Revision for US? Power supply inside console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
The folks in Japan have a slimline with the power supply inside the console. I was wondering if anybody knows whether it will also be released in NA. If so could a price drop be suspected?
prime1alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 prime1alpha
Member since 2007 • 354 Posts
I have no idea but if they do make a revision I wish they would put a faster processor in it as well as a hard drive.
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
I have no idea but if they do make a revision I wish they would put a faster processor in it as well as a hard drive.prime1alpha

Welcome to PS2 you can pick up youre copy of kingdom hearts by the counter on youre right.
SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
I think they already are doing that, it's coming out halfway through this year I think. The price is going to be dropped to $99 and it'll be lighter and so will the power cable.
prime1alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 prime1alpha

hey hot 114 what is that supposed to mean when you say "you can pick up your copy of kingdom hearts on the counter on your right".

biohazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 biohazard
Member since 2002 • 953 Posts

[QUOTE="prime1alpha"]I have no idea but if they do make a revision I wish they would put a faster processor in it as well as a hard drive.hot114

Welcome to PS2 you can pick up youre copy of kingdom hearts by the counter on youre right.

what do you mean by that?

mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 mohmaaytah
Member since 2003 • 2397 Posts

[QUOTE="hot114"][QUOTE="prime1alpha"]I have no idea but if they do make a revision I wish they would put a faster processor in it as well as a hard drive.biohazard

what do you mean by that?

With all due respect to prime1alpha and apologies to hot114 if I got it wrong, I think he is saying thats such a dumb wish, you get a prize for it:D

prime1alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 prime1alpha

well if thats what it is supposed to mean then hot114 and anyone who agrees can take thier "prize" and shove it.

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#9 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
Some of you people out there really need to gain the sarcasm radar ability. Monseiur Euro Pie must be laughing his ass off. You're like the hicks from the country who gets fooled by cityfolk for being so gullible.
prime1alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 prime1alpha
2deluxe isnt it past your bed time? and if you or anyone has to be a wise ass when talking about video games then you really need to get a life. thats I'll Im gonna say because im not going to argue with a bunch of nerds all night, so go ahead reply to yourselves because I wont be reading it and im sure reading your own smart mouth comments is what your here for anyways.
alberto2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 alberto2045
Member since 2005 • 1591 Posts

I have no idea but if they do make a revision I wish they would put a faster processor in it as well as a hard drive.prime1alpha

what? what are you talking about man why would they do that when they have a PS3

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#12 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
I'd rather be called some "smart ass nerd" than be a hick like you. Your types have no class. Such a stupid wish too, upgrade the PS2, it's called a PS3, which is something you have no clue what is it about. Go back to the Ozarks.