El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 El_Esbirro
Member since 2006 • 355 Posts
Yo! how do you create a wrestler that has KARATE and High Flying Moves??!!!! i always get the same set of moves the POWER moves, the TECHNICAL MOVES and the BRAWLER MOVES. I WANT KARATE and LUCHADORE moves!!!! how do i get those?????
El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 El_Esbirro

Any SMACKDOWN VS. RAW FAN out there?? i reallyneed some help with this...am about to kick the crap out the ps2 if i don't figure it out....

--KillJoy--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 --KillJoy--
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

Want a Karate wrestler? Easy: Make a thin, short player with low weight (Cruiser-weight), then make him put on white Karate jacket and pants, a black belt, and maybe a dragon tattoo on his neck or forearm.

The point is, those choices (brawler, luchador, etc.) are when the COM plays with your Karate wrestler, cuz when YOU play with him, YOU play as a brawler or whatever.

Now, to the most important point. When you're done creating the player's body, go to the Create list and choose Create a Move-Set. There, choose Created Superstars and choose the Karate dude you made. Now, you can give him all the moves you want: grapples, kicks, punches, running attacks, ground attacks, rebounds, and even special moves! :) E-Z does it!

By the way, if you're making a Karate wrestler, I suggest choosing a Japanese name. Like what? Google "Japanese names" and see for yourself. If you care so much about your wrestler that you need him to be luchador and whatever, you should also care about his name and otherslight details.

Well, hope I helped you :)

K.J

--KillJoy--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 --KillJoy--

Want a Karate wrestler? Easy: Make a thin, short player with low weight (Cruiser-weight), then make him put on white Karate jacket and pants, a black belt, and maybe a dragon tattoo on his neck or forearm.

The point is, those choices (brawler, luchador, etc.) are when the COM plays with your Karate wrestler, cuz when YOU play with him, YOU play as a brawler or whatever.

Now, to the most important point. When you're done creating the player's body, go to the Create list and choose Create a Move-Set. There, choose Created Superstars and choose the Karate dude you made. Now, you can give him all the moves you want: grapples, kicks, punches, running attacks, ground attacks, rebounds, and even special moves! :) E-Z does it!

By the way, if you're making a Karate wrestler, I suggest choosing a Japanese name. Like what? Google "Japanese names" and see for yourself. If you care so much about your wrestler that you need him to be luchador and whatever, you should also care about his name and otherslight details.

Well, hope I helped you :)

K.J

El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 El_Esbirro

oh but when you get to the CREATE A MOVE SET part....you pick the created wrestler right, then the actual move set is always either POWER, SUBMISSION, and OLD SCHOOL...it seems no matter what i do i cannot choose the karate moves.

So what you are sayin is if a create a wrestler with karate outfits, jappannesse name and skinny and with dragon tattoo's i might open up the KARATE window??

--KillJoy--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 --KillJoy--

That's not what I meant :? what I meant is that when you do the name - tattoo things, your player will be more realistic that's all..

and about the Move Set.. I dunno... all moves should be available... just don't pick moves that include carrying the opponent, cuz your cruiserweight player cannot lift a heavyweight or a supreheavyweight.

stevendiep_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 stevendiep_100
Member since 2004 • 2193 Posts

Your custom character has to be a cruiser weight to use those moves

El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 El_Esbirro
oh well...so a crusierweight it will be then. Thank you for your input.