Please give me tips about Great games with a good story and never get boring.

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 xpurex
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts
Hi people,i was just wondering if you guys maybe could tip me about games you have played for the ps2 that still are stuck in your minds.

Example: A game you loved and was thrilling to the day you cleared it,and that it stillĀ is'nt boring.

I'mĀ looking for a game that contains killing(horror,Blood,some action)Ā and is worthy calling it a great or perfect game =)

Please to tip me about some games you like and you might think i would like. Because im wondering which game im gonna buy next.
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xpurex
Bump i guess =)
psychic_zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 psychic_zebra
Member since 2005 • 719 Posts

Why does it have to have killing?

Ā 

Anyway, I suggest the Silent Hill series (it's very deep, especially the second one) and the Metal Gear Solid series.Ā 

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xpurex

Ā I think atleast there should be some horror in them. And thanks for the tip,i'll keep that in mind =)

psychic_zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 psychic_zebra

I think atleast there should be some horror in them. And thanks for the tip,i'll keep that in mind =)

xpurex

Ā 

Horror? Then you will LOVE Silent Hill. If I may make a suggestion though... Start with Silent Hill for the PS1. You'll appreciate the series more if you do.Ā 

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xpurex
But personally,im not a fan of theĀ Metal Gear Solid series...
psychic_zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 psychic_zebra

But personally,im not a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series... xpurex

Ā 

That's alright. MGS is generally a hate it or love it series. Do you dislike it because of the controls? I'm asking because Silent Hill has a similar, but slightly worse control scheme. It's nothing you can't get used to, but it can be very off putting at first. Ā 

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xpurex

Yeah! How did you guess it was the controls? I dislike Freedom fighters to because the controls,i just cant get used to it :S So Silent Hill is similiar to MGS when it comes to the controls? Darnit...

psychic_zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 psychic_zebra

Yeah! How did you guess it was the controls? I dislike Freedom fighters to because the controls,i just cant get used to it :S So Silent Hill is similiar to MGS when it comes to the controls? Darnit...

xpurex

Ā 

The biggest complaints about MGS are controls, camera, and the confusing story, in that order, so it wasn't too hard. You should try to rent Silent Hill 2 and see if you like it. Don't play Silent Hill 3 if you haven't played Silent Hill 1 because they are connected storywise. The Silent Hill games each have a pretty engrossing story so you might just forget about the controls as you try and find out what the hell is going on in the foggy town of Silent Hill.

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xpurex
Well i have watched the Movie...and it was brilliantly horrofying.
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xpurex
And the 2nd thing,is that i dont think its possible to rent GAMES here where i live...im not living far away from civilation,but the poulation here is about 40-50.000 ppl :P
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xpurex

Comeon ppl dont be shy...

psychic_zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 psychic_zebra

So you liked the movie?:question:

Ā 

That sucks that you can't rent. Still, I recommend Silent Hill 2. Technically, Silent Hill 3 has the "best" controls out of all four of the games, but it's a direct sequel to Silent Hill 1 so you might be a bit confused. There is a cutscene that basically recaps what happened in the first SH but still...

soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
god of war, re4, sotc, these arent really scary, and id guess fatal frame s scary
error11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 error11
Member since 2006 • 7163 Posts
RE4, GTA SA
dazman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#16 dazman31
Member since 2005 • 2507 Posts
I have to say MGS has had the best story out of all the games I've played,
Xshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Xshinobi
Member since 2003 • 3011 Posts
For me it is still God of War 1 & 2. I love the story is those games and the action is great. The combat may not be the best that is still DMC 3 :) But the whole package is so freaking awesome.
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xpurex

I was just wondering if you guys might say the entire game names instead of S A or MGS, sometimes i got problems connecting the 3 letters with an entire game name =P

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xpurex
People Give me some tips about the best games. Personally i love the two Zelda games for N64 (Majoras mask,Ocarina of Time) but are there any similiar RPG games to Zelda for Ps2. Then i dont mean Final Fantasy...
Broken56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Broken56
Member since 2003 • 249 Posts

Let's see. Shadow of the Colossus is an amazing game, although a bit short. You might want to try out Final Fantasy XII, though the battle system might take some time to get used to. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are great games. I thought Castlevania: Curse of Darkness was great. Okami rocks. Zone of the Enders 2 rocks also. Katamari Damacy if you want some quirky Japanese action. That's all I've got.

I'm sure there's more. Just keep researching and I'm sure you'll find some that will peak your interest.

EliteScout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EliteScout
Member since 2006 • 175 Posts
Metal gear allways has a great story.
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xpurex
I dont like final fantasy because of the fighting system, i neither do like LOTR Third age.
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xpurex
Well... i don't like Metal Gear Solid because of the controls... im not the sort of guy who learns a totaly new control system in like 3 days.... takes an age.
xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xpurex

And for the gamers out there that love blood spilling and massive battles i recommend Spartan Total Warrior. Its a short game if you choose Easy which i highly recommend you don't. Instead choose Hard (veteran) and you will get a tough challenge. Its not a Top Game exactly but i think every gamer that loves these kind of games should have one. When youre bored you'll get it and play it till you're mum (if u got one) says "*Your Name* are you insane?! Go to bed right now!" Just an exaple (and thats not how it goes at my place) but it's a good,underapreciated game you should own.

xpurex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xpurex

Comeon ppl. No MGS or Final fantasy recommendations.