Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

Ok since there isn't a PS1 forum i have to put this on PS2...

I have recenty become a big resi fan and years ago my mate showed my resi 3:nemesis..

now i realy want to get my own copy of it for the PS1 because i don't own a dreamcast and im a bit of a flitr with PC games. I sort of look at them and say "hey" in a fonzy stlye voice, take them home and give them a 5 hour run-through and leave them after that to gather dust.

So where can i get myself a copy of it?

Im not willing to spent over 10 (british) quid and i dont mind if its 2nd hand.

Where can i find 1, Ebay just has the PC and dreamcast version quite cheeply to "buy now" bu the PS1 version just has biddings going on.

Any other sites wher i can buy it?

I guess if it realy comes to it i would buy the PC version but....:( my PC always playes up when i get a game unless it was made over 5 years ago.

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts
Amazon might have it.
biohazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 biohazard
Member since 2002 • 953 Posts
you should be able to find a PS1 copy of this game quite easily on ebay.. it suprises me that there were none listed for "buy it now." just curious, why don't you want to bid on a game?
thisguy12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thisguy12345
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
Looked around recently, still no PS1 versions under a $30 Buy Now price, sucks. Either bid on it and hope to get for a resonable prize or get it for PC. I'm sure your PC is not that bad that it can't play it, the game came out in like 2001 for PC so ya... If all else fails in the end, try to buy it off someone, search the pawn shops, and wait for an oppurtunity. Hope you get it though, great game.
MrMartinLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 MrMartinLee
Member since 2003 • 1091 Posts
Just have some patience and something should turn up on ebay... by the way, are you looking for the NTSC or PAL version? It's also out for the Gamecube if you have one of those...
spanky333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#6 spanky333
Member since 2004 • 885 Posts
Does the Gamecube version actually look better?
MyndFlyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 MyndFlyte
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts

Well if you don't want to bid, the cheapest at Amazon is $25.

MrMartinLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 MrMartinLee
Member since 2003 • 1091 Posts
The Gamecube version does look better, but not because anything about the game is different. The lines are just sharper and images generally more clear. It's still very much the same game, but on a single disc.
SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
You can check Ebay, Amazon, select stores that sell PS1/N64 games and some EB Games/Gamestop stores. Most PS1 games are really rare now so you'll have a hard time finding them but when you do, it's worth the time taken to look for it.
FFuematsufan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 FFuematsufan
Member since 2007 • 574 Posts

I have the Japan Import of Resident Evil 1(Playstation). selling it on amazon for 200 bucks.

no lie.

Senor_T_Dub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Senor_T_Dub
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
Amazon has it used for around $25. That seems to be the cheapest I could find it.
Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Agent_305

Woo i got 1 now, amazon, for £9.99!

Oh and FF, stop advertising your bloody copy of resi!

Your the 1 who called me a "resi noob" and "not a proper fan"

And in the same message you told me that you where selling some copy of a game that i don't want!

i was asking for resident evil 3

And when i said cheep, i didnt meen please advertise your 200 quid copy of somthing that i can't even use!

But thanksyou you lot for helping me out, im not nasty, it's just that i don't apreciate being insulted and then the same person trying to flog off his copy of resident evil for a ridiculas price.

Marmotas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Marmotas
Member since 2004 • 2944 Posts

i have bought several games for Amazon, some new, some used...

like Parasite Eve 1 and 2, they where "used" at a price that rivaled a new game... but when they arrived at my house, they where like new... really, not even the box was damaged... and with everything, artwork, manuals, etc... it was awesome! (the "new" ones, cost like 3 games... it sucks)

just 1 game came kinda bad, but it was only the box witch has a number writed with a marker in the inside, just above the DVD holder... but that was it... and it had everything and worked as new... so no probs...

just be careful, search for the ones that say "with everything" not eh ones that say the will send you the game in a crystal clear box... they will send only the DVD/CD in a common case...

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#14 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Check around some used game shops. I recently found RE3 for about $3 at EB games

Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Agent_305

My copy still hasn't arrived!

Stupid amazon, last time i got somthing from them it took 2 weeks will the next day delivery guarantee!

OtakuRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 OtakuRay
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
Next time, try several days to get something from ebay. I just found a several copies of RE3 on it.