEGA
#45 Posted by Musclassia (785 posts) -

I only really did the main bosses, so I don't know how hard the arena monsters or weapon things are. Out of the ones I fought, yunalesca was the hardest, purely because I was low on holy water, and she kept respawning. I levelled up all my people suitably, and because Seymour Flux on my second attempt. However, Seymour Omnis (part IV), is my third favourite boss battle ever, after Colossus 16 from SotC and The Fury from MGS3.

My favourite character was Kimahri.

Edit: I found Final Boss really easy, at least on the first attempt, because I accidentally got Zanmato for Yojimbo without knowing he had such a move. I could hardly believe it when the battle was already over after that move.

#46 Posted by kitty (114200 posts) -
i gotta say seymour, it took me forever to beat him
#47 Posted by Ibacai (13579 posts) -
Sin right before Yunalesca
#48 Posted by everson_rm (767 posts) -
The entire game is a piece of cake. I don't die a single time in FFX.
#49 Posted by Xburn89 (157 posts) -

OMEGAHeavenly_King

Use Zanmato : D

#50 Posted by Deviltrigger (343 posts) -
    the hardest challenges i had in ffx from what i remember were against dark aeons, dark magus sisters mainly.